Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro (2962 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
The founder of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has denied the allegation of adultery in the divorce suit between him and his wife, Anita.

His counsel, Kemi Pinheiro (SAN), described the allegation as “wicked and malicious”, saying it was intended to bring his person and the church “to public opprobrium and ridicule.”

Pinheiro, in a statement yesterday said the adultery allegation “currently circulating in the media is nothing but a complete distortion of facts in the pending proceedings in the United Kingdom.”

The statement advised media establishments to verify the authenticity of their stories before publication, saying unless they desist from making such further publications, they would take appropriate legal actions against them to protect Oyakhilome’s reputation and that of the church.

The statement titled: “In the matter of malicious falsehood against Rev. Chris Oyakhilome and the Christ Embassy Church” said: “The attention of our client, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome and the church, the Christ Embassy, has been drawn to the wave of false, malicious and fabricated stories being published in the print and electronic media about [size=16pt]his person, the church and a matrimonial cause between him and his wife.
[/size]
“Our client is seriously concerned that under the guise of reporting a divorce proceeding involving him, publishers resorted to an unjustified and malicious attack on his reputation for reasons not unconnected with the respective publishers’ selfish motives of prospect of materials and financial advantage attendant to the wide circulation their distorted and fabricated stories would enjoy.

“The publishers decided to fabricate facts including (but not limited) to allegation of adultery against our client, with the wicked and malicious intention of bringing his person and the church to public opprobrium and ridicule.

“It is our client’s instructions to inform the public and particularly warn the concerned media houses that the news or story circulating in the media is nothing but a complete distortion of the facts in the pending proceedings in the United Kingdom, to the knowledge of the publishers.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/09/i-did-not-commit-adultery-pastor-chris.html

i can hear some folks still screaming "Crucify Him" "It's a lie" etc grin grin grin

it don't really matter! God is alive and watching! i remember the media crucifixion of him because of Atmoshpere for Miracles and his refusal to condemn T. B. Joshua grin grin grin

can't Wait to see him this sunday, during communion service. wink

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by emperorchedda(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Dude shouldn't be saying this at all. He owes no one explanation for whatever happens in his private life. Why don't all these critics come out and tell us about their own private life.

4 Likes

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by ammyluv2002(f): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2014
I just feel for him and his family. I pray God Almighty will guide him and help them through this phase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
I don't always comment about something like this . It s God and his servant . Who am I to Judge?
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Rexphobia(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2014
Okay, point taken. It's not adultery. So what is it?

This is not about touching the anointed. We have lifted the veil of the anointed and the attacks are directed at Chris. Chakam

2 Likes

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Mintayo(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Its only God that knows the truth and Pastor Chris too. But whatever it is the truth will suffice someday. More reason I decided to keep shut about this issue. I pity those people passing around false info!
Nevertheless, pastor Chris should reconcile with his wife asap!
This divorce whatever can cause a lot of havoc on his congregation, his church member may see divorce as no big deal just as some of them has seen masturbation as no big deal.
May God help us!
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Mintayo: Its only God that knows the truth and Pastor Chris too. But whatever it is the truth will suffice someday. More reason I decided to keep shut about this issue. I pity those people passing around false info!

exactly.. i just wish they'd be patient and wait for confirmed info!... hope they would apologise too when they know the full real info

Nevertheless, pastor Chris should reconcile with his wife asap!

how?

This divorce whatever can cause a lot of havoc on his congregation, his church member may see divorce as no big deal just as some of them has seen masturbation as no big deal.
May God help us!

undecided undecided
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by DeHero1: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2014
I can imagine how d MOG will be feeling now. I pray that God will see him tru...
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by chibwike(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2014
since dis man approved massturbation....i stopped taking him serious.

3 Likes

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Yooguyz: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Gombs, don't let Drummaboy see this thread, else he'll just have a heart attackm grin grin
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yooguyz: @Gombs, don't let Drummaboy see this thread, else he'll just have a heart attackm grin grin

He's seen it, and he should be vexed or super bitter. Now, it left for him and whosoever started the adultery claims to provide evidence(s), else I can imagine how laughable the claims would be, even in court. I do hope DB n his new moniker would be able to tell the truth about reality then, n apologise too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by PastorOluT(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Smile, I laugh. The Lord is watching all in 3D, and very soon more things would be revealed.

