Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Your Take On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Take On This? (776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Take On This? by Tholuwaniey(m): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2014
I grew up with this girl and our families are close and we also attend the same church...
I have always loved her and she loves me.(from my experiences and her friends confirmation).. and we started dating some years back but due to my popularity,friendly nature I attract a lot of persons (esp females) to myself... I can also play like 5 musical instruments and I do play them in church... this and others make me kinda open and friendly to everyone.... She started to feel insecure and unhappy... she then decided to break up to avoid heartaches... I had few escapades... I thought of the need to stop cos She's the only one I ever loved... Now after a year she noticed the change and she has since decided to get closer to me and she is happy with the change... She also talk of how hard she always pray I left that lifestyle...
During one our recent chat.. she admits the feeling she has for me has never left and she never went into any relationship after what we had.. she also said she's never stopped loving me... and she then asked if I am single.. I told her I am...
She the made this statement : You can get a gf for yourself who won't disturb you and will make you happy....
Now my questions are
1. What can she mean by that statement cos I'm really confused ?(I love her deeply)
2. Is this a green light into her life again?
3. How can I make the whole make up thing not to be a miss?
Re: What Your Take On This? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: What Your Take On This? by mymissingrib(m): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Dats ao they all do;they will b referring to other female folks whereas d reverse is wat they mean
Re: What Your Take On This? by yungchop: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2014
My brother . . . Its over. If you still think you like her, fine! But she will friendzone you this time around, smiley
Re: What Your Take On This? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2014
If you are really changed as u claim to be, give it a chance.
I think its a green light, she just doesnt want to say it. She even told u she still has feelings for you and she hasnt dated since then..

Just take her out on a date, make it fun and worthwhile, then ask her out. Don't delay things. Strike it when it's hot.

Off Point: Why are some Tolus like this? Is it a trend?

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On This? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2014
I can't find my glasses pls summarize in 2 line
Re: What Your Take On This? by Tholuwaniey(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thanks a bunch guys.... I really appreciate every comment here... more opinions and guidelines from more experienced guys or ladies Plsssss....

thanks!
Re: What Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
GO LOOK 4 ANOTHER BABE BRO...
Re: What Your Take On This? by Agybabe(f): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ask her out again.
Re: What Your Take On This? by swtdrms(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2014
She isn't sure of wat she wants, play games dat is take her out nd express ur mind to her but dnt think she'l automatically accept u, she wl very likely want to friendzone u so be wary, spice it up wt elements of surprices, fun, let her miss u nd try flirting other gals to make her jealous....from there u shd know next lines action in ur game.
Re: What Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2014
We gurls and our kona kona way of talking. What's wrong in saying..."Can we give it anoda try?". Anyway OP dats a green light...dahs all
Re: What Your Take On This? by doctorofgirls(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Solange3: We gurls and our kona kona way of talking. What's wrong in saying..."Can we give it anoda try?". Anyway OP dats a green light...dahs all
what's up

(1) (Reply)

Should A Lady Propose Marriage? / Our Biggest Concern Of 2014!! / Is It Ok To Subject Ones Patner To Emotional Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.