Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol (7352 Views)

Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! / Exposed:The Real Disadvantage Of Rooting Yr Phone / EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 3:02am On Sep 06, 2014
ckhelvin: point of correction here..the one gig ram surpasses that of samsungs 4gig ram..iOS for recored sake is the smoothest operating system til date with limited lagging protocol..u sure aren't able to see how android lag like shit..u av no idea of how retina screen works for idevices..sharp to the human eye..gosh bro I'm a tech dude and u can't just come here and talk trash..
the same ios that lagged and froze like an old blackberry right in front of me?

Stop hyping that rubbish phone abeg.....my younger brother has an iphone and If u say iphone 5 doesn't lag then you're the greatest liar ever

Say no to icrap

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by focus7: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2014
I don't know why, apple products don't appeal to me.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Ndababa(m): 6:14am On Sep 06, 2014
queue or no queue, Apple is still the phone beat... Where's my piggy bank at, one must save to get that iP6... damn!
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by McGg: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2014
VocalWalls: This technique is made in Aba

In Aba, you get into a bus with about 9 persons, wait for about 30 minutes for the bus to get filled up, just when you're happy that someone is coming from behind, to take the remaining 'one chance,' the door at the left side of the bus opens up, and 6 thugs climb out of the bus!

cry cry

Grand deception.

iTrick, iDeception.
Nice one bro you've been to A.B.A..my nativity
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Collinz2(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Guys all phone company copy from each other. Samsung copy iphone's fingerprint scanner, tecno copy samsung's air gesture, iphone copy samsung's big screen and any company that will make waterproof phone will definitely copy sony xperia z2.

so no big deal, bt when u copy no use am dey boost like tecno r7

and if them no copy hw u expect them 2 make business.

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by nairaman66(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: you don't get it, do you?

Apple are giving fake impression that people can't wait to have their phone .

The queue thing for iPhone is clearly staged as u can see here
Douche bag, that's what your comments are.. Who makes better phones than iPhone?
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2014
geepijay: The only downsides of the iphone for me are the small screen nd poor b3 life. However, they seem to have corrected all those with the new iphone 6. For the memory, both rom nd ram, there was never a problem. You could always opt for the 32gig if u want, 64 also... and the ram, even the 512ram on the ipad two is so good it never lags even wen playing high def games. Now, i'm not an apple fan, never was, my dad is tho. But believe me, if the b3 on the iphone 6 doesn't suck, its just great. And i read it comes in two screen sizes... 4.7 nd 5.5. 1gig ram nd 2gig ram respectively. water resistant for sure...
Now, samsung copied iphone, iphone copied samsung. Who cares? as a matter of fact, they all copied The IBM Simon Personal Communicator, the first capacitive touchscreen phone.
Samsung (gakaxy) runs android, iPhone runs ios. #chose Thatzall.
Bros. the iphone 5s battery life isn't bad sef..
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: of course isheeps will continue to buy apple products.

Even if they put same 8mp on their supposedly new phone lol

And this ain't beef, Missy cheesy I'm just a defender of mankind

Can't stand the lies apple keep spreading
Do you know that 8mp is far better than your samsung 13mp. Its not all about the pixel you know?
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: who cares?.....they copied Motorola .

Dazzall
And samsung copied iphone

Dazzall
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: the same ios that lagged and froze like an old blackberry right in front of me?

Stop hyping that rubbish phone abeg.....my younger brother has an iphone and If u say iphone 5 doesn't lag then you're the greatest liar ever

Say no to icrap
Bros now I know. you don't even know a thing about iphone or na The the chinko version your brother they use..
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Bros now I know. you don't even know a thing about iphone or na The the chinko version your brother they use..
ding ding!!

Iphone hangs, lags and freeze too

If you're indeed an iphone user you would know

But an Isheep will defo deny it

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
And samsung copied iphone

Dazzall
no

Actually, both samsung and apple copied motorola
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Do you know that 8mp is far better than your samsung 13mp. Its not all about the pixel you know?
oh yes

The 8mp is better in your apple colored eyes

.hahahahaha
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2014
nairaman66:
Douche bag, that's what your comments are.. Who makes better phones than iPhone?
apple make d best phone

Isheep logic

Go roll ur tyre, my friend
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by slinkman(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
no new innovation, unneeded phones

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by nairaman66(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: apple make d best phone

Isheep logic

Go roll ur tyre, my friend

Mediocrity kills! Why settle for less when you can have more? iPhone is light years ahead of every other phones! You probably would thank me later
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Dabss(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: oh yes
.hahahahaha
it's not just about the megapixel count my friend, the camera on the ip5s is indeed better than that of the gs4.
xtervaganza: Do you know some parts of iPhones were produced for Apple by SAMSUNG?

How can you copy what you produce? Lol
you are just brainless.
So Samsung has the right to steal apple's invention because apple does not have the facility for mass production?

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: ding ding!!

