Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) (42383 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) / 17 Health Benefits Of Egg Plant (garden Egg) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) by TONYE001(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
bbstarr:

I bought some garden eggs today but they were too sweet so I couldn't eat much( I prefer bitter garden eggs). I'm too stingy to throw them away so I searched Google on how to prepare garden eggs sauce with egusi. Boom! Google led me to your thread. You know the funniest thing? I'll also be preparing this tonight at one of the corpers lodges in kwara state.

Hahahahaha. Really funny!

Can't recall the last time I visited this thread. Glad you are preparing yours tonight and I'm positive that it'll go well.

Please is this isn't asking for too much, make a review of yours when you are done. This would encourage others to try this.

Gracias. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. / Secret To Party Jollof Rice- Lets Discuss The Secret To Cooking Party Jollof :-) / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.