I wasn't surprised anyways!
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by lastmessenger: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
There shouldn't have been a divorce proceedings in the first place.all these stories(both malicious and true stories) would not be if and only if the right thing has been done.its easier to say something but
Doing it is the real work.
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by WinsomeX: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
PastorOluT: Smile, I laugh. The Lord is watching all in 3D, and very soon more things would be revealed.
I wasn't surprised anyways!

My sentiments exactly.

Unfortunately the way God has so designed this scandal or revelation, Oyahkilome is going to really do himself in. If Anita had divorced him in Nigeria, the matter could easily be swept under carpet. But in the UK, its going to be messy.

If Oyakhilome will stick with the position in the OP, his wife will then be forced to provide evidence to support her claim for a divorce, adultery. Then it will all surface. Gombs will then find the evidence he is so scared of.

Oyakhilome best bet now, is simply to accept the accusation and split from Anita quietly. But that won't happens.

*grabs a popcorn and sits watching the Oyakhilome season film play out*

3 Likes

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
WinsomeX:

My sentiments exactly.

Unfortunately the way God has so designed this scandal or revelation, Oyahkilome is going to really do himself in. If Anita had divorced him in Nigeria, the matter could easily be swept under carpet. But in the UK, its going to be messy.

If Oyakhilome will stick with the position in the OP, his wife will then be forced to provide evidence to support her claim for a divorce, adultery. Then it will all surface. Gombs will then find the evidence he is so scared of.

Oyakhilome best bet now, is simply to accept the accusation and split from Anita quietly. But that won't happens.

*grabs a popcorn and sits watching the Oyakhilome season film plat out*

Until then...can you turn down ur ecstatic delirium? grin

DB, I sometimes like you for the laughs! Thanks bro...and FYI, am not scared, there's nothing to be scared of, I hope u would be willing to apologise when time come!? Ah! Knowing your legendary status of dishonesty (only second to Goshen's), I won't look forward to it.

Make sure u and whoever accused him of adultery has enough evidence, maybe pay some girls around who'd start confessions grin, I can imagine being Pastor Chris' lawyer...If I were! The persecution counsel would wish they weren't there..now all these is in assumption that there’s any court case. DB how far? Have your searched through the judiciary site of UK for that suit number? I can't seem to find any. Thanks smiley
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by mbaemeka(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^^

You think he cares about truth? No way Sir. He is somewhere monitoring if any new guest bar himself has visited his failed blog while he silently (silently because he doesn't pray out or believe in the spoken word) prays to God that the man of God is guilty. In his own words "Oh God please let this man be an adulterer or else I am finished for spreading a false story all because of my badbelle for this man".

Of course, such a prayer will not be heard in Heaven let alone answered so He will then deactivate the many accounts his has and will open a new one with the moniker "Dumberboy" which will only be apposite for who he has over time proven to be.

But what do I know? #Siddonlookmode activated. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm....really sir? but even Caesar's wife must be above suspicion na!
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by paxonel(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
chibwike: since dis man approved massturbation....i stopped taking him serious.
Yes, it is people like you we need to eliminate from Nigerian population. tell me you don't masturbate because no animal alive does not masturbate. you see how ignorant and primitive Africa is
thank God,the few of us who seek for knowledge and understanding now know the truth about masturbation as oppose to Africa primitive ideology
and thank God, the bible who never said anything about masturbation did not originated from Africa otherwise primitive african people like you would have included in it that masturbation is a sin
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Spotless180(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
i know that pastor chris will be vindicated at d end of d day.
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
mbaemeka: ^^^

You think he cares about truth? No way Sir. He is somewhere monitoring if any new guest bar himself has visited his failed blog while he silently (silently because he doesn't pray out or believe in the spoken word) prays to God that the man of God is guilty. In his own words "Oh God please let this man be an adulterer or else I am finished for spreading a false story all because of my badbelle for this man".

