Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures (83538 Views)

Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) / Must See - African Bravery In Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by zabuur: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
I served in Adamawa state. Koma hills actually exists. Then pastor K. Mohmoh was the owner of the missionary in that region. The allowance given to any Corp member there was much. Free food and the missionary also provides Internet service. Also there's a point where network signal can be detected. Though the pastor is dead now.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Another se*x starved kid. What a pity

Behave Madam
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by amarawa: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
zabuur: I served in Adamawa state. Koma hills actually exists. Then pastor K. Mohmoh was the owner of the missionary in that region. The allowance given to any Corp member there was much. Free food and the missionary also provides Internet service. Also there's a point where network signal can be detected. Though the pastor is dead now.
I and a team went there in 2006 on the Pastor's invited. Extremely difficult terrain.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by amarawa: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
The guy that took us there actually did his NYSC there a year earlier. We got there around 1am, slept in the lowland in a missionary school, then trecked to the mountain the following day. It was a very touching experience. Those were pre-Boko haram days. Very peaceful area then. Catholic has a lot work there.

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Godsknight(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

So why are you speaking?

You know this and did not know foolish men need to shut up?
u no use ur favourite word. "person" ? God save u! I for give u E- punch... Alaileko omo!

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by macjireh: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
COMA STILL IN KOMA

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
He!He!!leaves go be endangered spp.there oo!d women needs more fresh air than men.On serious note let them leave them in d natural states who need evidence 2 proof pple walkabout nude B4 european stole our innocence!.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godsknight: u no use ur favourite word. "person" ? God save u! I for give u E- punch... Alaileko omo!

You are a cretinous person!

Stick your God up your arsse.

Dumbfucktards I have as fellow countrymen. Can't use their brains, everything is GOD, GOD, GOD. Yet they live in a shithole with below par lives.

But na dem know and worship GOD pass!
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
billyG: He!He!!leaves go be endangered spp.there oo!d women needs more fresh air than men.On serious note let them leave them in d natural states who need evidence 2 proof pple walkabout nude B4 european stole our innocence!.

Europeans are not stopping you from going back to your primitive existence.

Nigeria has a lot of forests and there are a lot of leaves.

Oya start going.

3 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by nduchucks: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
The ignorance of many so-called educated and enlightened Nigerians, regarding Nigeria is quite shameful.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Godsknight(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Stick your God up your arsse.

Dumbfucktards I have as fellow countrymen. Can't use their brains, everything is GOD, GOD, GOD. Yet they live in a shithole with below par lives.

But na dem know and worship GOD pass!
I can't b exchanging word with a minor and attention seeking nincompoop....I think it is high time they created separate section for teens on this forum..

3 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godsknight: I can't b exchanging with a minor and attention seeking nincompoop....I think it is high time they created separate section for teens on this forum..

You either shut up or admit you are scared shyt you are not intelligent enough to make any sensible statement.

Stop speaking because you think you must say something.

Intelligent people would already know you are foolish by just looking at your NL username.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Jennifer89(f): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
how will the women manage themselves during their monthly cycle? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by okonja(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Blackchampion: Waitooooo! re dis ppl Nigerians too?
No, Americans..Ode! undecided
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ericiland: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Mangam you did a very big mistake by posting about these people.

Arent you aware that Nairaland is filled with kids and immature people who wont lose this chance to abuse and make fun of these peaceful people and their culture?

If there ws no pictures.........nairalanders will say picture or I dnt believe........nw dem put pictures, person say na mistake.......wh level embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Same way the men in the music videos cover up and the ladies are half na.ked undecided

Gboliwe: Women in Koma wear leaves but their men wear real clothes! What kind of injustice is this? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Mangam you did a very big mistake by posting about these people.

Arent you aware that Nairaland is filled with kids and immature people who wont lose this chance to abuse and make fun of these peaceful people and their culture?
see person Wey dey talk, so U be bigger boi now ehh? Mtchewwwww
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
disloman: I beg oooo.Who can direct mi to d place ooo.I need to look 4 a wife oooo.untouched.cheesy
U c ur life?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dig a hole in their rooms and sit on it...

Jennifer89: how will the women manage themselves during their monthly cycle? undecided
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by amakajoe(f): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sparrow13: The fresh air will soon reach them.

I tell u cheesy
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wat should l comment now dat my mama will not see, l fit talk say l like d pix someone go tel her l fit talk say l no likam someone wil still tel her. Pls can any nairalander tel me wat to do?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
ananwune: aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ freaking f..king kidding ♍ƺ? Infact I don't believe it.
wit pix on display also? Na ur type blv say gej no dey work. Guy nawa U sef, try n change for good ok
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
xynerise: Eww!
@op. No young girls for the village? undecided
and if diaris wat wil U do, so U still de live dis kain life wen ur mates don born like 3 now ehh?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
walexzee11: so,we still av this kind of people in Naija.....Mary Slessor no perfect her wrk oooooo!
She no reach there nauuu. me tink say the news of danfodo's jihad reached her. She than change her mind about going there
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
yuzjet: I still don't believe this.... I have to go there myself to verify!
wen, should incase U wan go, den enta motor Wey de go ahiazu nbaise in IMO state from dia U go c rail track, den follow it
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
thinezy: quite interesting
God made clothes with leaves for adam and eve Shey?
so wats ur points
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by yuzjet(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
ugoezeik: wen, should incase U wan go, den enta motor Wey de go ahiazu nbaise in IMO state from dia U go c rail track, den follow it

kolamilan: pls wait for me make i carry my bag.

Just like dat? @kolamilan, help me ask him ☺º°˚˚°ºo
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by eluquenson(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
People like this still exist in because too.

That's why Ifesinachi says****we have been to koma***
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ugoezeik(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
goldbim: This is serious!different types of tradition.what will the women use when menstruating?I'm sure missionaries /neighbouring towns must have offered them help,they 'll refuse.in the name of preserving their culture...it is well with them oo.
dis ur quenchon is rili valid, l jux wonder werin chibokgals go de use wen Dem don de on red alert
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Atmmachine(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
The smell from their Nyash & Pucci can kill 100 men in 10 seconds.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Atmmachine(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
These are the type of women Mrcock likes to fork grin grin
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Atmmachine(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
I dey look for pucci wey i go Bleep but when i saw these mad women my Atm just shrink.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.