Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? (8337 Views)

SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It / Police Said My Car Is Stolen / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by Eyop: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Even Nigerian used 2009 Toyota Rav4 be it Clear title or Salvage can NEVER be gotten for such an amount.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
nurey:
It is not that people are criminal minded, they are just looking at a way the op will not be at a loss on the long run.
600k no be beans na

Yeah, yeah. Freedom is worth more than a lousy N600,000. And life is priceless.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by chucky234(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
There is possibility that the car is not stolen but the issue here is why pay for a car in a gas station, your friend will be in a very serious trouble if the car turn out to be a stolen car.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by Raymie(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siena:
Following your advise would make anyone a criminal.
How so? Please do tell. This advise is anything but criminal minded or how is the lady expected to save herself n her family from undue harm by the police who she should run to or the alleged criminals she should run away from? In an era where car dealers have turned car thieves n vice versa, a tracker can lead to her home/office. Also, contacting the police through a police friend/lawyer/someone at the top will save one unnecessary false allegations with its attendant consequences. The vin check is to help track the car n its supposeedly legal owners. If after all the wahala the coast seems clear, should she surrender her car to the police? Mind yhu, she'd still pay for surrendering, parking, statement, investigation and what not including repossessing the vehicle supposing there's no case. By the time she's done with payments, the money would have amounted to buying a Nigerian used car of same model. So, She can sell/use. But she must definitely do a color change. Parking in a tight spot away from home will ensure both safety of car and 'owner' until the matter is logically concluded. Oga, criminality is involved here. Thinking ahead is of the essence even if it involves being criminal minded.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by nurey(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Raymie: How so? Please do tell. This advise is anything but criminal minded or how is the lady expected to save herself n her family from undue harm by the police who she should run to or the alleged criminals she should run away from? In an era where car dealers have turned car thieves n vice versa, a tracker can lead to her home/office. Also, contacting the police through a police friend/lawyer/someone at the top will save one unnecessary false allegations with its attendant consequences. The vin check is to help track the car n its supposeedly legal owners. If after all the wahala the coast seems clear, should she surrender her car to the police? Mind yhu, she'd still pay for surrendering, parking, statement, investigation and what not including repossessing the vehicle supposing there's no case. By the time she's done with payments, the money would have amounted to buying a Nigerian used car of same model. So, She can sell/use. But she must definitely do a color change. Parking in a tight spot away from home will ensure both safety of car and 'owner' until the matter is logically concluded. Oga, criminality is involved here. Thinking ahead is of the essence even if it involves being criminal minded.
What siena is saying is that selling that car under the false pretence of not knowing it was stolen is a criminal offence. She already knows it was stolen she shouldn't transfer the burden to someone else, eventually if the person is caught it could be traced back to her.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by chillex8(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ OP

Here are few things to confirm

1. Does the name on the car particulars correspond to the name of the the seller?

2. Are all the vehicle documents in ORIGINAL print?

3. Does the vehicle registration no and VIN all match with that on the vehicle?

4. Was there a proper receipt of purchase, and "change of ownership" from the previous owner to the your colleague?

If yes to all , then your colleague is FREE to move around.

Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by Raymie(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
nurey:
What siena is saying is that selling that car under the false pretence of not knowing it was stolen is a criminal offence. She already knows it was stolen she shouldn't transfer the burden to someone else, eventually if the person is caught it could be traced back to her.
If yhu read my earlier post, the selling option would be a matter of choice, supposing after all investigations tye car is declared not stolen and the car made legally hers.. And if she has to sell, it would be in her name.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by dokilolo: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siena:

Spoken like a true con artist.

Why give advice that could land someone in jail? It would be best to seek legal advice, then give the vehicle details to the law. Covering things up will make her guilty. She could NOT feign ignorance if she concocts these elaborate lies. Personally, I would prefer to lose N600,000 than lose my freedom. No amount of money is worth jail time in Nigeria.

oga siena easy oo
From your "advice", I would say you've done this before. Criminal Mind at its best.
oga siena easy ooo......I was only suggesting 2 OP bout a way out albeit a wrong advice. ..but dnt go labelling every1 a criminal because dey gave a wrong advice. summary is dat u cnt eat ur cake nd av it......so I take bak all I said earlier. ...fess up nd b able 2 sleep wit both eyes closed.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
OP strip the car search for a tracker, if there is one remove the sim put it in a small nokia "torchlight" phone search message folder, write the number down, wait for more messages if you get messages like Find,f,status, your car is being searched for by the sellers, if you decide to turn your self in turn in that number as evidence there are ways of finding sellers that way. Mean while, if there's a tracker
1. They know where you live
2.They know where you work
3. They know where you worship
4. They can listen in on your conversations while you are in the car.