Of course, such a prayer will not be heard in Heaven let alone answered so He will then deactivate the many accounts his has and will open a new one with the moniker "Dumberboy" which will only be apposite for who he has over time proven to be.

But what do I know? #Siddonlookmode activated. grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spotless180: i know that pastor chris will be vindicated at d end of d day.

No doubt smiley
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by chibwike(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
paxonel:
Yes, it is people like you we need to eliminate from Nigerian population. tell me you don't masturbate because no animal alive does not masturbate. you see how ignorant and primitive Africa is
thank God,the few of us who seek for knowledge and understanding now know the truth about masturbation as oppose to Africa primitive ideology
and thank God, the bible who never said anything about masturbation did not originated from Africa otherwise primitive african people like you would have included in it that masturbation is a sin
Lol.....my brother mastturbation is one hell of an addictive sin...thats killing 80% of our youths today...ask people who perform d act...trust me most of dem feel guity afta it.....they wanna stop it..buh they cant....it weakens one's spiritual life...it brings about lust....its just not a gud thing.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Yooguyz: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
WinsomeX:

My sentiments exactly.

*grabs a popcorn and sits watching the Oyakhilome season film play out*

So God dey design scandal? grin grin
LWKMD
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Joagbaje(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
There shalt be no divorce.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chai
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
If a man cannot take care of one wife and just two children, what gospel does he has again to preach?

Ones family is ones gospel.

I expect to see humility before man and God from pastor Chris whether he is right or wrong but he is not.

4 Likes

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yooguyz:

So God dey design scandal? grin grin
LWKMD

My guy help me ask o grin
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by WinsomeX: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2014
THE SEPERATION OF COUPLE POLICY OF CHRIST AND ITS SIDE EFFECT

Apart from the sack of the London pastor, another issue connected to the divorce, which has also been generating tension
in the church, is the cry of female ministers who are accusing Pastor Chris of introducing “controversial rules that are now
threatening the foundation of many marriages in the church.”

A female church member of one of the Christ Embassy branches in Abuja told Saturday Sun that “the revolt of Rev Anita
will be a child’s play to the one that people will soon see when we open up on how a secret policy introduced some time
early this year has been tearing many families and homes apart in our parishes across the country. This is a strange
directive that husbands and their wives must not worship or attend the same parish. Now, if a couple is a member of a
parish, one of them has to be posted to another parish and this is fuelling adultery in the church in no small measure.
Some of us who are female ministers that have been separated from our husbands, we are already talking. Some have
started revolting against the order in their parishes while some have refused to obey such transfer orders.”
Another top female official of the church in one of the parishes located in Ikeja corroborated the story when she told
Saturday Sun: “The policy is real but it is creating tension in the church already.” The female minister, whose husband has
been transferred out of the parish they have been attending together for years to give effect to the policy further, stated:
“It’s a heartbreaking development because now we know that that directive was introduced to justify why Pastor Chris has
to be in Lagos and his wife in London but beyond that, it is encouraging immorality while the church believes that we have
an unusual grace that covers our human failings including adultery.”

Coming down to her personal experience, the female minister disclosed that soon after her husband was transferred to a
parish far away from their initial one, “one of the male ministers where I am to stay back started winking at me. The first
Sunday I felt he did that unknowingly or without any ulterior motive but the following Sunday he came to shake hands with
me after service and what he did was to use one of his fingers to scratch my palm during the handshake. I was miffed but
I couldn’t do anything because he will deny and I will look stupid but since then he got my message because I stopped
greeting him.”

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80429

Now we know what is fueling the confusion in that church.

Maybe Joagbaje should tell if he attends the same church with his wife.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by Gombs(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
WinsomeX: THE SEPERATION OF COUPLE POLICY OF CHRIST AND ITS SIDE EFFECT

Now we know what is fueling the confusion in that church.

Maybe Joagbaje should tell if he attends the same church with his wife.

Rumour monger! But Deji, it won't hurt to investigate o! In ibadan there, walk into CE Ibadan, u would see a handsome looking Pastor Gabriel Omorogieva and Pastor Pauline and their 3 kids together in service except he or she travelled.

CE Jos has both couple together
CE Bayelsa
CE ....why am I even explaining to this accuser of the brethren?