Iphone hangs, lags and freeze too

If you're indeed an iphone user you would know

But an Isheep will defo deny it
Oga. I've been using my 5s for months now. And I can tell you. It is smoother than any android in the market today. Forget the 2gb,3gb ram shiiit!. #Iphoneforever mehn!
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: oh yes

.hahahahaha
The truth is bitter my friend.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2014

you are the one getting it all wrong. unfortunately, i have no time to explain to you. read your article well to understand it better.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
nairaman66:

Mediocrity kills! Why settle for less when you can have more? iPhone is light years ahead of every other phones! You probably would thank me later
the word mediocrity is written all over icrap

1st no HD screen, no HD video recording

2nd low camera pixel pathetic and it's 2014

3rd worst battery ever on a smartphine (is that crap really a smartphone sef
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dabss: it's not just about the megapixel count my friend, the camera on the ip5s is indeed better than that of the gs4. you are just brainless.
So Samsung has the right to steal apple's invention because apple does not have the facility for mass production?
resorting to insults won't drive your baseless points home

Tell me one thing apple as an institution invented, not bought and you'll realise you're the one without a fully functioning brain
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Oga. I've been using my 5s for months now. And I can tell you. It is smoother than any android in the market today. Forget the 2gb,3gb ram shiiit!. #Iphoneforever mehn!
smoother than any android in the market?

If I may ask, besides pressing your small screen icrap, what other phone (s) have u really used?

Once u drop ur icrap(like some wise former isheeps did) you'll never return to apple
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
The truth is bitter my friend.
the bitter truth is iphone 5 has the worst camera of all Expensive phones

Anything else u want to believe is a lie

Seek only the truth my friend.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: smoother than any android in the market?

If I may ask, besides pressing your small screen icrap, what other phone (s) have u really used?

Once u drop ur icrap(like some wise former isheeps did) you'll never return to apple
Naa. You are wrong. I've used h.t.c one m7 before but I still ran back to my iphone(cos e no sweet me).. I sold the htc here on nairaland.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Naa. You are wrong. I've used h.t.c one m7 before but I still ran back to my iphone(cos e no sweet me).. I sold the htc here on nairaland.
whatever floats your boat then

HTC is has better phones than iPhone 5s

Anything besides this is a lie
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: the bitter truth is iphone 5 has the worst camera of all Expensive phones

Bros. I no sure say you don even experience this iphone 5 before. You just dey judge from the 8mp you see on gsmarena.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Dabss(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
xtervaganza: resorting to insults won't drive your baseless points home

Tell me one thing apple as an institution invented, not bought and you'll realise you're the one without a fully functioning brain
apple invented the mouse, ipod (first digital music device), iPhone ,(watch this, I promise you will be inspired)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftf4riVJyqw ,
Ipad etc.
xtervaganza: the bitter truth is iphone 5 has the worst camera of all Expensive phones
I beg to differ. http://www.gizmag.com/galaxy-s4-vs-iphone-5s-in-depth-comparison/29318/

I have switched to Android more than a year now so believe me when I tell you that Android (yes I am running 4.4.2) is still not as smooth as ios.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2014

1. Apple launches are always big, media-hyped events

2. People who queue up in line for Apple products long before the release usually get coverage in the media from blogs and TV channels eager to interview them

3. Some companies, desperate for PR, have now seized upon this as a way to get 'free' advertisement. Pay a few people to 'wait in line' and when blogs and TV reporters cover them, they've got free airtime on TV for their products which are prominently placed on the shirts of the people paid.

To anyone with a functional brain, this obviously has nothing to do with Apple. And there's no denying that Apple products generate a lot of lines and eager interest. Unless you're also alleging that people are also paid to go online and buy enough iPhones so they go out of stock in minutes.

Ah, now it's clear. You're just trolling. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete:

1. Apple launches are always big, media-hyped events

2. People who queue up in line for Apple products long before the release usually get coverage in the media from blogs and TV channels eager to interview them

3. Some companies, desperate for PR, have now seized upon this as a way to get 'free' advertisement. Pay a few people to 'wait in line' and when blogs and TV reporters cover them, they've got free airtime on TV for their products which are prominently placed on the shirts of the people paid.

To anyone with a functional brain, this obviously has nothing to do with Apple. And there's no denying that Apple products generate a lot of lines and eager interest. Unless you're also alleging that people are also paid to go online and buy enough iPhones so they go out of stock in minutes.

Ah, now it's clear. You're just trolling. cheesy
1 apple unveiling a new phone is always big like every big franchise I.e samsung htc Sony. Only apple's events get overhyped by the media like u rightly said

2 people who queue in line are low life benefit cheats who have nothing better to do with their sorry lives and are not even buying the phome, they are only there to promote apple through their partners (it's a simple strategy). Like you said, I have been proven right again. Those people on queue don't even have the money to buy the phone lol.....

3 some companies desperate for public it is I.e apple employ tramps through their partners to give their phones cheap publicity and give the public fake impressions.

So anybody with a half working brain will know one thing; apple are living a lie.

And saying they run out of stock is not surprise, considering the number of isheeps in USA alone lol

Good thing almost half of those isheeps have ported to android now and using a better phone than icrap
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Bros. I no sure say you don even experience this iphone 5 before. You just dey judge from the 8mp you see on gsmarena.
me? The funny thing is that when iphone users have a problem with their overpriced phone they come running to me

I've been on leave for the past 3 weeks and they won't let me rest

A lot have confessed to regretting buying iphone

I'm serious......Iphones are just ordinary phones

Nothing in that phone is spectacular or noise-worthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 / Android Nougat Mod Custom Rom For Tecno W3 (ScreenShots) / Get 500mb On MTN For FREE Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.