Iv been on both sides of the law and I can tell you 600k is not worth it. Let me give you an example of how bad it might be, if car was stolen in sokoto, you will follow law enforcement people to sokoto to sort out your issues, I've seen scenarios like this and I can tell you no matter who you know, you will be deprived of your freedom for a while b4 it is sorted out.

My advice get a lawyer, search for the original owner of the car, most vehicle registrations are done online and there is an active data base for every registered car in nigeria from the vin you can get a phone number and address. Get your lawyer to do the talking if you find out its stolen.

If its not stolen and you find a tracker, leave it alone, install your own tracker and if they try re-stealing the car you can always catch them and have closure to the whole deal.

Do not involve an innocent third party by re-selling the car.

On a lighter side if I bought the car and it was being tracked waiting to be re-stolen and I found a tracker, I would remove the tracker, connect it to a car battery and mail it to borno and tell my guys to keep the battery charged at all times.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by evico: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
chillex8: @ OP

Here are few things to confirm

1. Does the name on the car particulars correspond to the name of the the seller?

2. Are all the vehicle documents in ORIGINAL print?

3. Does the vehicle registration no and VIN all match with that on the vehicle?

4. Was there a proper receipt of purchase, and "change of ownership" from the previous owner to the your colleague?

If yes to all , then your colleague is FREE to move around.

Cheers

@Op
there you have it, step ONE for you.

Go or ask your colleague to verify all that and see if anything is missing
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
yuzedo: GAZZ my man, is there any way to scan a car to detect a hidden tracking device?

I know with a transponder you can pin-point radio frequency. What technology do these trackers use? Because basically, anyone can install a tracker on your car without your knowledge and jack your ride whenever Satan fingers their brain.

I'm sure there are devices that can detect the presence of a gsm frequency within short distances, and also there are devices that are used by car jackers to disrupt/jam gsm signals so u can't communicate with your tracker once car is stolen until they are far away and located your tracker and removed it.

Just pray your car jacker is not high tech if not its gone till some one buys it 600k on olx grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by Eyop: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

I'm sure there are devices that can detect the presence of a gsm frequency within short distances, and also there are devices that are used by car jackers to disrupt/jam gsm signals so u can't communicate with your tracker once car is stolen until they are far away and located your tracker and removed it.

Just pray your car jacker is not high tech if not its gone till some one buys it 600k on olx grin

Brother it means you are really good at how this tracking of a thing works. It means even the tracker isn't guaranteed at all.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eyop:

Brother it means you are really good at how this tracking of a thing works. It means even the tracker isn't guaranteed at all.

Signal jammer + car snatched at gun point = OLX
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by Eyop: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Signal jammer + car snatched at gun point = OLX
shocked shocked then comprehensive insurance is the best bet ooooh
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by rofemiguwa(f): 1:58am On Sep 06, 2014
I have directed my colleague to this site.
I only opened this thread to seek advice. I did not buy any car and I am also sure she didn't buy a stolen car intentionally or out of greed as some have implied.

If she did she won't readily spread the news with joy to us 'her killjoy' colleague.
She would have hidden the price or lied about the means of purchase.

I don't want to appear more badbelle than I already do.

So she will be coming here to read the advice hersef if she want.
Cos it is getting confusing.

Sell it, paint it, repport it, park it.

Let her decide. It is her hard earned over two years savings considering our salary.
I can't make such decision for her

For those who have reponded thank you for your insights

For those who have accused and concluded that am the buyer well it is ur opinion in a faceless forum. U know no better.

What I think
Is the price ridiculous- yes it is that's why I opened this thread in the first place.
Is the car stolen - very possible
Is the car geniune-well maybe

Will i want to make an enemy of a colleague and be the bitter old jealous friend- hell to da No!

After all said and done
It is not my business
Sipping my lipton tea and waiting for kekenapep!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by twinskenny(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Siena:

Spoken like a true con artist.

Why give advice that could land someone in jail? It would be best to seek legal advice, then give the vehicle details to the law. Covering things up will make her guilty. She could NOT feign ignorance if she concocts these elaborate lies. Personally, I would prefer to lose N600,000 than lose my freedom. No amount of money is worth jail time in Nigeria.

