Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ondo Tescom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Tescom Recruitment (80593 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Don't let anybody fool u my brother. I do not detest d fact dt d death did not cause any form of hinderance. It did! But d one we're xperiencing now is obviously a foul play.
Don't 4get dt civil servants must never reveal govt secrets especially on sensitive issues like this which can easily tarnish govt image.
Well, no matter what, i can't blame d politicians but gov. mimiko who thought dt 1700 teachers are fit 4 recruitment since d last 8 years. So everyone wants 2 fight 4 his relation, even d so called gov mimiko & his cabinets av dr slots.
If u're d one u'll do d worst.
May God be our helper, Amen.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Any goodnews as per interview invitation or results?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
We shouldn‘t deceives ourself regards delay that brought confusion to everyone about tescom recruitment. Whether you agree with me or not that the delay has being the process of politician to hijack recruitment, but i beleive that prayer works and our GOD is able to do all things therefore let us relax our mind and keep praying to GOD and by so doing, success is ours.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Great shock!
Recruitment process completed.
Don't be a jonz.
The selected applicants indoctrinated & set 2 resume work.
So painful & disappointing!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
otokzmail:
Great shock!
Recruitment process completed.
Don't be a jonz.
The selected applicants indoctrinated & set 2 resume work.
So painful & disappointing!

Pls, try to snap the picture from any of the beneficiaries and paste it here. That will be a good ground to nail this man to the cross.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good! So that I can lay him off his new job.
Pls go to ST MONICA GRAMMAR SCH ONDO & ask 4 d two newly employed staff.
Thanks!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
otokzmail:
Good! So that I can lay him off his new job.
Pls go to ST MONICA GRAMMAR SCH ONDO & ask 4 d two newly employed staff.
Thanks!
na wah ooo! Where did you heard this? I have someone in the ministry who said the result are yet to be out. Although we all must beleive that politicians has hijacked this recruitment but not that employed staffs has resumed work as you claimed here.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by blsn(f): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yu ppl shld fear God o.
Dyu evn knw if the teachers employed are PTA teachers? (I hope you knw wat I meant by that anyway)
And if you believe they don employ their candidates den liv martha for mathias na....
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 5:56am On Oct 17, 2014
May God grant our request on this Tescom job..this week is also run-down no information yet. God please we need your divine intervention...May God grant our request on this Tescom job..this week is also run-down no information yet. God please we need your divine intervention...May God grant our request on this Tescom job..this week is also run-down no information yet. God please we need your divine intervention...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Let us hope in GOD in hopeless times like this, another info again which came to me today has to do with politicians but our GOD of possibility is more than these so called politicians. Peace!!!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Let us all forget about TESCOM silently till any practical/real update come and look for other vacancy in another places instead of keep hoping for where there is no hope.

