Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,353 members, 7,826,380 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS (1143 Views)

"DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by henroe2k2(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
The Department of State Security has risen in
defence of the immediate past Chief of Army Staff,
Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika (rtd), saying it’s
uncharitable and wicked for anyone to associate
him with sponsorship of the Boko Haram
insurgency.
The Spokesperson of the DSS, Ms. Marilyn Ogar,
who addressed journalists at the Service’s
headquarters in Abuja on Friday, also said the
former Borno State Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, has
been invited for questioning.
An Australian hostage negotiator, Dr. Stephen
Davis, had, in a cable media interview last week,
fingered Ihejirika and Sheriff as some of the major
sponsors of Boko Haram.
Davis was hired by President Goodluck Jonathan
to help negotiate the release of the over 200
Chibok school girls abducted by Boko Haram in
April 14. The girls are still in the sect’s captivity.
Ms. Ogar said: “I want to say here that it is
absolutely uncharitable for us as Nigerians to
reward like that somebody who laid down his life
in pursuing the same people.
“For us to accept that he is associated with the
same sect whose activities he, together with this
Service, succeeded in bringing to a halt in Kano,
Okene and other places, pursuing them down to
the Sambisa Forest.
“And to accept that the same man was sponsoring
Boko Haram is wicked and uncharitable. We should
not allow people to use our liberal nature to
perpetrate all sort of evils in our society.”
On ex -Governor Sheriff, Ogar said: “He had been
invited here twice in the past. The Service has
invited him again. There is nothing that this
service has done in investigation in the past that
we have not informed the public.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ihejirika-not-boko-haram-sponsor-dss/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
henroe2k2: The Department of State Security has risen in
insurgency.
sponsors of Boko Haram.
Ms. Ogar said: “I want to say here that it is
the Sambisa Forest.

thank you very much madam
maybe some people will start to use their heads for once
the australian is taking our liberal nature for stupidity
our God pass dem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by chinazaekperem2: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Noooo, ihejirika our man is responsible and he won't stop till the northerner appease we igbos grin grin grin
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by MayorofLagos(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
This pretty much excuses other suspected sponsors to the effect that were SLS name or any similar person were to be revealed in future the disposition applied to Ihejirika here by DSS would equally apply, regardless if they are Southerner or Northerner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by ofala(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
What's the name of that "concoction" that Australian guy took?

He definitely took over dose and should be in rehab

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by chinazaekperem2: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
MayorofLagos: This pretty much excuses other suspected sponsors to the effect that were SLS name or any similar person were to be revealed in future the disposition applied to Ihejirika here by DSS would equally apply, regardless if they are Southerner or Northerner.

you don't get the drift? Ihejirika need to be responsible, he needs to wipe those northern animals off the face of the earth. Anumanu cheesy
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by arresa: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2014

I stopped right at the highlighted?

see exoneration before investigation..

I know this administration is full of clowns and jokers, but must they keep this crude, tactless, absurd and tacky woman?

The man gave us 2 names, but this clown exonerated one and called the other for questioning...

What about the repatriated Abuja bomb blast mastermind? Hows the questioning going?

Only in comedic Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by omenka(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
arresa:

I stopped right at the highlighted?
Me too!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Hadone(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Na lie. Ihejirika is a big BH sponsor

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hadone: Na lie. Ihejirika is a big BH sponsor

i hope you realize that your statement here is tantamount to slander
since the security authority has spoken on this
i hope you are ready to provide proof when asked. wink

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
I may not know or like him but Ihejirika is one of the finest officer Nigerian Army has ever produced.

Haters go and die grin

3 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by LOC1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Season 1 episode 4
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Maryln ogar is the de facto spokeperson for the pdp and the federal govt.

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
The moment I saw that incompetent corrupt witch's name as the exonerator...

Next story, please.
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
MayorofLagos: This pretty much excuses other suspected sponsors to the effect that were SLS name or any similar person were to be revealed in future the disposition applied to Ihejirika here by DSS would equally apply, regardless if they are Southerner or Northerner.

the DSS have the authority to follow leads they consider credible or ignore those they think have no weight to it.

it does not follow that if sherriff is invited for question then Ihejirika too must be invited

after all the australian did not even mention Ihejirika's name, but mentioned sherriff. It was El Rufai who mentioned Ihejirika

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
We all know that ihejirika was on the verge on killing them all boko haram terrorists, until their major sponsors, the northern elders, pressurized GEJ to remove him as army chief.
Same ihejirika northern elders threatened to take to world court for crimes.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by meforyou1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: The moment I saw that incompetent corrupt witch's name as the exonerator...

Next story, please.
it's your mother and your grandmother that are witches and wizards. APC supporters - the main supporters and sympathizes of boko haram
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by arresa: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

the DSS have the authority to follow leads they consider credible or ignore those they think have no weight to it.

Credible and responsible investigative and security agencies investigate all allegations and leads, they don't ignore...