From your "advice", I would say you've done this before. Criminal Mind at its best.
best advice so far.....

it is better she report herself.. loose the car or the money
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by twinskenny(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2014
rofemiguwa: I have directed my colleague to this site.
I only opened this thread to seek advice. I did not buy any car and I am also sure she didn't buy a stolen car intentionally or out of greed as some have implied.

If she did she won't readily spread the news with joy to us 'her killjoy' colleague.
She would have hidden the price or lied about the means of purchase.

I don't want to appear more badbelle than I already do.

So she will be coming here to read the advice hersef if she want.
Cos it is getting confusing.

Sell it, paint it, repport it, park it.

Let her decide. It is her hard earned over two years savings considering our salary.
I can't make such decision for her

For those who have reponded thank you for your insights

For those who have accused and concluded that am the buyer well it is ur opinion in a faceless forum. U know no better.

What I think
Is the price ridiculous- yes it is that's why I opened this thread in the first place.
Is the car stolen - very possible
Is the car geniune-well maybe

Will i want to make an enemy of a colleague and be the bitter old jealous friend- hell to da No!

After all said and done
It is not my business
Sipping my lipton tea and waiting for kekenapep!

lol hope say the tea no hot..
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by roosebolton: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
erico2k2:
You are wrong my friend if you buy stollen goods you are guilty of handling stollen goods.the only get out clause for you is to prove beyond reasonable doubt tjat you bought the said item with true and genuine aim with no prime knowlede of it was stollen.However you will still lose the car.This is the reason why we have Carfax.

True.. only a person can only be guilty of buying stolen goods if as at the time of purchase he knew or had notice that the goods was stolen. and the rule of bona-fide-purchaser for value without notice is a fundamental principle of law which applies in Nigeria.

Let us back down a little. This young lady has not committed any crime at all. In fact we do no know for a fact if the car is indeed stolen we can only speculate. Even if the car was indeed stolen, she is still not a criminal. A person just doesn't become a criminal by accident.. You must have had a criminal mind followed by a criminal act for a crime to be established.. and the law infer from the action of a person to ascertain a criminal mind.. The action of this woman to any standard of reasonableness has not shown her to be a criminal. The worst crime she can be guilty of is nativity. I strongly believe that the bona-fide purchaser for value rule covers her but would still advise her to seek legal advise as that would make her case even stronger.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by nurey(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
roosebolton:

True.. only a person can only be guilty of buying stolen goods if as at the time of purchase he knew or had notice that the goods was stolen. and the rule of bona-fide-purchaser for value without notice is a fundamental principle of law which applies in Nigeria.

Let us back down a little. This young lady has not committed any crime at all. In fact we do no know for a fact if the car is indeed stolen we can only speculate. Even if the car was indeed stolen, she is still not a criminal. A person just doesn't become a criminal by accident.. You must have had a criminal mind followed by a criminal act for a crime to be established.. and the law infer from the action of a person to ascertain a criminal mind.. The action of this woman to any standard of reasonableness has not shown her to be a criminal. The worst crime she can be guilty of is nativity. I strongly believe that the bona-fide purchaser for value rule covers her but would still advise her to seek legal advise as that would make her case even stronger.
See as you throw encyclopedia oyinbo for ground, say that to Nigeria police, he would shake his head, draw out his pistol and shoot you point blank.

You think Nigeria police know book or law, they will only be adamant on the fact that how can you not know "how can you not know that a jeep cannot be sold for less than 1m". They will frustrate you till you say yes I was the ONE THAT STOLE THE JEEP

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
nurey:
See as you throw encyclopedia oyinbo for ground, say that to Nigeria police, he would shake his head, draw out his pistol and shoot you point blank.