BTW who's we? Take these write ups to your rapidly decaying blog na! grin

I see u hv abandoned your thread and come here to do copy n paste, u are welcome to my territory, where I'd gladly show the whole world what a lying, bitter and malicious brethren u are! wink

1 Like

Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by dollarlander: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
paxonel:

Can you see what your life has turned to. You are supporting mastturbation.

Well, since revelation is progressive soonest adultery and formication will be delisted from acts of sin.

Mastturbation is an act of animals, chimpanzees, baboon. Also, it is an act of idol worshipping by pharaoh mastturbating over the river Nile.

Go and do your research very well and you will see mastturbation in Africa. If bill Clinton fired a medical personnel in his government for speaking in support of mastturbation, I expect church to do more.

Are these the gospel according to your pastor, since the book of acts did not end, will God allow gospel according to your pastor be included in the bible afterthis world? God forbid.

The God who have delivered me from the evil acts of mastturbation in this world will not let me read it in any book in the world to come.
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by paxonel(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
dollarlander:

Can you see what your life has turned to. You are supporting mastturbation.

Well, since revelation is progressive soonest adultery and formication will be delisted from acts of sin.

Mastturbation is an act of animals, chimpanzees, baboon. Also, it is an act of idol worshipping by pharaoh mastturbating over the river Nile.

Go and do your research very well and you will see mastturbation in Africa. If bill Clinton fired a medical personnel in his government for speaking in support of mastturbation, I expect church to do more.

Are these the gospel according to your pastor, since the book of acts did not end, will God allow gospel according to your pastor be included in the bible afterthis world? God forbid.

The God who have delivered me from the evil acts of mastturbation in this world will not let me read it in any book in the world to come.
don't be ignorant, there is no masturbation in the bible, I thought you wanted to show me where masturbation is mentioned in the bible
and don't tell me you don't masturbate, i study science, i know what masturbation is
masturbation is simply the stimulation of your genitals knowingly or unknowingly
sometimes you are sleeping and unconciously you begin stimulate your genitals,that is masturbation. it's not bad, it shows that you are healthy,it's a natural process designed by God to check excess accumulation of semen in your reproductive system which may be detrimental to your health
every human being on earth do it so long you belong what is known as animal kingdom especially phylum vertebrata
and you know that humans are higher animals
so, that your assertion that God delivered you is born from ignorance, not God
check yourself
incase you are not satisfy feel free, enter any hospital in your neighborhood and ask any medical doctor, don't die in ignorance
Re: Adultery Allegation Is A Distortion Of Facts: Oyakhilome's Lawyer Kemi Pinheiro by paxonel(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
chibwike: Lol.....my brother mastturbation is one hell of an addictive sin...thats killing 80% of our youths today...ask people who perform d act...trust me most of dem feel guity afta it.....they wanna stop it..buh they cant....it weakens one's spiritual life...it brings about lust....its just not a gud thing.
lol..nor make me laugh o, where you get all these information from? please masturbation is never addiction everybody masturbate. even you that is talking masturbate
do you call the food you eat addiction simply because it is sweet? no
let me tell you what masturbation is incase you don't known, i study science so i know exactly what masturbation is
self-service is simply the stimulation of
your genitals knowingly or unknowingly
sometimes you are sleeping and
unconciously you begin stimulate your
genitals,that is self-service. it's not bad, it
shows that you are healthy,it's a natural
process designed by God to check excess
accumulation of Fluid in your reproductive
system which may be detrimental to your
health
every human being on earth do it so long
you belong what is known as animal
kingdom especially phylum vertebrata
and you know that humans are higher
animals
this one you are saying youths feel guilty do they kill anybody by masturbating?
they feel guilty because they have been fed fat by tradition and religion over the years that masturbation is a sin
incase you don't know what sin is, sin is simply breaking any of the laws in the 10 commandments. thou shall not steal,thou shall not lie, thou shall not bear false witness, thou shall not commit adultery, thou shall not kill etc
so, man let go of african traditions that are against justice for they are the chief course of backwardness in Africa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

So, When Will Computers Have Souls? / Why I Became An Atheist / Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.