Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! (8589 Views)

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Where Is Blackface? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by tosinadeda: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2008
Its a freeworld!
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by fastmoney(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2008
who said he meant nigerian hemp, blud u betta get a fresh sound system cos that old panasonic u got been remixing mans lyrics to u. naija temp aint even that strong, u need to burn sum of that SCUNK or sum of that DR FRANKISTEIN shiiit to know wat im talking bout man.
lat week i smoked that dr frankistein at nite with bare niiggaz, sleeped of and got up high the next morning, lol
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by chiogo(f): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2008
From Bee-xtra
9gerian Hemp,Not 9gerian Hair !!! Dude got an heavy dose of Nigeria Hemp when he came around,Hence '' Tougher than 9gerian Hemp'' which is contextualy acceptable, Blackface abeg listen close 2 lyrics before making a 'cold turkey' out of diz Blessed Nation.

Listen closely to em' lyrics from 0.17 from the following : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cKP72yYbHBI

*** , Bee-Xtra Nigeria, ***

LOL! Nigerian hemp indeed. Abeg, it was Nigerian hair. watching the video is actually not the best way to hear it.

Listen to it on an ipod with some good headphones. tongue
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by Beextra(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2008
Y stress u selves ova lyrics u barely know why it was spif'd,
Now listen closely to this Acapella http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=octbKyXLkTc ,Its d best i can do for now !
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by piccazobee: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
Guy Blackface is not jobless.he is fighting for his nation. Blackface is very right to diss the lil rat just check on Newyorker and see u gat to fight for ur nation. how long are u guys gonna know the right thing to do when somebody point on the face of your father. men fight for ur right at the right point. click here to see about lil rat saying trash about nigeria,      http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/sashafrerejones/2008/08/a-zilli.html
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by piccazobee: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2008
Guy Blackface is not jobless.he is fighting for his nation. Blackface is very right to diss the little rat just check on Newyorker and see u got to fight for ur nation. how long are u guys going to know the right thing to do when somebody point on the face of your father. men fight for ur right at the right point. click here to see about little rat saying trash about nigeria, http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/sashafrerejones/2008/08/a-zilli.html
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by piccazobee: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
When is your eyes going to open to fight for your right. check out where lil rat said about nigeria http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/sashafrerejones/2008/08/a-zilli.html
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by joedee: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
I MUST COMMEND BLACKFACENAIJA, FOR STANDING UP TO THE CHALLENGE LIL WAYNE SENT OUT TO NAIJA HIPHOPERS SAYING HE IS 'TOUGHER THAN NIGERIAN HAIR'',
I AM A NIGERIAN, AND I KNOW IF HE HAD SAID ANYTHING CLOSE TO ''KENYAN HAIR''ALL OUR KENYAN HIPHOP HEADS WOULD BE ON A TRACK FOR HIM THE NEXT DAY, AND THERE WILL BE A REAL MC BATTLE, WHICH WOULD BE INTERESTING TO LISTEN TO ON WAX, LIKE NAS VRS JAY-Z,2PAC VRS BIGGIE SMALLS, ,LISTS GOES ON AND ON,
DO U THINK BLACKFACENAIJA SHOULDNT HAVE DISSED HIM, DO YOU THINK BLACKFACENAIJA IS NOT A NIGERIAN?
FOR ME DESPITE WHAT ALL YOU OF YOU SAME NIGERIAN BEEN SAYING ABOUT BLACKFACE, HE IS STILL THE BEST NAIJA WILL HAVE FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE HE IS IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN,
DID YOU KNOW HE IS THE PROPHET NAIJA HAS BUT AS THEY SAY, A PROPHET IS NOT RECOGNISED IN HIS HOME, SO YOU ALL NIGERIAN CRUCIFY HIM,
CHECK, FROM HARDLIFE, WHICH IS WHAT WE ALL NIGERIANS ARE FACING NOW, HE DID THAT SOUND IN 2004,
BECAUSE NAIJA NO WANT FACE REALITY, DEM FORGET THE MESSAGE BUT EVERYTIME THE SOUND COMES ON, ITS A BIG CLASSIC, COS OF THE MESSAGE, BUT DO THE RADIO DJS PLAY THAT?, THE ANSWER IS , NO, WHY?
TO AHEAD OF THE GAME, CARRY US, TO THE NEWEST ALBUM NOW, ME MUSIC AND I, COMMON NAIJA, BLACKFACENAIJA IS IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN, PERIOD,
YOU ALL KNOW HE DOES RAP MUSIC,
FOR ME I WOULD SAY MORE RAP TRACK LIKE THAT FROM BLACKFACE,
DID MODE9,RUGGEDMAN,IKECHUKWU,2FACE,DBANJ,NAETO, C, AND THE REST HEAR THE LINE IN THE RAP LIL WAYNE PUT DOWN?
I SAY BLACKFACE GAT HIS EAR TO THE GROUND AND ALOT OF US ARE PROUD TO HAVE HIS MUSIC IN OUR IPODS,
HE IS VERY STREET AND HIS MUSIC AFFECTS EVERY ONE IN NAIJA, WE JUST HATE TO ADMIT IT,
CHECK OUT WHAT I FOUND,

