Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (30210 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by niceeric(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2014
kika23:
Awwww! Hope she's cool now though?

lol...yea she is!!....she's grown out of it....can be hard to have an elder sis while growing ooo
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by kika23(f): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2014
niceeric:

lol...yea she is!!....she's grown out of it....can be hard to have an elder sis while growing ooo
smiley smiley
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ibangs(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
noah24: Had sleepless nites afta watchin wiliwili...
One of the most dreadful. Eyes open throughout the night with 200W bulb in my room.embarassed
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by parrotibaba(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2014
kika23:
Awwww.... sad angry angry sad those 'younger sisters'
n she is still doing it nw ,when I was wishing she d stop when she becomes a teen ...16 n still snitching angry sad
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by badmanjo(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
ideyhere: If I come back from school, before my elder sister finish looking for neat clothes, I would have gone to the laundry basket, remove cloth, enter kitchen and pounce on the food... grin

And I loved playing so much that I always ended up with serious home accidents. Can remember two incidents; one I was sitting on a high stool and backing the stairs...where my mouth wouldn't stay one place, I tumbled from the sit and rolled to the base of the stairs. The other one I was swinging between the arm of two cushions...my hand slipped and I fell with so much force that I bit off my tongue...my tongue had to be stitched that day cheesy
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by kika23(f): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2014
parrotibaba: n she is still doing it nw ,when I was wishing she d stop when she becomes a teen ...16 n still snitching angry sad
Hahahahahaha...... ReAlly? 16? We have to stop it...
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by parrotibaba(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
niceeric:

nah...I don't think so, my elder sis was a total pain in d neck!...imagine after begging, bribing her with my meat and sweets and biscuits after committing a crime so that she won't snitch on me she'll wait for everyone to be at d table for dinner and she'll sing......I remember d punishment dat followed immediately after such episodes lol
u self d beg,me n my bros n sometimes my relative would tie my lil sis up n flog her with straws ,or we would lock her in a room n threaten her but when mum comes back ...na when d "network news" d start n we de always hear am sad
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by badmanjo(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2014
dats seriously playful, hard to believe u still alive shocked
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by niceeric(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2014
parrotibaba: u self d beg,me n my bros n sometimes my relative would tie my lil sis up n flog her with straws ,or we would lock her in a room n threaten her but when mum comes back ...na when d "network news" d start n we de always hear am sad
na so ooooo bro....she go every snitch,person suffer for small ooo
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by parrotibaba(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2014
kika23:
Hahahahahaha...... ReAlly? 16? We have to stop it...
how?
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by scholes23(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Putting rubber band inside kerosene. I also remember d time my younger bro put rubber band inside my immediate younger bro's ear chai! Mumsy just dey para. The next day she took him to d hospital but d best they could do is to put cotton wool on his ear. Trust mothers nah, she was not satisfied with their serenre. Later in d evening she placed a stick of broom in his ear and after much twisting she miraculously removed it and shouted for joy like never before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by edogho(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2014
one fine thread. kudos ibangs.

i had countless hilarious childhood experiences. buh i can never forget picking beans or groundnuts where ever i see them grin I too love beans.
i also remember playing mind games on mi younger sister whenever she refuses to share are goody goody with me, she must surrender after crying and begging me to stop, then, i bad ehn grin
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Ifecoded(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2014
ibangs: They served you guys right. Am sure you guys took her assignment serious till she left, after the supposed indomie was duly shared grin
she bcame our fwend b4 i left d sch.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by UjSizzle(f): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
MuhdG:
Hahahaha I did sth similar.

