Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. (968 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Free-Kick Breaks Boy's Wrist In Friendly Match / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year / David Villa, Samuel Eto'o Ro Zlatan Ibrahimovic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by eyeon(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2014
the Paris Saint German star man Zlatan Ibrahimovic has broken the Swedish goal record as he scored his 50th international goal against Estonia on thursday. The swedish scored twice in the friendly match, beating Sven Rydell's record. He scored his first goal just after three minutes of the encounter, which made his 49 goals equal to that of Sven Rydell's and later besting the record just 20 minutes later in the game.

The 32-year-old removed his jersey during his celebration, revealing a shirt underneath with the words "50 GOALS" and "IT'S YOU WHO MADE IT HAPPEN" written across it before recieving a yellow card from the referee.

The thursday's clash was Ibrahimovic's 99th game in the Sweden senior jersey and his 100th game about to take place as Sweden plays against Ausrtia next week, in the beginning of their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
He broke a Sven Rydell broke that stood for 82years,though it took sven just 43games to score his own 49goals.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by eyeon(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2014
tuffgongjo: He broke a Sven Rydell broke that stood for 82years,though it took sven just 43goals to score his own 49goals.
pardon?
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by flowjoe: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2014
tuffgongjo: He broke a Sven Rydell broke that stood for 82years,though it took sven just 43goals 43 games to score his own 49goals.
Fixed smiley

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by tuffgongjo(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2014
flowjoe:
Fixed smiley
thank you.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by tuffgongjo(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2014
eyeon: pardon?
a typo but u do get d gist?
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by eyeon(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2014
tuffgongjo: a typo but u do get d gist?
yes, I did.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by flowjoe: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have a video of his best goals ever & boy O' boy this guys finishing abilities makes him formidable embarassed , he is very agile for a guy standing at 6'5 . His aerial prowess , quick feet , goal poaching , body balance , kicking power, & incredible acceleration are what once made him the 3rd best player in the world
I got love for the guy :-) grin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by eyeon(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
flowjoe: I have a video of his best goals ever & boy O' boy this guys finishing abilities makes him formidable embarassed , he is very agile for a guy standing at 6'5 . His aerial prowess , quick feet , goal poaching , body balance , kicking power, & incredible acceleration are what once made him the 3rd best player in the world
I got love for the guy :-) grin
He's really amazing...
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 06, 2014
I admire the player

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid Today 2nd At 7:45pm / Champions League K/out Draw Result: Man. Untd. Welcomes Beckam, Maurhino Re-unites With Chelsea Whil / Who In Your Opinion Is The Best Striker In Epl For 2010/2011 Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.