http://www.jamba.de/jmp/goto/music/album/details/albumId/7586165?zanpid=5632629C934350458T

WHICH MEANS HE IS SIGNED TO MURDER RIDDIMS RECORDS USA

I SAY BLACKFACENAIJA IS INTERNATIONAL, HE TOOK A GOOD SHOT AT THE TITTLE, IF THEY LIL WAYNE IS THE BEST RAPPER IN AMERICA,
GO BLACKFACE GO BLACKFACE GO

JOEDEE
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by unix4real1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2008
@Piccazobee and Joedee,

I feel you guys and i want you to know that all these people saying Blackface is Jobless are Nigerian with American Hair so it makes no sense to them if their Godfather in Rap little Wayne said he is tougher than Nigerian hair. Beside you don't need to be bothered much because we are in a country that love to respect another man integrity more than thier own. undecided

They don`t care wether little wayne said he is tougher than nigerian hair but for the fact that he is from america and they see him as a Big Boy they can`t ever step up to so thats why they are crucifying their own blood for him. Blackface Don`t care wether u like him or not, he has been doing his thing and still doing it and incase you don`t know , he is making cash with it. Go listen to these tracks If U Leave Me, The Way You Move Your Body ft. terry G, Love You More and Ghetto Girls. then you will know is not just doing music but Good music.
wink wink smiley
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2008
first of all i thought he said Nigerian girl cheesy
funky huh grin

piccazobee:

Guy Blackface is not jobless.he is fighting for his nation. Blackface is very right to diss the little rat just check on Newyorker and see u got to fight for ur nation. how long are u guys going to know the right thing to do when somebody point on the face of your father. men fight for ur right at the right point. click here to see about little rat saying trash about nigeria, http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/sashafrerejones/2008/08/a-zilli.html
dude you are right
dont mind all these Nigerian guy inhouse
saying blackface is jobless angry

@blackface
my Hero cheesy
come take a hug jo kiss

but next time dnt try to put interest much in what people say
just let some things slide enh
dnt turn to the two men i know
and hopefully you will make it to A-Class artiste smiley wink
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by woodboi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2008
blackface naija no le le i dey feel the guy from day a
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
fear or respect him
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by woodboi(m): 1:46am On Dec 03, 2008
all respect
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
thats better
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by shollyaj(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by MP007(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
blackface dissing who? , better tell the poor dude to brush up his nappy hair, lol
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by woodboi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ MP007

what do you want blackface to do,
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by ajayi1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2008
MP007:

blackface dissing who? , better tell the poor dude to brush up his nappy hair, lol

