Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? (5472 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / I See No Good Reason To Marry / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Your village people strong gan o... op. Sotay dem network reach ya circle of friends come dey bluetooth purging put 4 your body.....lol.

Guy step up.... if your friends are in Somolu, leave that area and move to Surulere. Better still stop making "indomie generation" girls your friends.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by crackhaus: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia: Hahahahaha

I CANNOT date. . . .not to mention marry an EDO, Urhobo(Ijaw/Isoko/Itsekiri/Rivers/Cross Rivers. . . . All those BUSH AREAS OF NIGERIAN MEN)Yoruba or BIAFRAN-Igbo man. I have date or PHOCKED some of these BUSHMEATS in the past . . . so I know ke! cry

All you need to do is meet their checkered family members.

EDO women prefer foreigners for the same VERY REASON!
I DON'T like their culture of maltreating women and children. They are not capable of loving or receiving love. It is in their EXTREMELY HARSH GENES! kiss

In short. Delta IGBO or Northrrners only! kiss

Bottom line OP!

If your instinct speaks to your CONSCIENCE, learn to listen.
Thank God you were able to settle down with a man of your dreams after all the PHOCKING around grin

I also doubt if any man from those ethnicities you listed would loose one second of sleep over what you don't like about them... Ain't nothin but a thang!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Kanwulia: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
crackhaus:
Thank God you were able to settle down with a man of your dreams after all the PHOCKING around grin

I also doubt if any man from those ethnicities you listed would loose one second of sleep over what you don't like about them... Ain't nothin but a thang!

Yessssoh!
I don taste taya o. So I have "PROVE"!(inserts NGBATIC YINGRISH hia)! grin
Come chop VAJIN anu-S na! wink

Please, I don marry!
Case/NYANSH closed! cool
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by SAMBARRY: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wontunde o

we have numerous tribes in nigeria.if you have issues with yoruba ladies or their life style goand marry whoever you like abi wahala wanbe ni
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by armyofone(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lankious northern mallams all the way… grin

Kanwulia:

OP, not a good reason. If you see her giving your kids money for roadside food, then it is time for you to start doing the cooking.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Leetunechi: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia: Hahahahaha

I CANNOT date. . . .not to mention marry an EDO, Urhobo(Ijaw/Isoko/Itsekiri/Rivers/Cross Rivers. . . . All those BUSH AREAS OF NIGERIAN MEN)Yoruba or BIAFRAN-Igbo man. I have dateD or PHOCKED some of these LOCAAAAAAAL-BUSHMEATS in the past . . . so I know ke! cry

All you need to do is meet their checkered family members.

EDO women prefer foreigners for the same VERY REASON! I DON'T like their culture of maltreating women and children. They are not capable of loving or receiving love. It is in their EXTREMELY HARSH GENES! kiss

Bottom line OP!

If your instinct speaks to your CONSCIENCE, learn to listen.

big FOOL

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by docsholz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
No one gives a Bleep, marry who u like

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nzeBiddle(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op stereotyping is very unfair on a 'collective' ..I would instead deal with 'the individual' as I beleive ethnicity or culture or whatever is borrowed ie you gain all that over time particularly from your immediate environment. There are bad cooks among all nigerian women irrespective of tribal affinity just as there are also loads of yoruba women who are comparatively great cooks. Then again nobody's perfect; if you meet a deficient cook (yoruba woman or not) who truly loves you, she will be willing to compromise and acquire skills in preparing whatever dishes that suit your taste
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2: Infact I strongly and totally disagree.the yoruba women I have met are the lines who always have food at home and offer you food immediately you step into their house full of assorted meat, fresh and dry fish all sorts of delicacies.
Infact, them go wan use food kill you, only you beef,Turkey ponmo, orishrishi chicken fresh dry and banla fish, if not for ebola bush meat join.

Let me call Toyin abeg, salivating from all this typing choi

This is true
I can attest to their good cooking ability when they take it easy on the pepper
Except soup sha
That is the clear exception for people not from the area

I can still remember an excursion to FGC Ijanikin
My tongue was on fire from the rice and stew

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by repogirl(f): 2:39am On Sep 05, 2014
Sooooo, long story short, because one Yoruba girl can't cook, now means all Yoruba girls can't cook? SMH at your reasoning....

