Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! (816 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / REVEALED!!!....Top Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Northern Leaders Are Sponsors Of Boko Haram - Former Wife Of Borno Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by dtruth3(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2014
I have watched with total dismay, what Nairaland has become. but this are my questions...

1. Who in his rightful sense believes that shakau will give out the names of his sponsors to a white man so easily?

2. Wot doz he stand to gain by revealing the names of his sponsors? Is it for the sponsors to continue sponsoring him, or for them to stop sponsoring him?

3. Shakau has stated times without number that he wants to build an Islamic Caliphat, and has killed many for that quest. So why will he compromise his mission just because a white man is negotiating?

Note: many Northern elites in d past, had tried to negotiate on his
behalf all to no avail;as against a white man who dosnt even believe in his drm and mission.

4. Why has none of these "half baked" graduates commenting on
Nairaland,never thought for once that shakau mentioned those who had actually dealt with him in the past?

5. Don't you think he mentioned Ihejirika because of the counter force he unleashed on him(shakau) when he was in office,and Sheriff for betraying them in d past? So this two men caused him injuries

4 Likes

Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by lomprico(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Gbam! You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by dtruth3(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
lomprico: Gbam! You have said it all!

Ihejirika and Sheriff actually caused injuries to his mission, so dis is a means of causing them pains.
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by dtruth3(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
Sheriff betrayed him, and Ihejirika destroyed him!
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by CyberWolf: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2014
dtruth3: I have watched with total dismay, what Nairaland has become. but this are my questions...

1. Who in his rightful sense believes that shakau will give out the names of his sponsors to a white man so easily?

2. Wot doz he stand to gain by revealing the names of his sponsors? Is it for the sponsors to continue sponsoring him, or for them to stop sponsoring him?

3. Shakau has stated times without number that he wants to build an Islamic Caliphat, and has killed many for that quest. So why will he compromise his mission just because a white man is negotiating?

behalf all to no avail;as against a white man who dosnt even believe in his drm and mission.

4. Why has none of these "half baked" graduates commenting on
Nairaland,never thought for once that shakau mentioned those who had actually dealt with him in the past?

5. Don't you think he mentioned Ihejirika because of the counter force he unleashed on him(shakau) when he was in office,and Sheriff for betraying them in d past? So this two men caused him injuries
OP did the Assuie mentioned anybody's name?....Remember the FG dissociates herself from this since June...What's your take on that?
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by dtruth3(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote
author=CyberWolf]OP did the Assuie mentioned anybody's
name?....Remember the FG dissociates herself from this since
June...What's your take on that?[/quote]

from the report, he did mention names. but its interesting dat FG has also dissociated itself from him.
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by CyberWolf: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
dtruth3:

from the report, he did mention names. but its interesting dat FG has also dissociated itself from him.
from the information I have,he said former COAS...where did you get ur report from?
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by dtruth3(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2014
CyberWolf: from the information I have,he said former COAS...where did you get ur report from?

yes he said former, bt it was generally believed by d APC dat it was Ihejirika. (even though i dnt subscribe to dat nonsense)
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by CyberWolf: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2014
dtruth3:

yes he said former, bt it was generally believed by d APC dat it was Ihejirika. (even though i dnt subscribe to dat nonsense)
Now you are talking..you see APC,instead of them to tell the man to mention the name specifically,they went ahead and start calling people names..and they only mentioned two people against their party,SAS and Ihejirika,but refused to mention the former CBN official who studied in Sudan,they didn't say anything concerning what he said that majority of the sponsors are in opposition party and if FG moves against,they will cry political witch hunt..my issue is that I don't believe the man until he exonerate himself concerning who employed him since FG denied him since June...

1 Like

Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by Ephramed(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
You nail the hammer on the head.
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by chinazaekperem1: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2014
they know the truth, but just want to get some set of people involved in the menace, we know whom the sapient people are in nigeria.
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by obailala(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2014
dtruth3:

When you begin to see and reason only through the microscopic prism of politics and ethnicity, you end up making a fool of yourself and betraying your own intelligence.... Must everything in Nigeria be assumed and treated as politics of APC vs PDP?

The exact statement of the Aussie was "a former COAS who retired.. or sorry was sacked in January." There is only one Nigerian COAS who was retired in January 2014 and every sane or informed Nigerian knows this. How on earth you imagine it could be another person other than Ihejirika is strange to me but the most ridiculously silly assumption you have made is to say "it was generally believed by d APC dat it was Ihejirika." How on Earth did APC get into this discussion?...