I freezed tooth paste a milo and called it chocolate ice cream
Hah! Nna your own pass o grin
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ibangs(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
edogho: one fine thread. kudos ibangs.

i had countless hilarious childhood experiences. buh i can never forget picking beans or groundnuts where ever i see them grin I too love beans.
i also remember playing mind games on mi younger sister whenever she refuses to share are goody goody with me, she must surrender after crying and begging me to stop, then, i bad ehn grin
Thank you edogho. Childhood was fun and crazy. From crazy play to cunning, curiosity, ganging, moon light stories, early s*x(esp boyz),stubbornness,gossips, bed wetting(swap), endless crying, etc. Mehn the list is endless. Good time for retrospect am sure. grin
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by edogho(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2014
ibangs: Thank you edogho. Childhood was fun and crazy. From crazy play to cunning, curiosity, ganging, moon light stories, early s*x(esp boyz) ,stubbornness,gossips, bed wetting(swap), endless crying, etc. Mehn the list is endless. Good time for retrospect am sure. grin
bed wetting and swapping grin me worst and best childhood crime. as for d bolded? i'm still with mi v-card. even mi girl friend thinks i'm lying... as to y i'm still with it..i'll have to consult d oracle smiley
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ibangs(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2014
OBIORAA: Abi na when me and my seven disciples go enter bush go shhit ? When we don shit finish na so we go put hand for inside yansh remove the small shit whe de inside come the test our poo one after the other just to know wetin the other person eat before that time.

God I don craze before o.
This was indeed psychopathic. Gosh!!! Children folly. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Habeebpain(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2014
hilarious comments and I've got a good laugh. It'll be unfair if I didn't share mine.

I remember back then as a kid, my brothers and I will take Andrew Livers salt and pour into our mouth to fake our deaths. It didn't always work because everyone knew that was what they used in movies.

Back in secondary school (command secondary school Ibadan), after night prep, my friends and I will go to the kitchen to ask if there were any leftovers from dinner. Sometimes we were lucky and got some, other times we weren't. On this day or should I say night, we went to the tank beside the kitchen to get water but the tap wasn't running, so we decided to try our luck and find out if there were leftovers. Upon inquiring, the cook told us that there was no eba but they still had a pot of soybean soup. Do you know what we did? We fetched soup. literally.
Got to the hostel and sat in the "quadrangle" ( combination of quadrant and rectangle) and started drinking soup with a small cup. If you had seen us that night, you'd have thought that we were having a swell time.

If I list my other escapades, book go full.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ibangs(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
edogho: bed wetting and swapping grin me worst and best childhood crime. as for d bolded? i'm still with mi v-card. even mi girl friend thinks i'm lying... as to y i'm still with it..i'll have to consult d oracle smiley
Wow! Good for you. I was always helpless(though sweet sha) when one matured girl in our neighborhood came around when mom is away to show me the way to the kingdom cheesy
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ibangs(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Habeebpain: hilarious comments and I've got a good laugh. It'll be unfair if I didn't share mine.

I remember back then as a kid, my brothers and I will take Andrew Livers salt and pour into our mouth to fake our deaths. It didn't always work because everyone knew that was what they used in movies.

Back in secondary school (command secondary school Ibadan), after night prep, my friends and I will go to the kitchen to ask if there were any leftovers from dinner. Sometimes we were lucky and got some, other times we weren't. On this day or should I say night, we went to the tank beside the kitchen to get water but the tap wasn't running, so we decided to try our luck and find out if there were leftovers. Upon inquiring, the cook told us that there was no eba but they still had a pot of soybean soup. Do you know what we did? We fetched soup. literally.
Got to the hostel and sat in the "quadrangle" ( combination of quadrant and rectangle) and started drinking soup with a small cup. If you had seen us that night, you'd have thought that we were having a swell time.

If I list my other escapades, book go full.
We are satisfy with this. I hope you guys didn't sleep in toilet after?grin
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by obi123: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2014
i found long division really hard to learn, so one day at school, we were given long division exercises , the thing no gree me so i copied the answer from my friend of course it was marked wrong because the working was wrong. Later that day my daddy went over my maths exercise book and noticed that particular sum, he asked ah ah you got it why was it marked wrong and then he noticed the working .

