Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? (5405 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / I See No Good Reason To Marry / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Acidosis:
ahahaha, seriously you need to start taking hot pepper cheesy You're missing something mama
I hear you o.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: Dangote's Son.......
Okay
nickz: I have monies
I don't have such kind of friends. try somewhere else. Thanks
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: Okay
then them all midgets......sorry! Bye!
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: then them all midgets......sorry! Bye!
Good.
I don't have friends who look for Dangote's Son with his monies.....

You think you are tall abi? how talk are you to even start with undecided
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: Good.
I don't have friends who look for Dangote's Son with his monies.....

You think you are tall abi? how talk are you to even start with undecided
4 inches

the dangote son thing was just a joke....you should know better!!
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by greatestman(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2014
walexzee11: [b]If a Lady is not good at cooking, you as the husband can guide her and teach her how to go about it. [/b]Maybe you don't know that Yoruba girls are perfect wife material cos most were brought up in a perfect tradition way that suits the future partner.... Their cooking might not be okay compare to those from the East, But of what benefit is a lady that knows how to cook all the delicacies in the world and knows nothing about how to keep a happy family cos must of them are rude and not submissive. To crown it all, you can end up rearing another man's kids for many years thinking they are Yours! .....THIS IS OUT OF EXPERIENCE! !!

What of if the man don't know how to cook? somebody like me
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by harrysterol(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2014
greatestman:

What of if the man don't know how to cook? somebody like me
abeg ask him o weda am suppose to teach the lady her responsibilities
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: 4 inches

the dangote son thing was just a joke....you should know better!!
Good for you. You are VERY tall.....
Unfortunately i don't!!
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by nickz(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: Good for you. You are VERY tall.....
Unfortunately i don't!!
guy you dey army/military??
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by thorpido(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

This is true
I can attest to their good cooking ability when they take it easy on the pepper
Except soup sha
That is the clear exception for people not from the area

I can still remember an excursion to FGC Ijanikin
My tongue was on fire from the rice and stew
The pepper is to make you strong na.You don't want to be 'pepperless'.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: guy you dey army/military??
why??
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by shizzleStar: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: why??
abeg pity this guy and tell him your gender and maybe status, he might just stop fooling around. i had a good laugh already. 4inches tall indeed. lwkmd gringringrin
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
shizzleStar:
abeg pity this guy and tell him your gender and maybe status, he might just stop fooling around. i had a good laugh already. 4inches tall indeed. lwkmd gringringrin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg leave mr TALL alone o..
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by shizzleStar: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg leave mr TALL alone o..
yeah..yeah...meanwhile how is our surprise birthday plan going? cheesytonguegrin
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
shizzleStar:
yeah..yeah...meanwhile how is our surprise birthday plan going? cheesytonguegrin
lol.... it is going well jare. i still have a lot of time. so many things to put in place. it's our anniversary same day too cheesy cheesy
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by shizzleStar: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: lol.... it is going well jare. i still have a lot of time. so many things to put in place. it's our anniversary same day too cheesy cheesy
Hope you are able to put all required in place.

waow@bolded, Interesting! how many years? 10? That means its gonna be a double barrel celebration cheesy Hoping for the best for you two, congrats in advance cheesy
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
shizzleStar:
Hope you are able to put all required in place.

waow@bolded, Interesting! how many years? 10? That means its gonna be a double barrel celebration cheesy Hoping for the best for you two, congrats in advance cheesy
no grin grin grin just some couple of years.........thank you.
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by shizzleStar: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: no grin grin grin just some couple of years.........thank you.
Her heart don skip gringringrin

Many happy years ahead.......My pleasure.
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Tymax(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
There are many pointers to the division in Nigeria. Just look at what this OP wrote. Thank God I have lived for a while, outside the South West; I would have taken his words serious.
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
shizzleStar:
Her heart don skip gringringrin

Many happy years ahead.......My pleasure.

