Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Wife Don See Me Finish. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Don See Me Finish. (5360 Views)

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Don See Me Finish. by twinning200: 7:33pm On May 21, 2022
Justa quick one guys, am I suppose overthink being judged or being stereotyped because of my height? Was having an argument with my wife over disagreement on
doing what she wasnt suppose to do. After going back and forth, I said she should stop going to this particular place, because once she sets out, whatever she is
suppose to do at home becomes less of a priority. Next thing I heard was, people of your height have issues as such as this, which is controlling people, at 5
feet 6, i dont consider myself too short, though I know its not like the aevrage height for a Nigerian male. I felt a bit bad because i thinks its petty to use
my height as something to prove her point, infact she had called her younger brother who is just like 23 years to ask her a question regarding what we were arguing about
, I told her it wasnt necessary, next thing I heard, you dont want him involved because you feel intimated...lol probably because the boy is 5 feet 9, omo height
don make man see plenty see finish oo.
Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2022
Na u show her urself finish.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35pm On May 21, 2022
Don't let her words get at you aiit...sit her down and let her know you ain't comfortable with those words..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by twinning200: 7:43pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Don't let her words get at you aiit...sit her down and let her know you ain't comfortable with those words..

4 years ago, myself, her and her younger brother were standing outside talking, next thing she said, look at you to my brother, omo i felt embarrased, cos if he wasnt there, its a different thing, i just laughed it off, but deep inside i took serious offense. So there was a time we went for counseling, i pointed out that incident while talking about disregard and disrespect, the counselors told her how bad it is for her to make such statement, and it was part of what she promised never to do again even in other aspect of making someone feel less of themselves, but alas, today she still did it, nothing to discuss about, she knows what shes doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
twinning200:

4 years ago, myself, her and her younger brother were standing outside talking, next thing she said, look at you to my brother, omo i felt embarrased, cos if he wasnt there, its a different thing, i just laughed it off, but deep inside i took serious offense. So there was a time we went for counseling, i pointed out that incident while talking about disregard and disrespect, the counselors told her how bad it is for her to make such statement, and it was part of what she promised never to do again even in other aspect of making someone feel less of themselves, but alas, today she still did it, nothing to discuss about, she knows what shes doing.
Tell her one more time and if she does it again then file for a divorce ASAP.. grin
(Pun) grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by twinning200: 7:46pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell her one more time and if she does it again then file for a divorce ASAP.. grin
(Pun) grin grin grin

Lol, oga he never reach that level na!! just that, in all sincerity, I lost a lot of love for her putting me down like that, if a woman truly loves a man, she knows not to talk down or make a man feel less of himself. But anyway, thats life though.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Zonefree(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2022
grin grin

Short people and their wahala cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48pm On May 21, 2022
twinning200:

Lol, oga he never reach that level na!! just that, in all sincerity, I lost a lot of love for her putting me down like that, if a woman truly loves a man, she knows not to talk down or make a man feel less of himself. But anyway, thats life though.
You should know I was kidding..*pun*
But seriously if it makes you feel bad then have a very private discussion with her.. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by ukaface(f): 7:54pm On May 21, 2022
How old you and wife be again sef?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by twinning200: 7:58pm On May 21, 2022
ukaface:
How old you and wife be again sef?

This seriously dont have anything to do with age, have you forgotten that age doesn't relate with maturity?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by kazyhm(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2022
twinning200:

You dey follow woman go counselor?

Any woman you cannot handle, cut her off

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by ukaface(f): 8:03pm On May 21, 2022
twinning200:

This seriously dont have anything to do with age, have you forgotten that age doesn't relate with maturity?
sometimes age does relate with maturity.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by KingsleyCEO: 8:03pm On May 21, 2022
Some women nor dey hear o grin
I once dated a babe who just wants to slap me at the back of my head anywhere anytime.

