Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation (30308 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / I Didn't Apologize To Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Others - Pastor Musa Dikwa / N7bn Allegation: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor, Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Barely one year after his allegation that ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, allegedly gave out N7 billion to the leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Pentecostal Fellowship off Nigeria (PFN), to facilitate and support his reelection, controversial Pastor and Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement (VNCM), Kallamu Musa Dike, has apologised to those affected by his statement.

One of those Dikwa accused of benefitting in the presidential largesse, Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, who disclosed this to correspondents in Abuja, on Thursday, during a press briefing, said, specifically, Dike's Dikwa apologised to the President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor; General Overseer of Living Faith Worldwide aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and Secretary, National Christian Elders Forum (NCEF), Pastor Bosun Emmanuel. Bosun Emmanuel disclosed this in Abuja on Thursday during an interview session with correspondents. While sharing the discussion he had with the controversial pastor, he said, "It would be recalled that during the electioneering campaign leading to the 2015 elections, Musa Dikwa addressed a press conference in which he claimed three ministers of the gospel, the President of CAN (Pritsejafor), Bishop David Oyedepo and myself (Pastor Bosun Emmanuel) received N7 billion from the Jonathan administration to mobilise ministers of the gospel nationwide to campaign for his re-election. "The story was started by the former governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi who claimed the sum of N6 billion was given to pastors to campaign for Jonathan’s re-election. It was the story of Amaechi that Musa Dikwa latched on to and insisted that it was not N6 billion but N7 billion and proceeded to mention the names of the three ministers of the gospel. As we could recall, Rotimi Amaechi was the Director of the Campaign for the election of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, now President Muhammadu Buhari. "We met Musa Dikwa personally in Jos on Wednesday 12th August, 2015.

I sat directly facing him for almost three hours and Musa Dikwa did not know he was talking to the pastor he lied against. We were interested in finding out, “were you there when the money was being shared”? No, he was not. “Was the money shared in Naira?” “No, it was in dollars." It was the conversion that made it N7 billion.

“So, if you were not there, how did you know the money was being shared and the purpose for which it was shared?” He said he was informed by a CAN official in Abuja who told him to come quickly and collect his own share.

"Ironically, the CAN official Musa Dikwa mentioned as the informant was also one of the people who got Musa Dikwa arrested by DSS for carrying unsubstantiated story, and the same man is also one of the five respondents in the N300 million suit of Musa Dikwa against Department of States Services (DSS). (He gave us photocopies) The big question is, if the man Musa mentioned as the source of the N7 billion Naira story is truly the source, why would the same man invite DSS to arrest him, and why would Musa join the man as a respondent in a N300 million lawsuit? Musa Dikwa claimed that the DSS violated his Human Rights by arresting him. "Now, see who is heading for court? What right does he have to complain of the violation of his rights? What if I should sue Musa Dikwa N500 million for defamation of character
"Anyway, he apologised for including the name of Pastor Bosun Emmanuel in the story and even assured us that he would call another Press Conference to clear Pastor Bosun. So far, he has not done that. The implication is that even the inclusion of CAN President and Bishop Oyedepo in the campaign of calumny could also be false.

"The following day, 13th August, 2015, Musa came again to meet us at our lodging and disclosed the name of the person who specifically instructed him to include my name. He mentioned the name of one of the APC Pastors based in Lagos. So it became clear what happened. My name was included to discredit the WAKE UP CALL CD, while, (I think) Bishop Oyedepo was included because he came out openly to declare support for Jonathan and the President of CAN was mentioned to divide the church. It was a classical APC campaign by deception.

"It is not impossible that some clerics collected money to campaign for politicians on bothsides during the elections. That could have happened amongst Muslim clerics and Christian clergy. But, this N7 billion story is hogwash. I can say categorically that I have never collected a kobo from a politician or government official in my life to do Christian ministry. Musa Dikwa LIED against me, but thank God, he confessed."