You think Nigeria police know book or law, they will only be adamant on the fact that how can you not know "how can you not know that a jeep cannot be sold for less than 1m". They will frustrate you till you say yes I was the ONE THAT STOLE THE JEEP
Only if you are Ignorant my friend, Stand up for what you know and the police would back away, trust me, they know their limits better than anyone else
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by erico2k2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
roosebolton:

You are right, however the Buyer should be ready to lose the car and any monies paid.If she did manage to get hold of the seller, the only option available is to sue seller to a civil court.long route but hey this is Nigeria.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by Issyman(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
I believe the car most be a stolen car no doubt about it. The first thing she needs to do is to track down seller to be sure she can always get him/her anytime d needs arises. Secondly, get a frsc official and give him/her the car VIN/chasis nos to help check their database if the car was initially registered and possibly the details of owner. Thirdly, get a police officer to help check for signals if d car has been reported stolen before. These checks are necessary cos if the car was actually stolen and was later found with you while you cant produce d seller, you will be in deep SHIT!!! Meanwhile, AWOOF DEY RUN BELLE OOO!!!
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by tommysparks: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
If it is stolen she will find out in the process of doing change of ownership or registration. I'd its stolen you are in jail already. Kpelle oh govt beans and garri for you.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by bravolad(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's actually very amazing that someone could proceed to pay for a 2009 vehicle at such a ridiculous amount (N600,000) without verifying the owner, vehicle status including vin report. I strongly believe that one does not get drowned on a dry land. I trust, as we are made to believe that the lady in question who bought the vehicle would have friends, colleagues and relations and perhaps, married or at least have a boy friend. She could not have gone ahead to buy a car without telling some people. She could not have acted alone. Much less, making payment at a fuel station. That's the first red flag. Such transactions are better done at an office or residence. It is a common knowledge tha a seller who is not willing to disclose his home or office address should be avoided at all cost.

Ignorant is not an excuse to commit a crime. In this case, no crime has been established. But the amount for which the vehicle was sold and the location of the transaction suggest something sinister. I doubt she would be able to reach the seller again.

First, OP needs to address the questions posed by @chillex8. One other question that needs to be answered is whether the car has been used in Nigeria? Thereafter, get a VIO officer to help verify the name to which the car was (originally) registered as well as owner prior to purchase. While this is on going, ask a police officer to also verify police list of stolen vehicles. It also very important you get legal advise. If indeed, it's a stolen car, you are sure to loose your money except you can find the seller. Additionally, if our suspicion is confirmed, be ready to spend money on the case and definitely your freedom would be temporarily curtailed by police.

In your own interest, do not try to play smart by either attempting to conceal this or sale the car to an unsuspecting buyer as some people advised you. That would compound your problem and make you an accomplice.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by born2boink(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Greed kills faster than Ebola,even for her to buy the car for that amount? She is a criminal even if the car was stolen or not. I have been on olx for sometimes trying to purchase ride too, I have seen many good cars that worth more than what I wanted to pay and they are place below the real value , because I felt my money doesn't worth the price of the value, I didn't even bother to check in, what look to good to be true is false. The car is stolen and the person that purchased the car is number one criminal, because she rushly and quickly drop money before those guy change their mind
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by croxx86: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2014
If the car is Nigerian used, there should be a trail of original vehicle papers both old and recent. There should be custom papers too.... if the lady didn't ask or verify all these, then her greed might just have landed her in hot water.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
born2fuck: Greed kills faster than Ebola,even for her to buy the car for that amount? She is a criminal even if the car was stolen or not. I have been on olx for sometimes trying to purchase ride too, I have seen many good cars that worth more than what I wanted to pay and they are place below the real value , because I felt my money doesn't worth the price of the value, I didn't even bother to check in, what look to good to be true is false. The car is stolen and the person that purchased the car is number one criminal, because she rushly and quickly drop money before those guy change their mind

I buy cars all the time, and there are certain conditions when a seller is desperate to fufill a particular need and decides to sell his or her car at a ridiculous price so it sells quick, in situations like this its very important to know how the seller got the car and ensure the deal is clean, there are countless threads in auto sections for nigerian used cars at very low prices that would look suspicious but if you inspect and verify you might find out they are genuine sales.
Also there are cars that have given the owner re-current problems like transmission and ecm replacement and the owner is tired of replacing these components and after the umpteenth placement they decide to sell b4 it brakes down again.
Calling the Op a criminal cause she bought the car at a low price is not balanced judgement.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2014
nurey:

You are sooooooo right! This is Nigeria, there is NOTHING like right with police. You would have spent hundreds of thousands with some good time in custody before you are released and told it were not guilty. As earlier said, even if you have connections with a high ranking official, u will still suffer from the boys that will nab u b4 the oga intervenes.

