Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! (8590 Views)

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Where Is Blackface? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by mailmalc(m): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2008
Blackface sorry ooo maybe u were kinda really high wen u heard the track or u were already havin an atom of beef for him or better still u jealous the dude uhmm . . or grin u suddenly ran out of subjects to write about or maybe the hardlife in naija is still eatin u. It has to be one of the above otherwise you are completely wacko! ! lol Black i love ur songs oo but u bleeped up big time. Still a fan 4 life sha wink cheesy
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by ajayi1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2008
mailmalc:

Blackface sorry ooo maybe u were kind of really high when u heard the track or u were already havin an atom of beef for him or better still u jealous the dude uhmm . . or grin u suddenly ran out of subjects to write about or maybe the hardlife in naija is still eatin u. It has to be one of the above otherwise you are completely wacko! ! lol Black i love ur songs oo but u bleeped up big time. Still a fan 4 life sha wink cheesy

lol, You are funny. Try to face reality.
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2008
mailmalc:

Blackface sorry ooo maybe u were kind of really high when u heard the track or u were already havin an atom of beef for him or better still u jealous the dude uhmm . . or grin u suddenly ran out of subjects to write about or maybe the hardlife in naija is still eatin u. It has to be one of the above otherwise you are completely wacko! ! lol Black i love ur songs oo but u bleeped up big time. Still a fan 4 life sha wink cheesy

you are amusingly mean o sad grin cheesy
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by joedee: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/sashafrerejones/2008/08/a-zilli.html

- touger than nigerian hair is a diss, to nigerians,
if any one listens to rap music and know how mcs battle you will know that lil wayne wanted a battle
with any nigerian mc,
i heard lil wayne was in nigeria once or twice?never mind
he must have seen the nigerian factor that makes HARDLIFE by blackfacenaija a song all nigerians accept so much
and all we NIGERIANS never said anything or do anything to make it a better place
Not long ago at a HIPHOP WORLD award a south african reporters bag was stolen at the award
so a comedian from south africa was on TV in SA, when he was asked how was nigeria? he said''can somebody please go to nigeria and see for them self what going on in nigeria,
tougher than nigerian hair means -tougher than your ROOTS , UR GENERATIONS, UR ROOTS, UR HAIR,
if you say u run tracks like than kenyans in a maraton, it gat nothing to do with roots or origin abeg,
even oyibo sef say why anybody never answer lil wayne, UNA SABI PASS OYIBO?

I no blame blackface abeg,afterall na only him be NAIJA DEFENDER , THAYS WHY HE IS BLACKFACENAIJA
I am a loyal fan of his music and i like say HIM know wetin dey,
unlike some wey no know,
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by jonyjay(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2008
tougher than nigerian hair means -tougher than your ROOTS , UR GENERATIONS, UR ROOTS, UR HAIR,

[quote][/quote]
see ur interpretation. did u believe that these guys don't believe in  black american but rather call themselves African american. everyone of these guys love to be in africa, even they believed their root, generations are from africa, u can see the excitement in them anytime they want to visit africa most especially nija that's why they keep coming back.  we should try and understand context of lyrics before we react, this guy has no beef against nija at all. this blackface seems to be a dump ass.tougher than nija hair is just only a line of sentence in the whole track, no be so diss dey go make u go listen to real diss or freestyle. sometimes we nija we dey too aggressive. na so eedris go do the other time fight 50 cent, now he come back come dey beg 50 cent imagine, he disappoint all him fans, the same thing go happen to this one too. if nija musician/artist/comedian dey yab oyinbo, oyinbo no get time to dey react. see NKEM OWOH song- I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLAR that one even pass diss because we know as them dey defraud oyinbo well well, how many oyinbo get time to dey diss am tell me.this goes on and on in entertainment world. make blackface dey listen to a whole lyrics before him go dey react to things of common sense.
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by princesa(f): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2008
they have got just too much ego and can't let anything slip by
it is aint the first time sha undecided
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by steve49ja(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
werrin i de hear na Nigerian Hemp
but internet says the line is . . .9grn hair which to me is sense less
listen closely
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by mailmalc(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
joedee:

- touger than nigerian hair is a diss, to nigerians,
if any one listens to rap music and know how mcs battle you will know that little wayne wanted a battle
with any nigerian mc,
i heard little wayne was in nigeria once or twice?never mind
he must have seen the nigerian factor that makes HARDLIFE by blackfacenaija a song all nigerians accept so much
and all we NIGERIANS never said anything or do anything to make it a better place
Not long ago at a HIPHOP WORLD award a south african reporters bag was stolen at the award
so a comedian from south africa was on TV in SA, when he was asked how was nigeria? he said''can somebody please go to nigeria and see for them self what going on in nigeria,
if you say u run tracks like than kenyans in a maraton, it gat nothing to do with roots or origin abeg,
even oyibo sef say why anybody never answer little wayne, UNA SABI PASS OYIBO?

I no blame blackface abeg,afterall na only him be NAIJA DEFENDER , THAYS WHY HE IS BLACKFACENAIJA
I am a loyal fan of his music and i like say HIM know wetin dey,
unlike some wey no know,

Rflmao . . . Joedee oooooooooo shocked shocked i can't just stop laughing at ur ******** anyways i see that's ur own view which for me is too lame to comprehend. I went through the blog's link u posted and found some dumb sh*t e.g. "My expertise regarding Nigerian rap extends to just two artists, D’banj and 2Face Idibia," in fact this whole part of the article below is an insult and requires the immediate apology of the blog owner;

My expertise regarding Nigerian rap extends to just two artists, D’banj and 2Face Idibia, who I checked out for the August Consumer Guide. Apart from the Toronto rapper K’naan, who spent the first decade or so of his life in Mogadishu and got his shit together in Toronto, I’ve never found an African rap artist who really sustains, and I’ve looked. D’banj, who I Dudded, and 2Face Idibia, who I decided to skip because the album I found was two-three years old, are pretty typical: nothing special in the flow, lyrics, or especially beats, which I mean in both the “rhythm” and “music” sense of that elastic term. African hip-hop, including the good stuff, tends toward derivative r&b derivatives with spoken vocals—beatmaking in the American sense doesn’t seem to happen there

Basically, ur proof nd view is proove-less as well as view-less cool. How you expect say little wayne go look for beef come Naija, wetin happen to USA?. Please save ur sef the favour of straining ur fingers typin clueless clues grin Also, how does 'hair' relates with roots (Origin)? omg!. Sry if u feel offended by this post afterall i felt the same (for Wayne) when i saw urs. Have a splendid weekend. cool
Re: Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! by loneisland: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2009
[b][/b][i][/i][size=12pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]let me start by letting you guyz know, am a produly naija guy, and a major fan of blackface,

u see there are so guyz who will never allow shit to rub them, u see am going to let u guys see some nonsense that nigerian take, funny enough if some one now try to stand for you guy, all u still open your mouth and speak.

blackface try do the cleaning as usual and all ya crow like chicken, bitch asses like you will always sell the country for nothing
an not the type that listen to song that does not reflect nothing. you all imagin wat you dance to

yaHOOZEE, telling and encouraging thief, bet u one day it will be you turn (them go yahoo yahoo u)

kolometal, that why byouth in this country can stand and fight , ( all u klo trully)

maga don pay, but stii the white are still ahead (so who be the maga)

guess a word is good for the wise

am always here b**** as*es

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? / Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.