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Kanwulia: 3:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Leetunechi:

big FOOL

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Kanwulia: 4:05am On Sep 05, 2014
armyofone: Lankious northern mallams all the way… grin

OP, not a good reason. If you see her giving your kids money for roadside food, then it is time for you to start doing the cooking.

Ok!
Take a look at all the goVOnos of all the states in NIGERIA.

You nor see say FASHOOOO resemble man wey dey lick 2-2 year-old dem toto? embarassed
Oshiomole nko? shocked (can't imagine such a tin on top of woman o . . . .chai!!!!) cry

The goVOnos are a SOUND rep of then MEN in the state! Fact! cheesy
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2014
yoruba girls are nice tho

i just think they think way too much of themselves
they know how to love
the educated ones are "out of this world"
and i like them cause(majority) "THEY ARE NOT TALL"
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yessssoh!
I don taste taya o. So I have "PROVE"!(inserts NGBATIC YINGRISH hia)! grin
Come chop VAJIN anu-S na! wink

Please, I don marry!
Case/NYANSH closed! cool
k baby you won't kill me on nl grin grin

we already know what yash/vajyna/dheek/anus is used for. Can you do without referring to those grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: yoruba girls are nice tho

i just think they think way too much of themselves
they know how to love
the educated ones are "out of this world"
and i like them cause(majority) "THEY ARE NOT TALL"
excuse me?? u mean tall as in height or as a figurative expression?
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: excuse me?? u mean tall as in height or as a figurative expression?
yes! height!
any probs??
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: yes! height!
any probs??
No probs. your opinion o.
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: No probs. your opinion o.
its not my opinion,how many tall ones have you seen
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: its not my opinion,how many tall ones have you seen
So whose opinion because I have seen lots of TALL, VERY TALL, SHORT, VERY SHORT, AVERAGE heights. You mean you haven't seen any tall ones
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by harrysterol(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2014
For does of you saying am doing fallacy of hasty generalization if you read what I wrote line to line you can pin point where I said MOST and not ALL that implies in a scale of 100% 60% fall in that category which am aware of
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: So whose opinion because I have seen lots of TALL, VERY TALL, SHORT, VERY SHORT, AVERAGE heights. You mean you haven't seen any tall ones
what's your definition of tall bro??
cause some people see 5 feet as tall

none of my my yoruba female friends are as tall as I am(I've got a lot)
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

This is true
I can attest to their good cooking ability when they take it easy on the pepper
Except soup sha
That is the clear exception for people not from the area

I can still remember an excursion to FGC Ijanikin
My tongue was on fire from the rice and stew
I love the pepper
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: what's your definition of tall bro??
cause some people see 5 feet as tall

none of my my yoruba female friends are as tall as I am(I've got a lot)
your ''yoruba female friends'' is not the population of yoruba girls. How many female friends do yo have? 1,000, 2,000,3,000,10,000..................

Tall is tall. that is why i said
Godmystrength: So whose opinion because I have seen lots of TALL, VERY TALL, SHORT, VERY SHORT, AVERAGE heights. You mean you haven't seen any tall ones
plus 5fts is not in my definition of tall.....so undecided

besides, i have got lots of yoruba female friends and i am among the average by their standard (please note that i am NOT SHORT by every standard)
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2:
I love the pepper
i don't like pepper sad
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: your ''yoruba female friends'' is not the population of yoruba girls. How many female friends do yo have? 1,000, 2,000,3,000,10,000..................

Tall is tall. that is why i saidplus 5fts is not in my definition of tall.....so undecided

besides, i have got lots of yoruba female friends and i am among the average by their standard (please note that i am NOT SHORT by every standard)
please introduce me to them
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Acidosis(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: i don't like pepper sad
sad sad
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: please introduce me to them
who are you and why should i introduce them to you
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Acidosis:
sad sad
grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: who are you and why should i introduce them to you
Dangote's Son.......I have monies
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin
ahahaha, seriously you need to start taking hot pepper cheesy You're missing something mama
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by tellwisdom: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Op, you are right. Their food smells like 6months old baby's shyt. In short, you can take the shyt as their food. Its the same......Pukeeess embarassed embarassed
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by tellwisdom: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2:
I love the pepper

Why you no go like am...no wonder una face wrinkle as a result of 300naira Àta ròdo and 20naira tomato.sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Career Or Home: Which Comes First? / Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates / Why Deceive Ourselves With This "Gender Equality" Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.