Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her (1486 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by NeedLove: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Almost every guy out there understands what approach anxiety is. You see a beautiful woman and the moment that you think about approaching her, your heart starts to beat a little bit faster. Your palms start to sweat and you feel like you cannot even remember your own name, let alone figure out what sweet things to say to her. Most guys let this fear of approaching women keep them from approaching the kind of women that they REALLY desire.

You don't have to!

Here are five keys to approaching a woman and making her feel TANTALIZED by you:

1. You have to keep your cool.
I know, it sounds easier when you read it, than to actually do it. You have to remember that while you do think she is beautiful, you should not place her on a pedestal and make it so important that you make a good impression on her that you start to sweat it.

2. You have to have an opener. Now, with an opener, most guys tend to use a pretty common pickup line. The thing with this is, you want to have an edge of sorts, and if you use the same old lines that she is used to hearing, you are not going to gain much ground with her. Use an opener that sounds more natural and you will get a much BETTER response from her.

3. She has to have a laugh. You don't want to make her laugh at your expense, you want to make her laugh with you. Creating laughter with a woman is one of the most effective and easy ways to build attraction with a female. You have to be able to make a woman laugh a bit to get her to drop her guard and see you differently than just another guy trying to speak to her.

4. You have to keep her guessing. You don't want to make your interaction with her so predictable that she knows what is coming next. When you can leave her guessing, then you have her right where you want her to be. She will be waiting, anticipating what you are going to do and say next. This is how you want her to feel.

5. You have to entice her to want MORE of you. Just by approaching a woman, you are not going to get a date with her, or start up some relationship. You have to make her want to see MORE of you, to get to know you better if you want to really tantalize her and make her fall for you.
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Dbestmax(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ahhh....oge must fall once I use dese tips on her.... wink smiley lipsrsealed
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Omomehn: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
how can i MR BIGGS a girl

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
you see...
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Deiok(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^ see what miss.?
That was not a pick up line, i no erm erm.... Well the point is i am not trying to hit on you just so you know. :|

OP was i Tatanlizing enough? cheesy
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Tallesty1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wooing a woman is so simple.
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by tobillionaire(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
ladies, can 1 win yo hearts with all these?
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by hatux: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tallesty1: Wooing a woman is so simple.
Na so.. Very simple as ABC...
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by dagentility(f): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
No 4 is so on point, it works on me like magic.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by LarrySun(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
dagentility: No 4 is so on point, it works on me like magic.
I want to tell you something... smiley
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by dagentility(f): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
LarrySun: I want to tell you something... smiley
lol, not now okay.
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by LarrySun(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
dagentility:
lol, not now okay.
I'd love to tell you in private...when you're ready. It's beyond what you can possibly imagine.
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by chemystery: 2:15am On Sep 06, 2014
OP i must confess i no learn anything here. I mean your tutorial was not helpful. You just assume say everyone here deh PhD level when me still deh try learn ABC. Abeg feed us examples especially the startup lines cos na there my problem from deh start. Even from my startup lines sef the babe don already deh look me as if make she land slap for my face.
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Abbey2sam(m): 4:23am On Sep 06, 2014
dagentility: No 4 is so on point, it works on me like magic.

hmm!! ... .... you know your very..........

brb
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Marverick(m): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2014
chemystery: OP i must confess i no learn anything here. I mean your tutorial was not helpful. You just assume say everyone here deh PhD level when me still deh try learn ABC. Abeg feed us examples especially the startup lines cos na there my problem from deh start. Even from my startup lines sef the babe don already deh look me as if make she land slap for my face.
start up lines dey, na d delivery be the problem u go first practice ur smiling (smiling 101) u fit use lines like: excuse me u owe me a drink (why?) Cuz wen I looked at u I dropped mine/ if I cud rearrage the alphabets I wud put U and I together/u hv such a dazzling smile I need sunglasses to be around u/my doctor says am lacking vitamin U etc dey are a lot of lines bu tif u don't practice ur delivery properly it cud blow up in ur face,its the delivery dats more important not the line.
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Just use this one tip,it works on any girl....call to her attention like hi there or hello there when she look your way just start sign language with your hands like you deaf and dumb,she would so laugh and when she does,tell her,her beauty got you speechless and no word but a sign language could describe it,she would blush and keep the conversation going like getting acquainted with her.
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Kunleskey(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Am short of word...
Re: How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her by Neldrizzy(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
aaronson: Just use this one tip,it works on any girl....call to her attention like hi there or hello there when she look your way just start sign language with your hands like you deaf and dumb,she would so laugh and when she does,tell her,her beauty got you speechless and no word but a sign language could describe it,she would blush and keep the conversation going like getting acquainted with her.
heyyyyy this guy naa prof oo... Seriously dis line is funny. i must giv it a trier!!

(1) (Reply)

PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora / 9 Best Ways To Protect Yourself In An Abusive Relationship: Add Yours / Nigerian Runs Girls Scared Of Buhari's Incoming Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.