Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram (1153 Views)

Shocking: “we Cloned Shekau” – Boko Haram Reveal In New Video / Abubakar Shekau: Boko Haram Claims Victories Over Military / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by Auspharm(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Islamist extremist sect
Boko Haram have just
released another missile
against Nigerians in
their battle against
Western Education. This is in the form of
guerrilla warfare,
wherein they tricked
The Federal Government
into believing that their
leader, Abubakar Shekau is dead. It has recently been
revealed that the
person killed by the
Nigerian Army was not
Abubakar Shekau, but
his clone. Furthermore, Boko Haram has
revealed that they have
9 more “Shekau copy-
cats” ..no pun intended . The plan was one which
was known by only
Boko Haram top
commandants. Most
members of the sect
were even unaware of it. However, FNN was
able to manoeuvre their
way through the
intricacy of lies and
deceit which spellbound
many Nigerians into believing that Boko
Haram maestro,
Abubakar Shekau is
dead. This shocking news via
a video clip was sent to
FNN mail box, where 9
exact look alike of
Abubakar Shekau were
paraded, alongside the real Shekau himself,
while they were all
chanting “Allahu Akbar”.
The video will be
uploaded on Youtube
shortly. This latest development
has left top military
commanders perplexed,
as they seem to be in a
state of confusion. The
battle against Boko Haram just got tougher,
because no one can tell
who the real Shekau is
anymore. However, this move
seems to be confusing
because Boko Haram
are using the benefits of
Western education
which they so greatly abhor in the fight
against it.
Source: /2014/10/shocking-cloned-shekau-boko-haram-reveal-new-video/
Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by heavenmade(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Speechless
Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by ayanbaba2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mind game by boko haram
#just like chelsea coach!
Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by neejay1986(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmnn! This is what they call gen gen-un!!! Part 2 of BH... Eni duro wotan! Instead of BH to turn into endless season film for me I would rather dash out my dvd player#chikenah#
Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by iamtheprincipal: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2014
This is certainly one of the bye-products since the government at the centre has failed in clamping down on all of those connected with supplying/providing fundings for the sect owing to rising political interests and ambitions.
I'm really very sorry for this country.
Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by staggerman(m): 5:55am On Oct 10, 2014
FNN = Fake Nigerian news usually post fake news just for fun...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 6:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Foolish op and foolish comment from iamtheprincipal. You copied something from fake naija news and posted it here like a real gist. Don't you know the meaning of FAKE again ?

2 Likes

Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2014
This is disgusting. A fake news site doing this. This is surely something you shouldn't do on such a sensitive matter.

Do the idiots behind FFN think the relatives of those who have been killed will find this funny? Piss poor blogging skills and I am a blogger myself.
Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Whether the news is fake or not, av said this before. It is normal.

It is either we are killing the fake shekau, or we have killed the real shekau. Let's just start killing anybody in beards grin grin
Re: We Clone Abubakar Shekau- Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Whether the news is fake or not, av said this before. It is normal.

It is either we are killing the fake shekau, or we have killed the real shekau. Let's just start killing anybody in beards grin grin
I'm going to shave this morning, I'm afraid of people like you undecided

(1) (Reply)

WHO WILL TINUBU BACK IN 2015? / Nigeria’ll Go Down The Drain In 2015 If –buhari 0 / Asari-dokubo, Ateke, Egberipapa Oppose Amaechi In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.