Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives (1153 Views)

Plitary / Nigeria Politician Have Waged A War To Empty Nigeria Treasury / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by manck2: 4:29am On Sep 05, 2014
90% of Nigeria politician have several wives

going about talking about one alafin.. looks stupid.
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Raiders: 4:39am On Sep 05, 2014
manck2: 90% of Nigeria politician have several wives

going about talking about one alafin.. looks stupid.
whats wrong with a politician having many wives
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by MonkeyButt: 4:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Keep calm and go chill on Africafeeds dot com grin shocked cool grin wink have fun and please like my articles too wink cheers

Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 05, 2014
And by similar deductive reasoning, the female politicians have so many husbands !!!
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Raiders: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2014
matify:

And by similar deductive reasoning, the female politicians have so many husbands !!!
we are in a free country. A woman can marry as many husbands she like as long as the men agree to share her. Its not a sin for a man to have many wives even the bible say you can marry many wives as long as you can take care of them
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2014
With too much money at their disposal,multiple wives should be the least of their problem.
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by lilprinze: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2014
why won't they have plenty wives when they have finish looting our money they don't know what to use it for again so they start marrying women any how
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Eziachi: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Raiders: we are in a free country. A woman can marry as many husbands she like as long as the men agree to share her. Its not a sin for a man to have many wives even the bible say you can marry many wives as long as you can take care of them
Name one Christian mentioned in the bible that has more than one wife?
I don't know the bible you saw what you just quoted.
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Raiders: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Eziachi: Name one Christian mentioned in the bible that has more than one wife?
I don't know the bible you saw what you just quoted.
Didn't David, Solomon, and other prophets in the bible have more than one wife? Tell me a passage in the bible where it states that marrying more than one wife is a sin. I still stand on my statement that getting married to more than one wife is not a sin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by musiwa94: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2014
d
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by elobyobi: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2014
IgbO politicians keep only one wife most times.
And solomon, david and co were not christians
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Brahms(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
elobyobi: IgbO politicians keep only one wife most times.
And GEJ, an Ijaw Man has 2 Wives!
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by elobyobi: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Brahms:
And GEJ, an Ijaw Man has 2 Wives!
I said igbo
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Raiders: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
elobyobi: IgbO politicians keep only one wife most times.
Not all christains keep one wife. The slowpoke Church in America allows a man to marry more than one wife. Also the Amish christains marry more than one wife. Solomon, David and co are all prophets of the christain God.
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by elobyobi: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: Not all christains keep one wife. The slowpoke Church in America allows a man to marry more than one wife. Also the Amish christains marry more than one wife. Solomon, David and co are all prophets of the christain God.
There were no xtians in the old testament bro. Evenjesus wasn't a xtian.
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Raiders: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
elobyobi:
There were no xtians in the old testament bro. Evenjesus wasn't a xtian.
I agree with you bro. Getting married to more than one wife is morally wrong to some christain sects but its not a sin. Its just like a catholic Rev. Father getting married to a wife is not a sin to God but its morally wrong to the catholic doctrine.
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by elobyobi: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: I agree with you bro. Getting married to more than one wife is morally wrong to some christain sects but its not a sin. Its just like a catholic Rev. Father getting married to a wife is not a sin to God but its morally wrong to the catholic doctrine.
Thanks for your understanding.I was only. Saying igbo politicians usually have one wife
Re: 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives by Raiders: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
elobyobi:
Thanks for your understanding.I was only. Saying igbo politicians usually have one wife
Yes. One wife with many girlfriends like the Gov Chime of Enugu.

(1) (Reply)

We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram / Picture South east Rivers State Reject Been Called Niger Delta Or South South / Electricity Supply is Terrible in my area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.