I got an offer to buy a 1999 infiniti QX4 for 300k, house, is that suspicious? Me dey suspect o, but the dealer is a friend and i trust him, but i just dont know were he got the vehicle from. Told me it was one yahoo boy that wants to sell it. Pls advice o!
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

I buy cars all the time, and there are certain conditions when a seller is desperate to fufill a particular need and decides to sell his or her car at a ridiculous price so it sells quick, in situations like this its very important to know how the seller got the car and ensure the deal is clean, there are countless threads in auto sections for nigerian used cars at very low prices that would look suspicious but if you inspect and verify you might find out they are genuine sales.
Also there are cars that have given the owner re-current problems like transmission and ecm replacement and the owner is tired of replacing these components and after the umpteenth placement they decide to sell b4 it brakes down again.
Calling the Op a criminal cause she bought the car at a low price is not balanced judgement.
So true. I have sold my own things off at ridiculous prices too. There was a time i sold a phone of 50k for just 4k, cos i got fed up of the fone and had 2 other ones and the guy that wanted it really liked it but had no money.
I have a doctor friend that sold his E190 for just 20k to a lab assistant at his hopital cos he wanted the guy to have a car.

Problem with the op is VERIFICATION! When u get such a ridiculously low price, you shld take extra time in tracing and cross-checking the ownership with the authorities, esp vehicle registration. And all the papers shhld be verified. Then go ahead and buy so far all is in order even if the car was sold for 5naira.
Afterall the owner has a choice to sell his car at any price he chooses, yours is just to verify that the car is truely his. Thank you.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by bravolad(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
So true. I have sold my own things off at ridiculous prices too. There was a time i sold a phone of 50k for just 4k, cos i got fed up of the fone and had 2 other ones and the guy that wanted it really liked it but had no money.
I have a doctor friend that sold his E190 for just 20k to a lab assistant at his hopital cos he wanted the guy to have a car.

There is a slight difference here. The phone belongs to you and from your narrative, the buyer pleaded with you for the amount he paid. This also presupposes that he knows you and can always trace you should anything happens. The same thing applies to the lab assistant that bought the E190 at N20000, they are colleagues and work for the same employer. He has seen the doctor use the car and knows it belong to him. The lab assistant probably knows the doctor's house.

MissTeaseMe:
Problem with the op is VERIFICATION! When u get such a ridiculously low price, you shld take extra time in tracing and cross-checking the ownership with the authorities, esp vehicle registration. And all the papers shhld be verified. Then go ahead and buy so far all is in order even if the car was sold for 5naira.
Afterall the owner has a choice to sell his car at any price he chooses, yours is just to verify that the car is truely his. Thank you.

This is the greatest challenge in this transaction and the location in which payment and handover took place, looks very suspicious in addition to the outrageous price.
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by born2boink(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2014
erico2k2:
Only if you are Ignorant my friend, Stand up for what you know and the police would back away, trust me, they know their limits better than anyone else
I read laugh and tire, you will understand the different between a case or robbery and a case of yahoo yahoo. The limit when it comes to robbery may end your life instantly or abandoned you in kirikiri without even make court trial. Abeg pray make u no enter police gbeke when it comes to this kind of tin, ur tongue fit make dey dispose U or make dem travel you over night, travel over night means kill dem arm robbers because they will label you as automatic arm robber and you will be in their cells, eat with them, do all with them, if you overdo, guy you are on your own, even by the time dey arrest ur prominent Dad or Mum, na u go say make dem no overdo, remember, not just Nigeria police will handle this case, it will be transfer to SARS in elewe eran or Panti where shooting of criminals with immediate effect means nothing to them
Re: How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? by MissTeaseMe(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
born2fuck: I read laugh and tire, you will understand the different between a case or robbery and a case of yahoo yahoo. The limit when it comes to robbery may end your life instantly or abandoned you in kirikiri without even make court trial. Abeg pray make u no enter police gbeke when it comes to this kind of tin, ur tongue fit make dey dispose U or make dem travel you over night, travel over night means kill dem arm robbers because they will label you as automatic arm robber and you will be in their cells, eat with them, do all with them, if you overdo, guy you are on your own, even by the time dey arrest ur prominent Dad or Mum, na u go say make dem no overdo, remember, not just Nigeria police will handle this case, it will be transfer to SARS in elewe eran or Panti where shooting of criminals with immediate effect means nothing to them
So spot-on
There are times proving over sabi will only end ur life as B2f has rightly said.
Who is this born2fuck grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Did U Spend On Fuel This Week? / Is 2004 Ford Explorer A Good Suv? / Lexus RX350 P0037 Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.