Then the interrogation started , how did you arrive at this answer but your working was wrong , i no answer, im don stand up from him bed, again how did you get this answer but your working was wrong,still no answer, eh i said how did you get this answer but your working was wrong, belt don appear from nowhere before i knew it i don dey floor dey receive beating wey i no go ever forget for my life.

My grandma was begging for my life , my papa no gree ,that night my daddy went with me to my lesson teacher's house(the man used to live in our BQ) with exercise book and pencil and asked the man to teach me long division, mosquito design my body well well that night because na for outside we do the lesson, my papa stand for balcony dey look us.

At different times ,days and months after oh, my papa go call me , so why did i beat you that day? me sef go reply because i cheated , im go say ok go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by sayoberry(f): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Saraha1(f): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2014
pussypounder: I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry
Oh My my , thanks for putting a smile on a face.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by killercute16(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2014
menix: Hmm..doz day wickedt gan..
We get disposed bicycle tyre cut them into snake size, get a black thread nd sew it wiv the tyre. Then we wait till its darkness.

Once I look pple no dey come, I cross over to d other side of d road com jejely drop d snake lookin object.
Once we see people gettin close especially female we start pullin d snake like object frm our hide out.
Broz nd ladies if u see Run nd shout u will know so many BOLT abound in our gr8 nation.
Then com see were we dey roll 4 ground dey laugh lik earth worm wey dem pour salt..
Evil child....u should be sentence to death by hanging....lolz
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by sayoberry(f): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2014
wink
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by killercute16(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2014
skillzbae: hmmmmm. One day i was nt feeling too well, so my sis took me to the hospital(Im so scared of injection,til date). D moment i saw d doc wit syringe n needle, i dashd out of his office nd started runnning, d doc n my sis were running after me, den i saw a man wit blue uniform, going into a rum holding bucket,(@ d extreme end of d hospital), i pushed the man inside d rum nd ran into d rum, i heard d doc tel my sis dat "dnt worry,she wil soon b out", i shouted @ him dat im nt coming out, i locked d door nd threw d key away smwhr inside d rum. I turned back,lo nd behold, i ws standing inside d mourtuary,wit lots of bodies, oh gawwwwd,i started crying, screaming, biting nd kicking d man to open d door for me, d man ws so confused, looking for d key inbtw d bodies i ran bak to d doc immediately d door ws opend nd ws begging him to give me fifty injections,so dat i can forget d xperience
Dis post is creepy. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by yeahmann(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2014
My mum had just bought a nokia phone (it was very expensive then). We were all happy. We always fight to be the one to hold it (only to hold o. Not to press). And since i was the youngest, they dont use to allow me to hold it long enough. So, one midnight i gently walked into my mum's room and took the phone. Then i went to the sitting room and started pressing it. I remembered that my brother said 'if you flash someone, they won't cut the credit' so i decided to flash someone. Then the person picked the call and said hello? I didn't say anything. The person kept saying hello? Hello? Who is this? I no say anything. For my mind if you did not say anything it means you are flashing d person.
Later on, i decided to return d phone. As i was sneeking back into her room, na so d phone ring o. Na d person wey i call dey call back.
D rest na story sha.
glo commot N200 credit.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by edogho(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
ibangs: Wow! Good for you. I was always helpless(though sweet sha) when one matured girl in our neighborhood came around when mom is away to show me the way to the kingdom cheesy
LOLZ.....KINGDOM INDEED.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by sayoberry(f): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
wink

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by sayoberry(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by kika23(f): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
parrotibaba: how?
It's too mean. Never mind. She'd eventually outgrow it... Most definitely!
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
I and my siblings used to practicalise what we watched on wwf (now wwe). Wrestling was our favourite past time and no matter the injury, we got back stronger... Thank God we didn't die in the process of copying people who were paid to pretend. I loved climbing sketchily in my notebooks, I got the whooping of my life for that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.