She will be like big head, Edo witch grin.
I will talk and beg, she will be like "I done hear". Next minute we are back at it again.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Sekoni003(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2022
You need to be firm and regain your dominant frame as her husband. I'm not saying you should become an Adold Hitler but then I believe you should be able to read between the lines. Sit your woman down and let her know how making jokes about your height makes you feel.
By the way, the average height for Nigerian men is 5ft"6 so you're definitely not the shortest man around lol.
Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Haliraph(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
grin grin

Short people and their wahala cheesy

Werey!
Same thing oga is frowning about.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by faithfull18(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2022
grin Is she taller?
Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Klass99(f): 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
cool

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Klass99(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
cool

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2022
twinning200:
Justa quick one guys, am I suppose overthink being judged or being stereotyped because of my height? Was having an argument with my wife over disagreement on
doing what she wasnt suppose to do. After going back and forth, I said she should stop going to this particular place, because once she sets out, whatever she is
suppose to do at home becomes less of a priority. Next thing I heard was, people of your height have issues as such as this, which is controlling people, at 5
feet 6, i dont consider myself too short, though I know its not like the aevrage height for a Nigerian male. I felt a bit bad because i thinks its petty to use
my height as something to prove her point, infact she had called her younger brother who is just like 23 years to ask her a question regarding what we were arguing about
, I told her it wasnt necessary, next thing I heard, you dont want him involved because you feel intimated...lol probably because the boy is 5 feet 9, omo height
wife comparing you to her younger Brother,too bad and not nice.she no get regard for you at all.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by ibechris(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2022
That is the height of all insults.

U have to do something before she unleashes the un-used bomb in front of your visitors.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On May 21, 2022
twinning200:

Just ignore that part of her statement if you can
When next she uses it in you, pick something from her and use on her let her feel the hurt too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by JovialJune(f): 9:13pm On May 21, 2022
Doesn't she have something physically awkward in her body, use it to insult her back either provoked or unprovoked, and publicly, she will stop.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Jamesbally: 9:29pm On May 21, 2022
twinning200:

The truth is, she might not know you find those words extremely offensive. You need to remind her about it. But this time, don't joke while saying it. Quotion her with all seriousness. Before she will repeat the same thing one day, in the presence of your Friends or some guest. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Nwaomaah: 9:56pm On May 21, 2022
My current girl likes taunting my look or looking for something she thinks I'll be insecure about but then she's very fair (oyibo fair but not albino). When she calls me something like charcoal I'll just smile and say nothing. I wait for her best moment and call her albino! And then her mood will change. I'll just steal that moment from her. She'll go into a fit for sure hates to be called that. Sometimes I'll download a very worse case of albinism from the net and be like "babe come and see" grin grin
She'll be very annoyed. I'll be like "that's how I felt when you called me charcoal the other time" She's more careful with bodyshaming me now. She was taunted with that through primary and secondary school so I'll use it against her.
Another thing I found out is she hates it when I chew things loud or recklessly I'll just go chaw chaw chaw and boom! She'll go red (she really go red when she's angry like them oyibo cheesy ) then I'll call her carrot or tomatoes. It works every damn time! And she still loves me more than I love her self
OP your wife is a woman and there's something she hates being called or told. Just try and find that out or create one yourself and call it in a very snickering demeaning way. Don't call her that immediately she calls you short. Wait till she's in a good mood or in public and then use it on her and steal that her mood. Please don't insult her or say something that'll take away her dignity in the eyes of others for her dignity is your dignity.
If I say "Kai! My albino is very happy today" my girl will be angry but then even people around will laugh because they all can see she's very fair like an albino.
Life is not hard OP

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Hartugrin27(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Abi o
Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by DontBullshitMe: 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
I think she is deliberately teasing you.
Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Klass99(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2022
cool

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by TheWolfen(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2022
ukaface:
sometimes age does relate with maturity.

Experiences does.
There are lotta fools at forty behaving like kids in real world

1 Like

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by elmagnifico411(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2022
Baba, from this your second write up, that lady no respect u. Did she get married to u out of pity, or age wasn't really on her side? If I were u, I'll call the marriage a quit. It's enough reasons for me. Wetin a 23yrs old boy sabi? I am not asking u to do so, but me, that's what I'd do. If she no fit respect herself by respecting me, make she get the hell out! I hate nonsense!
twinning200:

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Don See Me Finish. by Nobody: 3:01am On May 22, 2022
Haliraph:

Werey!
Same thing oga is frowning about.

Maybe na him wife don find am come for Nairaland!.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does He Really Love Me? / Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures / Mothers......... Please Help My Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.