1 Like

Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by obailala(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2014
CyberWolf: Now you are talking..you see APC,instead of them to tell the man to mention the name specifically,they went ahead and start calling people names..and they only mentioned two people against their party,SAS and Ihejirika,but refused to mention the former CBN official who studied in Sudan,they didn't say anything concerning what he said that majority of the sponsors are in opposition party and if FG moves against,they will cry political witch hunt..my issue is that I don't believe the man until he exonerate himself concerning who employed him since FG denied him since June...
Another politically minded individual... It doesn't always have to be politics my friend... The people who destroyed and are presently destroying our nation are equally spread across the 2 main political parties. We don't always have to see issues through the microscopic prism of politics...

To correct a major error in your story, I watched the entire Aussie interview and he never mentioned that the criminal senior CBN official studied in Sudan; he only said there was a man in Sudan who gives supplies to BH and there was a CBN official who helps in funds transfer. I assume you already have someone you wish is this suspect and you have now distorted your understanding abilities to fit into what you already wish was the case. Now that is not to say I believe in the report of the Aussie especially as common sense tells me BH commanders would never freely divulge info about their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by Omexonomy: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2014
obailala:

When you begin to see and reason only through the microscopic prism of politics and ethnicity, you end up making a fool of yourself and betraying your own intelligence.... Must everything in Nigeria be assumed and treated as politics of APC vs PDP?

The exact statement of the Aussie was "a former COAS who retired.. or sorry was sacked in January." There is only one Nigerian COAS who was retired in January 2014 and every sane or informed Nigerian knows this. How on earth you imagine it could be another person other than Ihejirika is strange to me but the most ridiculously silly assumption you have made is to say "it was generally believed by d APC dat it was Ihejirika." How on Earth did APC get into this discussion?...
do u realy think shekau will mention the names of his sponsors or his enemy? Politics and ethnicity apart whoever shekau mention as a sponsor is an enemy of BH and should be hold in high esteem.
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by obailala(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Omexonomy: do u realy think shekau will mention the names of his sponsors or his enemy?
No!... I do not believe the report of the Australian. They wouldn't even divulge such sensitive info to their members let alone an outsider
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2014
dtruth3: I have watched with total dismay, what Nairaland has become. but this are my questions...

4. Why has none of these "half baked" ([size=18pt]I am also an half baked graduate[/size] wink) graduates commenting on

I dont know of any half-baked graduate here Except You. so what are you saying? Trash. Let the inept and clueless GEJ bring Justice to Nigeria or let him go and die in the Lagoon! angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by CyberWolf: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2014
obailala: Another politically minded individual... It doesn't always have to be politics my friend... The people who destroyed and are presently destroying our nation are equally spread across the 2 main political parties. We don't always have to see issues through the microscopic prism of politics...

To correct a major error in your story, I watched the entire Aussie interview and he never mentioned that the criminal senior CBN official studied in Sudan; he only said there was a man in Sudan who gives supplies to BH and there was a CBN official who helps in funds transfer. I assume you already have someone you wish is this suspect and you have now distorted your understanding abilities to fit into what you already wish was the case. Now that is not to say I believe in the report of the Aussie especially as common sense tells me BH commanders would never freely divulge info about their sponsors.
to correct what you said, the man said that a certain former CBN official with his mole in the currency operation department supplies fund to their arms dealer in Egypt..he said that the man is an uncle to the arrested mastermind of nyanya bombing who studied in Libya ...mind you I didn't side any party neither am I one, I'm just faulting those that started mentioning names since the man didn't mention any name..get your facts right..

2 Likes

Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by idupaul: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anyone that believes Ihejirika is a Boko Haram suspect is duller than the dullest cockroach on earth ..That Australian is just an actor in a plot to break the country up in 2015 as promised.. He just said all that to turn the north against the south as the prepare for the final trigger that would lead to civil war that ensures Nigeria breaks ups and UN force enforce a marginot line between the south and north .
Re: Sponsors Of Bokoharam: How Gullible Nairalanders Has Become. Too Sad! by Ayed44: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Tukur Commends Nd’igbo Over Support For Jonathan. / Talba the Big Time Thief / “abubakar Shekau” Killed Was One Bashir Mohammed - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.