Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ondo Tescom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Tescom Recruitment (80580 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
khemmie020:
........................................................................................
dybaba:
yemigzy:
break the silence with quality info ...........................................

Any time you disturb the followers of this thread again by making them to visit the thread unnecessarily, I will personally remove your name from the TESCOM list...smile

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by dybaba(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Joy83:

Any time you disturb the followers of this thread again by making them to visit the thread unnecessarily, I will personally remove your name from the TESCOM list...smile

Good luck!
Lolzzzzzzz.......................... ..... Since there is no info na and everything seems like 'India film'.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2014
dybaba:

Lolzzzzzzz.......................... ..... Since there is no info na and everything seems like 'India film'.
Are we still expecting info ni? It is better we find work elsewhere and do as if TESCOM is not in existence again oooo.
Even the employed staff in the state, no regular payment of salary as at when due.

But seriously, the way it started then was very rush and was as if we are going to have smooth process. My thought then was that, by this time I would have recieved first salary. Lol
Nevertheless, God has a better plan for individual. There is always a story behind every glory. "O ko n se omo oloku bee ni"

It is well my brother!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
tescom will proceed with d recruitment when the deceased board member is berried... Confirmed info. Is there any lady in the house who's interested in going out..*single*. When teachers get friendly the world becomes a better place. smiley
My advice to this thread is* "let's peer up"
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
ballyj:
tescom will proceed with d recruitment when the deceased board member is berried... Confirmed info. Is there any lady in the house who's interested in going out..*single*. When teachers get friendly the world becomes a better place. smiley
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by donsijemichael: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
ballyj:
bad guy
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Festorich(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
All this number u guys are shearing...thers is belly ooo...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by olafunso: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Does ondo state have planning to employ other 2000 workers apart from teacher? If answer is not, it means won ti gbe nkan gbeyin o, because i heard it in osrc dat those they sent msg to shuld come to interview in ilara. But they do not mention tescom, dat's y l asked may be ondo state govt have piann to enploy other workers. Olorun yo o se tI WA nire IJN
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Adepoju2081: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mimiko has failed the city !!!

Na God go punish am!!! Period,take it or u leave it...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=Adepoju2081 post=27451061[/quote]
If you are in that position, won't you form?
I believe it is not his wish for the process to be like this but situations warrant that.

God bless Gov. Mimiko with more grace and wosdom in all ramification!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Adepoju2081: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=Joy83 post=27452212][/quote]

Na u sabi oooo
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by kendraloops(f): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
olafunso:
Does ondo state have planning to employ other 2000 workers apart from teacher? If answer is not, it means won ti gbe nkan gbeyin o, because i heard it in osrc dat those they sent msg to shuld come to interview in ilara. But they do not mention tescom, dat's y l asked may be ondo state govt have piann to enploy other workers. Olorun yo o se tI WA nire IJN

I sincerely hope you did not apply for any teaching position. If you did, it'll be quite amazing!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2014
kendraloops:

I sincerely hope you did not apply for any teaching position. If you did, it'll be quite amazing!
Lol, what if it was typographical and not grammatical??
Everybody is liable to make error at some point during communication in english.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Ondo tescom recruitment has become a Season Film.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Lariyike(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cul4real:
Ondo tescom recruitment has become a Season Film.
imagine
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Result of TESCOM recruitment exercise cannot be manipulated – TESCOM Chairman
The Chairman of the Ondo state Teaching Service Commission, TESCOM, Dr Bakita Bello has debunked rumours making the rounds that the delay in releasing the result of the recently conducted recruitment exercise is to manipulate figures.
see details >>> http:// ondotv.com/ result- tescom-re cruitment-exerc ise-manipulated -tescom-chairma n/
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Cul4real(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
emperor650:
The Chairman of the Ondo state Teaching Service Commission, TESCOM, Dr Bakita Bello has debunked rumours making the rounds that the delay in releasing the result of the recently conducted recruitment exercise is to manipulate figures.
see details >>> http:// ondotv.com/ result- tescom-re cruitment-exerc ise-manipulated -tescom-chairma n/
What did you expects the whole tescom Chairman to say? Did you expected of him to confess even if the results has manipulated? Let us put our trust in GOD alone not in those nigeria‘s politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 2:55am On Oct 29, 2014

see details >>> http://ondotv.com/result-tescom-recruitment-exercise-manipulated-tescom-chairman/ — with Ondo State Youthforum [i][/i]
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by TOYNEX(f): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Piresios:

I dispute dis my broda.
Cos everthing about the recruitment is this month.
Why we the successful candidate wil resume for work early next month.
I doubt if his doing this cos of 2015 election.cos Ondo State really needs teachers a lot.those schools are short of staffs.
ow s work? trust u be resumed.lols
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
TOYNEX:
ow s work? trust u be resumed.lols
Lols, even you nko! What was your expectation before all these story nau.
Nobody thought it will be like this...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by bkay1133: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Good Evening once again, I posted on the 16th of this month to make people realised there would be an update from Tescom. On the 28th the chairman spoke and said he promised to make sure that there won't be any cross carpeting or mishandling of the result of candidates, he said that he close monitored the whole marking processes, He also made a serious point there by saying the death of one of their board members caused the delayed. He also said not until they finish the burial arrangement of their dead, they won't be able to send any message to us. He promised that the moment they are through, they would send us success messages. But the funniest part of it is, just a dead is holding us at ransome, how can the dead hold 2000 candidate at ransome?but I will say God is making a serious plan for my favour and yours in Tescom, they are making new strategies to open a new synergy for us successful candidates in such a way that we shall have access to cars and loans. Pls don't quote me wrong I am praying for those that believe in the power of God, we shall be called very soon. Call and connect me on what app with this numbers, 08060413079, 07084310030. For more updates.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its well with us, May God answer our Prayer and grant our request this month. In Jesus name.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Amen o
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Adeuga: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
N mata wot w r mor dan conqror.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by joshrare(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hey roomies!!!!
My papa say make I marry
Any wife material here?
Seriously let's pair

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Please any update about the Tescom recruitment
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Talk2mikeola: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Goodnews pass across, if u don receive urs, make a comment
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by acesoul(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
any update?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
3rd to 4th week of this month is the final conclusion on tescom recruitment... God na your hand i dey oo, grant my request...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by busuyem: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilesanmmy:
3rd to 4th week of this month is the final conclusion on tescom recruitment... God na your hand i dey oo, grant my request...

This brother don wake up from his slumber again with his k-legged news. All is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.