grin grin grin
Amen

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
walexzee11: If a Lady is not good at cooking, you as the husband can guide her and teach her how to go about it. Maybe you don't know that Yoruba girls are perfect wife material cos most were brought up in a perfect tradition way that suits the future partner.... Their cooking might not be okay compare to those from the East, But of what benefit is a lady that knows how to cook all the delicacies in the world and knows nothing about how to keep a happy family cos must of them are rude and not submissive. To crown it all, you can end up rearing another man's kids for many years thinking they are Yours! .....THIS IS OUT OF EXPERIENCE! !!

when it comes to rearing another man's kids, Yoruba get am A1
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Evergreen123:

Evergreen123 the examiner. You don mark plenty yoruba scripts be that o. Afi A1 na...... So which tribe dey get am for F9

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2014
docsholz: No one gives a Bleep, marry who u like

please help me tell him...who cares anyway undecided undecided
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by henryblaze25(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2014
If this OP like use Mega phone and preach against Yoruba Girls, all I know is Yoruba woman nai I go marry.

Even my house people sef know cos nah Song I don dey sing 4 dem since childhood grin

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Kanwulia: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: k baby you won't kill me on nl grin grin

we already know what yash/vajyna/dheek/anus is used for. Can you do without referring to those grin grin

Nor die ooooooooh.
Are you allergic to 'those'? wink
Or izzzit dooyin ya 'somehow'? wink
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

Nor die ooooooooh.
Are you allergic to 'those'? wink
Or izzzit dooyin ya 'somehow? wink
i am not allergic to those and nothing is doing me"somehow" grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by ChristyG(f): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Evergreen123:

when it comes to producing babies in babies factories and selling them,ibos get A1 even if for ashana businessA1...u should check urself girl,u were probably bought from a baby factory

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2014
ChristyG: when it comes to producing babies in babies factories and selling them,ibos get A1 even if for ashana businessA1...u should check urself girl,u were probably bought from a baby factory
sorry, u hear.
Same way incest and having children out of wedlock in the fathers house is a Yoruba thing.
I rather be ashawo than sleep with my dad/uncles
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Godmystrength: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Evergreen123:
I rather be ashawo than sleep with my dad/uncles
both are terrible things to do. No room for comparison. All two na Abomination!!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Farouksenior: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Godmystrength: both are terrible things to do. No room for comparison. All two na Abomination!!!
...lolxxxx. I luv E-fights. #relax mek dem ExchangE franchise
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by Kanwulia: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: i am not allergic to those and nothing is doing me"somehow" grin grin

Hmmmmmm!
I understand! wink
Re: Reason Why I Cant Marry A ..... Lady,but Is It A Good Reason? by analice107: 10:19am On May 06, 2016
walexzee11:
If a Lady is not good at cooking, you as the husband can guide her and teach her how to go about it. Maybe you don't know that Yoruba girls are perfect wife material cos most were brought up in a perfect tradition way that suits the future partner.... Their cooking might not be okay compare to those from the East, But of what benefit is a lady that knows how to cook all the delicacies in the world and knows nothing about how to keep a happy family cos must of them are rude and not submissive. To crown it all, you can end up rearing another man's kids for many years thinking they are Yours! .....THIS IS OUT OF EXPERIENCE! !!
Are you trying to insinuate that it is customary for Eastern women to keep extra marital affairs? Really? Man, you forget this is a problem plaguing the entire human habitation irrespective race, tribe or ethnicity. Come to think of it, "Magun" a potent which traps a man and a woman together when in the sexual act, where is it from? East? Why is it a Yoruba Potent? could it be that Yoruba women cant help but sleep with their husbands friends and relatives? Worst off is that, the husbands know whom their wives are sleeping with, but too much of cowards to confront hence; the Magun.
Infidelity is all over the place, but its prevalent amongst the Yorubas. I have two close Yoruba friends whose wives wont open up to them except raped. Can you imagine fighting to rape your wife, the woman you gathered the whole world and Marry?
But these ladies sleep outside, these men know, we all know, but no one is talking about it. The cases have been to their families, the men are told these things happen everywhere, theirs shouldn't be different. They are not Igbos, but Yoruba.
Yoruba ladies are clean only when they are dressed and out of the house, follow them home...
Am not Igbo by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up / A Confused Sister...please Help / Classy Ladies Handbags And Purses Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.