Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (30214 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Lovexme(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
sayoberry:

I hope your thumb is still in place

Sure, it is. Not even a scar smiley

Thanks for asking.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by menix(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
killercute16: Evil child....u should be sentence to death by hanging....lolz
Broz I know say nah u holy pass..

I neva even talk of ow I punish my neigbours by inserting broom sticks into their door key mouth that wen they re bak no jupiter go allow ur key open d door expect u go call carpenter.

Once d swearin finz start, I go jst run go 1 aboki go buy ofio dey nod lik agama..
Its my way of payin bak 4 d beatin wey popsii giv mii say u com report my kind gestures.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by killercute16(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
menix:
Broz I know say nah u holy pass..

I neva even talk of ow I punish my neigbours by inserting broom sticks into their door key mouth that wen they re bak no jupiter go allow ur key open d door expect u go call carpenter.

Once d swearin finz start, I go jst run go 1 aboki go buy ofio dey nod lik agama..
Its my way of payin bak 4 d beatin wey popsii giv mii say u com report my kind gestures.
Nairalanders being devilish since i came to dis life.....someone shd sue dis human....he is a threat to this life.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by menix(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
killercute16: Nairalanders being devilish since i came to dis life.....someone shd sue dis human....he is a threat to this life.

Abi u wan hear of my legendry snippin wiv rubber nd paper bullet.
As a trainned sniper who hardly miss an agama lizard on d wall, I unleash dat on my neigbours kid whom d parents mst ve croxd boundary.
There is dis empty tank @ the back of the building, I jejely park well insyd wiv enuf camouflag as a CIA snipper once doz terrorist kids show face, nxt nah scream of death cous my bullet can penetrate a bullet proof car.

O boy ee, I go jst park insyd d tank dey chop my ofio until d ripple don settle b4 I go run go rendezvous.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by scholes23(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
That year in primary school I changed my position in my report card from 36th to 6th position in class. Yet my parents lock up pretend like say dem nor know but dem just laff free me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ibangs(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
edogho: LOLZ.....KINGDOM INDEED.
Don't worry when you use your V card, you will understand what I mean.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by deadie(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
After watching a Ninja movie, I and my cousins decided we wanted to be Ninja's too and do stuffs like them. We planned to buy black dresses and masks but never did. But we did go hunting with our swords (cutlasses) in the bushes in the hope of feeding off of nature. Anyway, we never hunted down any squirrel talkless of the tigers we hoped for. We always went home hungrier each day. We abandoned the Ninja idea after a few unsuccessful Ninja hunting attempts.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by thugluvfem(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omo dis my own had 2say o but i go reveal my dreaded secret.

I was an adventurous kid bak in dos days, na so i wake up one night 4my aunt rum, i kom c her her wrapper komot 4her body, o boy i kom near her small to c sumtin btw her laps, some hairy tinz, i touch dis tin bt d hair chuk me. Na so i kom wake am up say, "wetin b dis aunty". O boy c slap 4my faze. Sinz den anytim i c dis stuff, na so i go put my head 4 pillow fast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Elnino4ladies: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
I used 2 pack meat inside pocket d go skool..WTF
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by menix(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
scholes23: That year in primary school I changed my position in my report card from 36th to 6th position in class. Yet my parents lock up pretend like say dem nor know but dem just laff free me.

Broz.. I b fink say nah only mii sharp oo.
I do my own sotey popsi use mii dey mk reference as guy wey him head dey there.
Sotey 1 day as dem giv mii result, chaii!! mistakenly comot 4 my mouth, omo see where I sneak enta staff room dey search 4 tipex as I no see I get cleaner com pour small spit join am.
Omo com see as d result sheet com wowo but as a sharp boii I quickly enta house com use electric iron press am mk e straight(wish I get money to buy spray starch I 4 use am sef)

As popsi sight d result, d guy halla say no!!!
Ow com all dis red biro scores com change blue, mii com tell am say my teacher get eye problem. Omo d guy see lielie say him don reach skool b dis.
D fear say as school dey resume I go com collect 6 strokes frm Mr. Amango infront of d whole skool mk mii confess oo..
Dat holiday teach mii 2 buckle up..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by parrotibaba(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
kika23:
It's too mean. Never mind. She'd eventually outgrow it... Most definitely!
mean? as in d method u wanted to proffer... c'mon let's hear it
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by kika23(f): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
parrotibaba: mean? as in d method u wanted to proffer... c'mon let's hear it
I'd rather not.... smiley
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by parrotibaba(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
kika23:
I'd rather not.... smiley
try me
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
lymelyte: 3weeks without bath? cheesy guy, you be ultimate Warior. cheesy

