Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,478 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour (3438 Views)

Romance: What Do You Think About This Joke Silva's Quote On Relationship? / A Touching Story Of Romance (what ll you do?) / Teachers And Female Students Romance. What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2014
...as we all know it, colours don't just define mood, they actually tell people alot about you. They speak for you. They utter words you might be too shy to say about yourself. From the colour of the cloth you wear to the colour you paint your room, seeing you with a particular colour, people actually draw conclusions about you. Colour makes people able to predict which kinda s*xual activity you are involved in.

So LADIES and gentlemen (probably),let us tell each other our favourite colour(s) and probably take it a lil' further by saying why its our choice. Do you find it romantic or you feel it makes people respect you, or you want something that will make you controversial....etc.
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by am0s(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2014
black
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by mstik(f): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2014
i like grey
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by valmunich(m): 12:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Black
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by am0s(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2014
o want mai gal in black colour
so much love d colour
meanwhile mai gal mst nt be dark skinned....

1 Like

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 12:48am On Sep 06, 2014
mstik: i like grey

A female who likes grey...my first time of seeing this tho
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by mstik(f): 12:49am On Sep 06, 2014
wats wrong with a girl liking grey?
freecharles:

A female who likes grey...my first time of seeing this tho
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 12:50am On Sep 06, 2014
am0s: o want mai gal in black colour
so much love d colour
meanwhile mai gal mst nt be dark skinned....

Black is beautiful fanatic, huh
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by am0s(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2014
freecharles:

Black is beautiful fanatic, huh
black is sweet

1 Like

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2014
mstik: wats wrong with a girl liking grey?

Its interesting and uncommon...
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by mstik(f): 12:53am On Sep 06, 2014
how
freecharles:

Its interesting and uncommon...
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by Jennydoris(f): 12:54am On Sep 06, 2014
I love many colours but RED is my best amongst all.
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2014
I like blue

1 Like

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 1:01am On Sep 06, 2014
deb6: I like blue

more like sky blue??
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2014
mstik: how

Now if you would stick around, you'll see alot of ladies liking blue, red, yellow, lemon, PinK....bt you...you like GREY....I dnt know what to call that tho...different or freaky
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by am0s(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2014
freecharles:

Now if you would stick around, you'll see alot of ladies liking blue, red, yellow, lemon, PinK....bt you...you like GREY....I dnt know what to call that tho...different or freaky
shes beautiful
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 1:08am On Sep 06, 2014
am0s:
shes beautiful

Ehn ehn...checking avi
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Mint green.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by AfricanApple(f): 1:14am On Sep 06, 2014
freecharles:

freaky. wetin prsn dey use grey do
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by mstik(f): 1:19am On Sep 06, 2014
have u combined grey with any color before? it pretty much goes with most colors and personally, i love it
AfricanApple: freaky. wetin prsn dey use grey do
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Black,white,fushia pink.
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2014
AfricanApple: freaky. wetin prsn dey use grey do

Lolz...cold
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2014
AmberQueen: Black,white,fushia pink.

Fushia pink??
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by AfricanApple(f): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2014
mstik: have u combined grey with any color before? it pretty much goes with most colors and personally, i love it
I know. grey can be beautiful wen mixed with other bright colors but without mixing it just imagine how it will be.

grey signifies sadness
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 06, 2014
freecharles:

Fushia pink??

Not d'bright kind u know.
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2014
AfricanApple: I know. grey can be beautiful wen mixed with other bright colors but without mixing it just imagine how it will be.

grey signifies sadness

So u r sobber most times
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 2:28am On Sep 06, 2014
AmberQueen:

Not d'bright kind u know.

Like d pink in d flower

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 06, 2014
freecharles:

more like sky blue??
Yep
Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by MrCork: 4:58am On Sep 06, 2014
..light skin females!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2014
MrCork: ..light skin females!! angry
And who is talking about light skin females here

1 Like

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by mizcalvina(f): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Pink,, anyday anytime..

1 Like

Re: Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour by freecharles(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2014
MrCork: ..light skin females!! angry
deb6: And who is talking about light skin females here

Lolz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is He/she Your NL Crush? / Share Ur Experiences:have You Been Ever Beaten By A Girl? / Ladies 10 Things To Know That He Came For The Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.