lmao cheesy
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by Magnate021(m): 4:00am On Dec 05, 2008
i'm tougher than nigerian hair no be diss oooooooo listen to all the lyrics!
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by akpumpin1: 4:04am On Dec 05, 2008
who be blackface? ' tougher than nigerian hair' no be diss ooooo listen to real diss or freestyle u go know wetin i mean. did u think this guy can stand to his words hell no! he is just looking for cheap popularity even little wayne no even know say the poor guy dey exist at all. come to think of of it, the other time wey eedris guy bust into clash with 50 cent, he came back to apologize at kora award in abuja saying blaaaaaaaaa bla he's looking for connection imagine that dump ass!.tell that guy to go get busy and focus on how he's going to excel in his music career
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2008
na you sabi sad
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by ajayi1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
akpumpin1:

who be blackface? ' tougher than nigerian hair' no be diss ooooo listen to real diss or freestyle u go know wetin i mean. did u think this guy can stand to his words hell no! he is just looking for cheap popularity even little wayne no even know say the poor guy dey exist at all. come to think of of it, the other time wey eedris guy bust into clash with 50 cent, he came back to apologize at kora award in abuja saying blaaaaaaaaa bla he's looking for connection imagine that dump ass!.tell that guy to go get busy and focus on how he's going to excel in his music career

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by unix4real1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
akpumpin1:

see person wey dey call blackface poor guy

does Lilwayne knows that you that is replying to the beef on his behalf exist

Check yourself before you talk shit to another nigga.
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by akpumpin1: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
unix4real1:

see person wey dey call blackface poor guy

does Lilwayne knows that you that is replying to the beef on his behalf exist

Check yourself before you talk shit to another nigga.
my brother why u dey vex? poor guy in this context does not mean poverty! if the guy can stand to his words so it be. any nigerian artist can say shit to american i no think say american artist get time to diss them.na so eedris do, come back to dey beg 50 cent if him be man enough and he knows his right he suppose to stand to his words. saying tougher than nigerian hair does not mean dissing. everyone know say na sudanese get the toughest hair in africa if u have been with them .but nigeria is the most popular country in africa.just try to generalize and create awareness.
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by jonyjay(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
hey bro i think u are right about sudanese hair those guys hair though oooooooooo. i dont think this lil wayne guy mean any harm by saying tougher than nija hair, i think he performed in nija sometimes ago and he's still coming back again. most of this american artist are so friendly, they dont underate people when u see them unlike our nija musicians/movie artists they are snub and they mean anything wey dem talk. the only time u see nija artists friendly is when u see them in western world.i know say if lil wayne call that guy make him come collaborate with am he go rush go like mad man.
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
i dnt know what it is with nigeria and taking thing personal
for all we know lil wayne was just looking for a world to rhyme his song with, he dint meanit as a kind of diss undecided
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by mailmalc(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2008
$hit ! most of y'all here are totally bleeped. So you tryna say "comparin things" like using metaphors nd similies in hip hop is bad shey? undecided empty brains! wat tha ef is wrong wit dis "I'm tougher than Nigerian hair" . . . wat if i say something like " i run more tracks dan kenyans on marathons" u mean one jobless Kenyan dude will jst wake up one mornin, go behind the booth to do a diss track angry
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2008
lmao cheesy
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by ajayi1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
I secondly LMAO, grin
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2008
mailmalc:

$hit ! most of y'all here are totally bleeped. So you trying to say "comparin things" like using metaphors nd similies in hip hop is bad shey? undecided empty brains! what tha ef is wrong wit this "I'm tougher than Nigerian hair" . . . what if i say something like " i run more tracks dan kenyans on marathons" u mean one jobless Kenyan dude will jst wake up one mornin, go behind the booth to do a diss track angry
Abi o, some people like to stress themselves unnecessarily lipsrsealed
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2008
undecided
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by ajayi1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
ibkaye:

Abi o, some people like to stress themselves unnecessarily lipsrsealed

They want to be FAMOUS worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? / Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.