I was a crazy militant back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
ibangs: This was indeed psychopathic. Gosh!!! Children folly. SMH
my brother if I begi tell una all the things I do as. A child, na yaba left una go send me.
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by mimiy05: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
hit like if u played this..i be girl o but i was a star in table soccer even the one way u go draw pitch for paper, come put different player name for circle...come use biro cover and button play am.....chai..good old days

7 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by flowjoe: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
pussypounder: I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry
Duuude I swear I was rolling on the floor lafing , your a real troll ,I don dey observe yur comments for NL
Btw I like yur moniker grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Fourwinds: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
I lived with my uncle and his children den. d male children and I would go for various fruits be it mango., cashew., guava etc and plucked dem meanwhile some of dese fruits had some kind of juju on dem but dat doesn't deter us. its only d one dat belong to a hunch-back man dat we couldn't go because we feared him
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
I lived with my uncle and his children den. d male children and I would go for various fruits be it mango., cashew., guava etc and plucked dem meanwhile some of dese fruits had some kind of juju on dem but dat doesn't deter us. its only d one dat belong to a hunch-back man dat we couldn't go because we feared him. we call him kokori
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
mimiy05: hit like if u played this..i be girl o but i was a star in table soccer even the one way u go draw pitch for paper, come put different player name for circle...come use biro cover and button play am.....chai..good old says
Seriously ,u cant beat me down on dat...even sum guys didnt back den
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ideyhere(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Didn't want to say this before...but well, here it is...
Me na confam folo folo that time. Na so we go villa mumsi tok say she wan go farm...mumu like me dey drag say me too go go...i been think say farm na mr. Biggs. Na so we begin go farm naa... We no see anybody for road ooh...fear dey catch me but I still dey form strong girl. Na as we reach farm my eye clear...i look round na so so thick thick bush surround us plus all those weird sounds. Fear enter my body immediately...na em I quietly tell that woman make we go back, she say she never even start wetin she come do. The kind cry wey i cry that day eeh, nobody tell am make we begin go...they still dey laff me till now for house...

Na so me and my sis still cry say we go follow one of my dad's youngest brother go farm. He tell us make we go wear slippers...we come reason am say if we begin go find slippers, he go leave us and we no sabi road...na em we say we go go like that. He said okay make we enter barrow make he carry us. As this boy carry us pass one oil bean tree with some very disgusting insects falling from it (they call it iyeye in my place), he say make we come down begin go home say he no wan go with us again sad
that boy wicked us that day no be small...na so we just dey waka dey cry like pikin dem wey no get mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by ideyhere(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
mimiy05: hit like if u played this..i be girl o but i was a star in table soccer even the one way u go draw pitch for paper, come put different player name for circle...come use biro cover and button play am.....chai..good old says

Choi...good old days indeed. I do my own sotee when my cousins wan go play ball, dey go come call me...me sef go dress follow them dey go. My mum no believe say I go begin dey act like girl one day..if she sees me now all made up and ladylike, she'll just be looking at me...
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by sparkleboy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bros. You too wanted to do such a thing at such a young age
And why did you run when you saw her? Its no big deal anymore. grin grin
seagullbabz: There was also this incident that happened when I was 8years, haven't spoken about it till my mom asked me few weeks ago if I even remembered it. I denied tho, feigned ignorance asap.
When I was 8years, I used to play with our neigbour's daughter who was about 7years old than me, she would call me small husband, and I would stylishly rub her all over and she doesn't complain. So I felt she was into me, and then told her about a movie I watched where a guy did something with a girl, and asked if we could, she said yes and gave me a time to come to their house the following day. I couldn't sleep all night. Went to their house after school the next day. She took me to her room, closed the door, and asked me to UnCloth...foolishly embarassed embarassed I undressed sharpaly, and she collected all my clothes. I didn't even wonder why she wasn't undressing when I was taking off my own clothes. She took the clothes, went out of the room and soaked it in water. I thought she had gone to change, so I sat naked on the bed and was playing with my finger sized John terry. The door opened and in came Aunty Arike with her mom and 3 brothers, all carrying canes. Naso them flog me enter my papa house. For like 3days my parents were still flogging me after overcoming the initial shock. I saw the Aunty Arike last year at Ikeja mall, na madt speed I take escape.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Truckpusher: When I was a kid and my Mom forced me out of the sitting room to go do my shower upstairs ,I'll simply go upstairs take considerable amount of time, wash my face and rub my entire body with the Vaseline and come downstairs claiming to have had a good bath. cheesy

But I ran out of luck when my Mom checked my armpit during holidays; may she perceived something ,omo! when the investigation ended the flogging and the sound of the cane came amidst sentences.