Nigeria is just a useless country saddled with incompetent clowns where they exonerate without and before any investigation just like our clueless president exonerated MEND after the independence day bombing before investigation hours after the blast

after all the australian did not even mention Ihejirika's name, but mentioned sherriff. It was El Rufai who mentioned Ihejirika

He did....
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Lordlexyy: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
I shake my head at out the Federal Agents. Modu Sherrif was never invited for questioning until his name and the former COAS were mentioned. The double standard of inviting one and openly vouching for the other is unprofession. What is this country turning out to? Federal agents becoming an over night lawyers or solicitor? What if this outburst push the Australian to release more evidence? I tell you, the pre conceived, prejudice and the predermine mind of the DSS will frustrate any glaring evidence that will eventually nailed the General. This is partisanship at is worst. The same woman that lously and uncontrollably accused the opposition party of setting up bombs during election on a national television. The same woman who caused the death of 5 teenagers in Abuja linking them with boko haram, is the same spokes person exempting an alleged boko haram sponsor before any formal investigation. What a joke of a government we have. Even if you are sure the General wasn't involve, is not your job to exonerate him. What is the judiciary there for?

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
arresa:

Credible and responsible investigative and security agencies investigate all allegations and leads, they don't ignore...

Nigeria is just a useless country saddled with incompetent clowns where they exonerate without and before any investigation just like our clueless president exonerated MEND after the independence day bombing before investigation hours after the blast

He did....

lol if I phone into the FBI today saying that the Pope funds ISIS, how much time and resource do you think the FBI will deploy for that investigation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by kelsoft: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
henroe2k2: The Department of State Security has risen in
insurgency.
sponsors of Boko Haram.
Ms. Ogar said[b]: “I want to say here that it is
the Sambisa Forest.
[i][/i][/b]

This is double standard. Why invite one for questioning and the other you ignore. That said, I don't believe Ihejirika is a sponsor of the sect. Watching 24, you may never tell.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
So Mrs Ogar knew who is a Boko sponsor and who isnt which made her question one and excuse the other when they were both mentioned at the same time through the same medium

When ppl say Jonathan created the Boko crisis to victimize people this is what they see. He exonerated MEND, Ogar exonerated Ihejirika

Since they know who didnt and by extension who did, why not arrest them

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by SmartProf(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Assumption is d worst form of knowledge, let d DSS investigate without bias. Though Sponsorship isnt dat easy as its bin rumoured here, wat obviously does ihezirika stand 2 gain? I'm wit d DSS on dis one
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by chinazaekperem2: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
SmartProf: Assumption is d worst form of knowledge, let d DSS investigate without bias. Though Sponsorship isnt dat easy as its bin rumoured here, wat obviously does ihezirika stand 2 gain? I'm wit d DSS on dis one
there are some allegations that are just too stewpid and vacuous, as in eh, no base of investigation for such, this is one of them.
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
SmartProf: Assumption is d worst form of knowledge, let d DSS investigate without bias. Though Sponsorship isnt dat easy as its bin rumoured here, wat obviously does ihezirika stand 2 gain? I'm wit d DSS on dis one

Nothing is certain without investigation.

In international espionage we've seen top CIA agents who were actually working for the enemy.

Could he have been gaining financially from it since increased terrorism made govt allocate more money to his office. E.g sponsor boko with $1m govt turns around and give him $1bn to fight it. Isn't that possible?

What of if he's being blackmailed into doing it. E.g. they threatened to kill his family

There are many possibilities

Exonerating anyone without investigation Is gross incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by SmartProf(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
There are still a lot of questions beggin 4 answers from this Australian however what hav all the Boko detainees been saying all this while? Or are they just feeding them with tax payers money for free
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
raumdeuter:

Nothing is certain without investigation.

In international espionage we've seen top CIA agents who were actually working for the enemy.

Could he have been gaining financially from it since increased terrorism made govt allocate more money to his office. E.g sponsor boko with $1m govt turns around and give him $1bn to fight it. Isn't that possible?

What of if he's being blackmailed into doing it. E.g. they threatened to kill his family

There are many possibilities

Exonerating anyone without investigation Is gross incompetence.

you watch too much movies

come back to reality mate
Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

you watch too much movies

come back to reality mate

You mean Edward Snowden who was leaking secrets to Russians is a movie character or Aldrich Ames

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by arewanationz: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

lol if I phone into the FBI today saying that the Pope funds ISIS, how much time and resource do you think the FBI will deploy for that investigation?

C'mon guy, are you for real?

This isn't the time to be partisan or sentimental about issues, we all want an end to the BH issue....but applying selective justice by the nations security services is utterly irresponsible and will provide more twist to the BH debacle and take the nation further from finding a solution.

Even if Ihejirika is innocent, why not carry out further investigation to prove beyond doubt his innocence?

Why hasn't the SSS ever come out to clear the air that Buhari is NOT a Boko haram sponsor even when there are glaring evidence that he is not?
Nigerians must put sentiments aside and ensure things are done in appropriate ways....

Mr Mikeansy....pls act human for once.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Not Boko Haramsponsor – DSS by lilprinze: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
This are the kind of things I hate listening to what kind of rubbish is this how would they be Exonerating some one without proper investigation.
Some people are above the law in this country yet they keep saying nobody is above the law. If people are not above the law I see no reason why people like buhari, IBB, SLS and Atiku are not been investigated thoroughly about the sponsorship of BH. smh for this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Released / The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant / 10 Ridiculous Conspiracy Theories About Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.