Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3426 Views)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2014
What's Cuteness compared to Character? my dear anyone that answers yes Cuz you're cute might not see the unknown... I think CUTE means CUTE CHARACTER and not Cute face...

1 Like

Re: . by concept4411(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2014
Everyone has their own definition for "cute".. you may feel you are good looking and should naturally get a girl at the snap of your finger..but thats not how it works..they all have their preferences...some like hairy guys, some flat tommyed guys, some like tall guys, others prefer dwarfs, and some like pot bellyed guys.

just like you know, COCA COLA sweet but no be everybody dey take am..some people prefer PEPSI.

4 Likes

Re: . by Kunleskey(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Bcoz they fink cute guys are players....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Yes! There are many more things ladies admire in guys apart from being cute. Go figure. But never forget, packaging also matters.

I cant confidently tell you that i'm cute. But, women are not a problem to me.

*not bragging*

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Kunleskey: Bcoz they fink cute guys are players....

I kinda agree with this though...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Yes! There are many more things ladies admire in guys apart from being cute. Go figure. But never forget, packaging also matters.

I cant confidently tell you that i'm cute. But, women are not a problem to me.

*not bragging*

Sure I go with this guy...
Re: . by emperorchedda(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2014
It differs, some think cute guys are players, some cute guys might lack basic intelligence, some girls are too poor and hungry that all they see is money so if u're cute and not willing to spend on them they won't accept, the most annoying of all are the ladies that say no in anticipation of the guy continue chasing her so she will keep playing hard to get for as long as one week (I mean which guy will still be on a lady's track after she's refused us doing the needful for one whole WEEK?)
Re: . by djeezy(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
geloorrrrdd: why do girls,reject a cute guy,if he ask her out?,...Being a cute guy *not bragging* i've asked many girls,out and I get answers like,no i'm not interested,I already have a boyfriend,etc....is there anything girls admire from a guy,apart from being cute?,.
Maybe it's your attitude bro. Most girls will prefer a cute guy with a good attitude. Do you also strike them as a player?

1 Like

Re: . by olexjay(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Its normal for a gurl 2 say NO on the 1st sight and their NO doesn't mean dey don't like cute guys, if they tell u YES on the 1st sight then u gonna see her as a cheap gurl or see her as a LovePeddler.
Re: . by dolarland(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
step up ur games. its more of emotions for ladies.... try makin them like u bfor askin out.. I think being cute should b a plus for u

1 Like

Re: . by Baddo101(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2014
geloorrrrdd: why do girls,reject a cute guy,if he ask her out?,...Being a cute guy *not bragging* i've asked many girls,out and I get answers like,no i'm not interested,I already have a boyfriend,etc....is there anything girls admire from a guy,apart from being cute?,.
its just one of those dia initial gragra.....
Re: . by extremelygolden: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2014
If you are cute and financially loaded, o'l boy, things will naturally fall into pleasant places.
Re: . by marieolae(f): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2014
djeezy: Maybe it's your attitude bro. Most girls will prefer a cute guy with a good attitude. Do you also strike them as a player?
I hope u possess these qualities.
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2014
I doubt if God himself understands Nigerian ladies.... I av once lost my gf to an ugly broke asss nigga.... D guy was more less a tout, as she substitute me for a guy becomes a mystery till date
Re: . by chemystery: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: I doubt if God himself understands Nigerian ladies.... I av once lost my gf to an ugly broke asss nigga.... D guy was more less a tout, as she substitute me for a guy becomes a mystery till date
it was a mystery cos the chemystery was not there between both of you. Maybe you no sabi do. You fit don deh form holy Jacob whereas she desires a rough guy-man. Always show attitude that will boost her body chemystery to always want you.
Re: . by kessco(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2014
It's like that to some extent, the courageous and right one will come.

Atimes it's due to low self esteem. One told me back then that I'm too cute and that she can't be fighting with other ladies because they would snatch me away from her.

Be that as it may #TeamCuteGuysRocks.
Re: . by nicechic(f): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Personally, I fink cute guys are not good lovers
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Maybe you are acting like "oh am cute you should like me and all i have to offer is my cuteness".

You may need to ramp up your manliness.

1 Like

Re: . by bknight: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just same way they say No to the next guy? Preference.
Re: . by valmunich(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spreads mat as usual
Re: . by valmunich(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
nicechic: Personally, I fink cute guys are not good lovers
That's why you ignored that guy for 8 good years?
Re: . by kessco(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
valmunich: Spreads mat as usual

U too like spreading of mat, are u from d north?
Re: . by nicechic(f): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
valmunich:
That's why you ignored that guy for 8 good years?
Lol.... grin
Re: . by djeezy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: I hope u possess these qualities.
What do you think?
Re: . by kessco(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
nicechic: Personally, I fink cute guys are not good lovers

Maybe you ain't lovable.
Re: . by valmunich(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
kessco:

U too like spreading of mat, are u from d north?
Lol.. I'm a full bred igbo boy oo
Re: . by kessco(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
valmunich:
Lol.. I'm a full bred igbo boy oo

Okay then u shud be spreading ego and nt mat na grin
Re: . by marieolae(f): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
djeezy: What do you think?
well..I'm hoping that you do. smiley
Re: . by valmunich(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
kessco:

Okay then u shud be spreading ego and nt mat na grin
Lmao... Dude you can't be serious
Re: . by hannesy(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hehhehehe I like to see d look on his face , jst like using a niddle to puncture a balloon.*puuuffffff hehehehhehe* sorry no offense intended
Re: . by kessco(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
valmunich:
Lmao... Dude you can't be serious

Onye nkem! Na joke oo no take am play o cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons To Date A Dark Guy / 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) / Why Do Guys Rape Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.