And it was something like this: Next *pia* time *pia* if *pia* I *pia* ask *pia* you *pia* to *pia*.......... cry

After that day I respected myself and of course my sisters ensured they used it in taunting me for at least some months before it phased out....smh grin
Av been holding the laughter.. but this one.. Cant hold it!
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by seagullbabz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
sparkleboy: Bros. You too wanted to do such a thing at such a young age
And why did you run when you saw her? Its no big deal anymore. grin grin

Hehehe, I no sabi how the thing take happen then sef, lol...na shame dey make me run for her o...

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
adebisiolumide5:
Av been holding the laughter.. but this one.. Cant hold it!
That woman single handedly shaped my life and whenever I look at her and smile she doesn't understand why.......I can't just stop loving her.
And we still quarrel like husband and wife till now and when I misfire she still spank my back gently with smiles . grin
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
pussypounder: I usually disturb our neighbor pressing there bell and running away, till it got faulty and i pressed it and it shocked me, i decided that not only me was going to get the electric shock so i called my short friend to press the bell, he was not able to reach it so i carried him and it shocked the both of us angry angry

Hahahahahahahahaha. This is like the funniest bit here!
Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by mimiy05: 1:57am On Sep 10, 2014
hmm...i remember anoda...as a child i dey use anything slippers or shoe form traffic..anytime my parents go out i'll enter their room and bring out all their shoes and slippers including that of my younger ones plus d ones wey don spoil and form a very long line of 'cars'..the line fit start from parlor reach kitchen. then i'd start moving them from the first to the last round the whole house while making honking and different car sounds with my mouth...sometimes my younger brother used to help me 'control traffic' lol...joblessness
Then there was this slippers game i loved to play with my neighbours which we called 'weaving in action" one person would be throwing the slippers and u have to dodge the slippers..not just dodging but dodging with swag...either u use back flip or side flip or something like that dodge am buh if d slippers touch you, u become the thrower..so one blessed day na i became the thrower...i no knw as my hand take bend go wrong direction when i throw the slippers...the thing go scatter bulb wey pupsy just change...na there d game end o...that night as pupsy come back eh...i just enter room form sleep..my heart jz dey pound because i knw say i go hear my name at any minute...as i hear my name eh...fear make me forget say i been dey form sleep...pupsy no dey beat me o buh d kind shout wey im shout for my head eh...i just dey breathe like say i get asthma

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by mimiy05: 2:07am On Sep 10, 2014
another one....pupsy been dey sleep one afternoon so me and younger brother decided to do something stupid. we'd each take turns and go and lie next to him then run out of d room....we just dey do the thing dey laugh until e reach my turn again...as i form sleep finish say may i open eye come run comot na so i see two pairs of angry eyes staring at me..pupsy don wake...choi..the kind slap wey i receive that day eh...my head rotate 360 degrees
abi na when me n my younger brother dey fight..i come realise say d boy they win me say lie lie how e go win na? na so i take bite im d**k...my mama nearly kill me that day...
i did many crazy tinz o...i go dey update as i remember

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2014
I dumped urine in the well in our compound because the landlord's son hid the key from me.

I spit in the drinks of any visitor I didn't like.

I licked plates with my tongue; chai! Mum's ogbono na die!!!

Up until I was 22, I never took a towel into the bathroom, all of us actually including my sisters. My dad was the only man in the house. grin it was straight from the bathroom to the bedroom and i'd have to pass his room. The man always knocked to comot for him own room fa. grin

I spilled mum's 'jik' in the sink because I needed the bottle to make a trophy for the street soccer team. cheesy she caught me once, my bum hear am that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child by lymelyte(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2014
scholes23: That year in primary school I changed my position in my report card from 36th to 6th position in class. Yet my parents lock up pretend like say dem nor know but dem just laff free me.
guy, e don tey u ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.