If TESCOM job comes, fine... And if not, life continues.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
||
\|/
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dear Lord,
As we go on, putting d memories of TESCOM off our minds; pls open d miraculous doors of sustaining livehood 4 each & everyone of us IJN...........(Amen)
CASE CLOSED TILL ANY DEVELOPMENT COMES UP.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by otokzmail(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dear Lord,
As we go on, putting d memories of TESCOM off our minds; pls open d miraculous doors of sustaining livehood 4 each & everyone of us IJN...........(Amen)
DISCUSSION CLOSED ON 18/10/2014 TILL ANY DEVELOPMENT COMES UP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by topeotk: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2014
It is well.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bkay1133: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
My Good people of ondo state, we endured and waited for a longggggggggggggggg time on this issue of ondo state teacher recruitment exercise. ummmm, I want you to believe that where ever you may come from, whatever you have as a source of power and as powerful as your thinking and thought might be, God's due time is the best.
Note my name and note this text message I am sending on air at this moment, it is my greatest joy and happiness to announce to you that your waiting is now over, your prayers had been answered. To those that would be picked for the interview, I congratulate you and I congratulate myself, what is surely ours from the throne of grace shall be handed over to us in Jesus name.
To some people who believe in the power of prophecy and the power in the blood of the lamb, I say to you, congrats.
When I was in youth service 2011 to 2012, I prayed to God about the increment of corpers allowance, I was answered by God, he twisted (gej) mind and after four months the payment was made from #9,500 to #19, 800. miraculous it was in the sight of other corp members who heard me when I told them, help is coming, and the help came, our arrears was paid.
By the power in the blood of the lamb that twisted the heart of pharaoh and goodluck jonathan , I say to you all this day that on our endurance and sleepless nights, that same hand will twist gov mimiko and his cabinet this Sabbath day and from tomorrow 20th henceforth till 29th of this month, we shall have all the full course to say ( Hossana is/in the highest ).
To boost your chance in that interview, please make a vow with God and pay before December 29th of this year.
My names are Bamidele kolade Emmanuel. Follow me on whatapp to lift your spirit up my numbers are 07084310030, 08060413079 ( B.Kay)
Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
It is well in Jesus name
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Adeuga: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
It z wel.let dem do wot de lyk,God z waitn 4 dem wea de'll shorlist.Am sure God fav m,wot abt u?any dev?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Ondo Govt wish all applicants to tired of this recruitment so we can easily off our mind from it before they would come out with their hidden plans to favour their own applicants. God is alive.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by lanjum(f): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
My people I heard from a reliable source that some Directors there are collecting 50k Frm people in order to manipulate d result. But I no God is on our side. Let's be positive.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
I beg, let us rest from all these reliable sources, we have being hearing a lot of acclaimed reliable source and yet it won't turn out real at the end.
Anyhow TESCOM like it, they should do it themselves. My life does not depend on TESCOM job.
God will never forsake His own.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Joy83:
I beg, let us rest from all these reliable sources, we have being hearing a lot of acclaimed reliable source and yet it won't turn out real at the end.
Anyhow TESCOM like it, they should do it themselves. My life does not depend on TESCOM job.
God will never forsake His own.

Abi oooo...they should just spare us all these reliable sources that do more harm than good. Whether TESCOM likes it or it, let them give all the appointments to their children. My light shines brighter by the day!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bkay1133: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
My fellow Nairalanders, let us have a good faith that we shall receive our text this week and better still before 29th of this month, the text messages shall be directed to us as we positively expect it. follow me on whatapp on this number to keep the good faith. 08060413079 and 07084310030.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Yes I was told that they we be sending out the interview sms this week. Let keep hoping. May God remember us for good. One love!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2014
ilesanmmy:
Yes I was told that they we be sending out the interview sms this week. Let keep hoping. May God remember us for good. One love!

Why can't u just wait and allow them do the job when they like? Stop raising tension in the house, pls.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by unofficial(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2014
ilesanmmy:
Oct 22 Yes I was told that they we be sending out the interview sms this week. Let keep hoping. May God remember us for good. One love!

ilesanmmy:
Oct 11 Next week is around the corner, so let keep praying to God, they may shortlist names and send sms for interview comes next week. with God all things are possible...

ilesanmmy:
Oct 6 This week tescom we be sending out invitation to the shortlisted applicant for interview.. God by your mercy count me among the chosen one in Jesus name.

ilesanmmy:
Oct 3 some people say the sms we be coming in by 3:30pm today but only God can say may God help us

ilesanmmy:
Oct 2 the latest information now is that they said the sms we not start today but tomorrow may God help us oo since morning I just dey look my phone

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
unofficial:

Mr Man, can't you just stay without talking if you don't have anything tangible to say?

Thank you oooo... I still can't understand what they stand to gain by raising people's hope and tension unnecessarily, knowing fully well that the info they are giving is not 100% correct.

May God help us in this country!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
unofficial:

Mr Man, can't you just stay without talking if you don't have anything tangible to say?
Bros...u don notice d guy wella
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2014
........................................................................................
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by dybaba(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by yemigzy: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
break the silence with quality info ...........................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.