For now, I will allow the issue to rest and I will encourage Musa Dikwa to remember all the admonitions and counsel that ministers of the gospel gave him during the meeting. A member of the body cannotbe doing injury to the body. Peddling false information is not a Christian virtue." However, several calls, SMS and email to Musa Dikwa, for response were not replied,while his telephone remained on 'busy' mode.
http://tribuneonlineng.com/n7-billion-allegation-musa-dikwa-apologises-to-oritsejafor-oyedepo-0

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
I implore you all to read this news objectively and ascertain how APC fabricated spurious allegations just to besmirch Gej's reputation and to induce disparity and conflicts in the Christian community concerning the integrity status of the CAN President and his Subordinates.

The truth will always be accentuated someday, no matter how clever plans made to encase it.

187 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Pidggin(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin Fear God, GEJ is being vindicated back to back grin

197 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by boboLIL(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
God is at work

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
See how thia man of God fooled himself.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by DickDastardly(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
hmmm!
Amaechi is truely a deranged man!

Lai mohammed might be just a liar but Amaechi is the DEVIL himself!

Well, God pass am cheesy

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
grin Fear God, GEJ is being vindicated back to back grin
APC proponents will promptly eschew this news because it conspicuously depicts the reprehensible and mephistophelean attributes of the party.

The party characterized with pertinacious rebarbative dispositions.

Zombies will soon come here to tag tribune as a wailer newspaper grin .

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Adaowerri111: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
SO THIS WEEK ENDS ON THURSDAY AND NEXT WEEK BEGINS ON TUESDAY!!! TANX JUDAS

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by mayorkyzo: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Campaign of propaganda...and to think some clowns actually believed it beats my imagination..anyways the truth is coming out little by little...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bigmillz:
That's what happens when you are so suasible to kowtow to the indoctrinating schemes of APC.

May God Manumit Zombies From Credulousness.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by mcino: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
And why has this not made front page? Lalasticlala, why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by mcino: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
I am still watching to see how GEJ, the meek will be victorious at last. I want to use it and guage God's love for the meek and the noble, vis a vis the weak.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
mcino:
And why has this not made front page? Lalasticlala, why?

Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy

http://tribuneonlineng.com/n7-billion-allegation-musa-dikwa-apologises-to-oritsejafor-oyedepo-0

2 Likes

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
blueto:

That's what happens when you are so suasible to kowtow to the indoctrinating schemes of APC.

May God Manumit Nigerians From Credulousness.

Another ploy by APC to indoctrinate gullible Nigerians:.
well Sha let's forgive him

3 Likes

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by timilehin007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
It's wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Video of him apologizing or we ain't gonna believe ish!

8 Likes

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Wuuworld(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Who will lead me face to face to heaven?
who will lead me to that promise land...

The children of Chukwu okike abiama must surely and always win.
Only but one day!!!!!!

Iseeeeee!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
OK
Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Pavore9: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thou shall not bear false witness.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Otherique: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
He has played his part in unsitting Jona,

I hope he gets rewarded handsomely here on earth from this administration because his reward in the afterlife will be devastating.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by kennyman2000(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Sunnycliff(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
I feel bad when so called Christian leaders talk down on their fellows for political inclinations. Such issues brings disdain to the name of Christianity. Thats too bad

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by hesinbergx(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
After collecting the money where did it go to, which purse?
Gerraoutofhere..

2 Likes

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by ibkgab001: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pastor Bling bling and Hell gate
Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by DonCortino: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bigmillz:
u mean 'man of apc'!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Psalm18: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Headlines in few days
Musa Dikwa denies apologizing to CAN heads

7 Likes

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by femifemo123: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adaowerri111:

SO THIS WEEK ENDS ON THURSDAY AND NEXT WEEK BEGINS ON TUESDAY!!! TANX JUDAS
lol
Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mo.ron. It's good that this news is coming out at such a time like this, when we remember what judas did.
Indeed judas apologized and was forgiven but we know he had no peace which prompted his suicide mission.
Mr Pastor U've already sold ur soul on cheap to the devil. What we wanna know is, was it worth more than 30 pieces of silver?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation by Originality007: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
b

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church / Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.