Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures (83545 Views)

Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) / Must See - African Bravery In Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by kennosklint(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godsknight: I can't b exchanging word with a minor and attention seeking nincompoop....I think it is high time they created separate section for teens on this forum..
ogar u dey follow dat animal in human skin talk?abeg relax bros

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by vicsplash(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
God bless nigeria....
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by cheks22(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
u r right, the courier agency is ifex courier..
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by room089: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2014
.........So Atiku Abubakar's people are this miserable and he couldn't touch their lives with all money he has?
But he has the money to buy air plane for his election campaign; with claims that he want to touch our lives and turn Nigeria into el dorado.
Alhaji, with these pictures of your brothers and sisters that are so alienated to the reality of life, I will make bold to say that you have failed in your bid to rule this country. You are just grand-standing for nothing.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by goldbim(f): 12:28am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author]dis ur quenchon is rili valid, l jux wonder werin chibokgals go de use wen Dem don de on red alert [/quote]seriously,its something to ponder about in this era of civilization..
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2014
CHEI....SEE THE REAL YI*BO PEOPLE....
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Magicdon(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls how do dis ppl cope with the cold in d mountain and the wild animals eg snakes, monkeys, baboons, leopards etc how do they get cure when they fall sick
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by wilyparker(m): 12:59am On Sep 06, 2014
wtf

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by redsun(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Who said they want to change? And what is bad about not being colonized by the popular culture that leaves the natives in limbo like the so-called independent nigeria?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Richy4(m): 1:39am On Sep 06, 2014
abeg make una no vex oooo, Na Nigreians be this?I mean do they share the same green, white, green flag and sing the same national anthem?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Dibiachukwu: 1:42am On Sep 06, 2014
IdomaLikita: A decent Government will declare the entire Koma Area Protected! Before Civilisation will corrupt this Pure Life form!
Need I add that Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus etc are vitrually non-existent in Koma Communities due to their Primitive Diets!

LOL
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by redsun(m): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Richy4: abeg make una no vex oooo, Na Nigreians be this?I mean do they share the same green, white, green flag and sing the same national anthem?

They are not colonized,they are real. Therefore,not Nigerians.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Interesting!
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:02am On Sep 06, 2014
lol @ were discovered in 1986 lmfao grin grin grin grin
I picture the scene
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Kruzilano(m): 3:28am On Sep 06, 2014
na mistake... Na congo or kenya, I no sure say na nigerians b dis
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Enahi(f): 4:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Nah these people aren't from my country Nigeria,they are from Cameroun. I can't believe it.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by engrfaruq(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Lailerh: Interesting....
Hmm lailerh share ur numbr with me.... on umar.dbt@gmail.com
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Ignyte(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2014
No wonder boko haram no wan leave adamawa.

Everyday we dey hear say dem dy adamawa hills.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by retake89(m): 6:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Idrismusty97: Are they in Nigeria?

Nope..D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r in brazil..ishie
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by remedy01(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2014
I'm sure Bleep go be point and kill.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by simpolelala: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2014
yea its tru cos I've been der. I served at Adamawa state
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2014
But why would the men wear clothes and shoes and the women walking around unclad with only leaves??
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nicepoker(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
I for like serve for there o
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by olatunji390(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2014
God safe Ribadu sha. He for still de use leave cover yansh
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2014
thank God for civilization,christianity and education. Even the so called traditionalists here won't even dare live in a society like this. How rich is a culture that kills twins and bury their mum with them? Orders from their demonic evils gods i must say who promote nothing but babarism.

3 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2014
But wait o, that means,its possible that this was the life of most northern people before the arabs forced islam on them. today, they say they want to preserve their culture but they don't realise that even their present culture was bought. it just proves that culture is indeed dynamic.

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by mytrustee1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
disloman: I beg oooo.Who can direct mi to d place ooo.I need to look 4 a wife oooo.untouched.cheesy
. What about the ones you have 'touched' around you?

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Kenenwa(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
walexzee11: so,we still av this kind of people in Naija.....Mary Slessor no perfect her wrk oooooo!
nobody is perfect
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by thinezy(f): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

While your God was making clothes with leaves, intelligent men were making clothes with fabric.

So much for your God's intellect.

empty vessels.......... complete it if yhu tink yhu r one of d intelligent ones
if yhu dnt,a mighty SHAME !!!!
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Kenenwa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Magicdon: Pls how do dis ppl cope with the cold in d mountain and the wild animals eg snakes, monkeys, baboons, leopards etc how do they get cure when they fall sick
The same way our forefathers survived before colonization.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
thinezy:

empty vessels.......... complete it if yhu tink yhu r one of d intelligent ones
if yhu dnt,a mighty SHAME !!!!

person, can you type in English?

Product of a failed education system.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by thinezy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
[b][/b]
Sagamite:

person, can you type in English?

Product of a failed education system.
[b][quote author=Sagamite
person,guess dat was Queens English Retard

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.