Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man (730 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / I Want My GF To Date Another Boy :o / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by diztecnigeria: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2014
I have been dating a girl for 6mnths now(we both 28years), last night she called to say she just accpeted to date another man. I enquired to the reason why she did that, only to give me this reason....

1. That she can't wait to get married to me next year december

2.That I still want to futher my HND

3.That she does not know my family apart from my sister

I tried explaining that the reason I have not taken her to my family is that I just lost my mum. Also explained to her to gve me till december to do so but she wouldn't listen. Pls narialanders I need your advice on how to go about this cos I'm confused
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Take her to your family and just introduce her as your friend,ladies at that age wants security and stability
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by mikeywise(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2014
diztecnigeria: I have been dating a girl for 6mnths now(we both 28years), last night she called to say she just accpeted to date another man. I enquired to the reason why she did that, only to give me this reason....

1. That she can't wait to get married to me next year december

2.That I still want to futher my HND

3.That she does not know my family apart from my sister

I tried explaining that the reason I have not taken her to my family is that I just lost my mum. Also explained to her to gve me till december to do so but she wouldn't listen. Pls narialanders I need your advice on how to go about this cos I'm confused
Forget her and move on, she is not worth losing sleep over.

1 Like

Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by raquel23(f): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Number 3 reason cracked me up real hard. cheesy cheesy grin grin. She wants security cos these days even if a girl meets ur ancestors no be guarantee say u go marry her. All na format grin grin
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2014
edozie04: Take her to your family and just introduce her as your friend,ladies at that age wants security and stability
That is why it is better to date younger ones. The relationship is just 6months old and her reasons are no excuse at all. Did she discuss them with her man before accepting to date another man.

Bro move on, there is always a better babe.
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2014
I Would have advised u 2 shun d biatch... Bt d #Fact is dat, she has heard about so many promise and fail marriages, so she doesnt wanna mingle around that environment...
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by rill: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
I really don't get the number 2 reason
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by susanbussy(f): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
shes ready and you are not...... preferably i will say let her keep moving and you look out for a younger girl beacause the fact that you are of thesame age makes a lot of difference obviously @ 28 an average lady is ready and ripe for marriage but for guys, they still have time to play around..... so i dont blame her..... you guys are not moving at thesame pace. she see signs that gives her concern..... please lets be realistic

1 Like

Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by Wolison(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Guy, there'd been this adage I personally invented which goes thus "what ain't mine can never be mine"which implies that if the girl is personally yours'forget it' you won't loose her to another man but if it's the obverse, allow her cos what you re looking at the top might lies it's solution on the ground!!!........
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by diztecnigeria: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
rill: I really don't get the number 2 reason
I mean I still plan furthering my HND
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by eph12(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
It was a bad idea initially to start a relationship with a 28years old Lady when you're not ready to marry the next week. Let her go please if you love her.

3 Likes

Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by laplace12(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Dude is not even done schooling undecided
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by diztecnigeria: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2014
laplace12:
Dude is not even done schooling undecided
I have my hnd, just want to futher more
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by Houseofglam7(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Let her go Abeg.....Menopause now hits at 32.... undecided
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by mencade5(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: That is why it is better to date younger ones. The relationship is just 6months old and her reasons are no excuse at all. Did she discuss them with her man before accepting to date another man.

Bro move on, there is always a better babe.
ur right.

That is why friends would say to me ''na under 21 i dey follow ooo''

it gives room and time to grow and plan with each other.

Op, dont worry. That lady was just a scarvenger that wanted things for her personal gain, which is marriage. If you had married her then you willl see the real demon in her,

relationship for ladies these days is me me and me. Selfish people
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by mencade5(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2014
to add op

many ladies are very wicked when it comes to relationship. Their minds are at their back not heart.

Oooooo....i woman want do you bad them no dey think am 2 times. Ones them don go them don go.
Next time be careful and logical. Love with ur brain and senses. Only few of them deserves our respect. But the rest of them na bullll shiiiiit.
Try and forget her. Go for youngers ones, the old ones all have agenda, marriage!
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by mencade5(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
eph12: It was a bad idea initially to start a relationship with a 28years old Lady when you're not ready to marry the next week. Let her go please if you love her.
hahahaha...28. That one na bad market ooo
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by emperorchedda(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Recent times news are flooded by girls being desperate to marry, little do they know that this trend will make younger guys scare away from getting married since its now looking like girls regard marriage as an End. Is marriage an achievement?? Hell no! Not everyone are meant to get married so why bother a brother's life due to your selfish marriage wants? I really shake my head when I hear females discuss, we need to upgrade and change our orientation in Nigeria. I wonder why this brother is complaining, WHY NOT DUMP THE FILTHY BIITCH and search for a more educated one who doesn't regard marriage as an achievement
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by 100Cents: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
susanbussy: shes ready and you are not...... preferably i will say let her keep moving and you look out for a younger girl beacause the fact that you are of thesame age makes a lot of difference obviously @ 28 an average lady is ready and ripe for marriage but for guys, they still have time to play around..... so i dont blame her..... you guys are not moving at thesame pace. she see signs that gives her concern..... please lets be realistic

The quoted is my position.

Guy, be sincere, you are not yet ready for marriage. That 2015 December date you gave her is hoax. You are still furthering your studies and how will you finance that 2015 election wedding ?

Better look for a 24 year old to date..

If a lady gives me such a date, I quit. If I love her so much, I quarrel with her to shift date and then keep a plan B.

That's how it is..
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by 100Cents: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha...28. That one na bad market ooo

There are some girls whose ages don't show.

I met one sharp looking hot lady last weekend. If I were asked to guess her age, I would say 25-26. Alas, she is 30..

But at 28, most ladies are already desperate for marriage.

What this lady did is okay..
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Op,sori abt ur loss...i mean ur mum.

As 4 d advice u want,here is it

don't chase afta dat babe of urz,get anoda gf and make ha feel secure.
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by sluvy4tune(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
mikeywise:
Forget her and move on, she is not worth losing sleep over.

I disagree , did u read d part the Op said they are both 28 ? Na naija be this o
Re: She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man by sluvy4tune(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
susanbussy: shes ready and you are not...... preferably i will say let her keep moving and you look out for a younger girl beacause the fact that you are of thesame age makes a lot of difference obviously @ 28 an average lady is ready and ripe for marriage but for guys, they still have time to play around..... so i dont blame her..... you guys are not moving at thesame pace. she see signs that gives her concern..... please lets be realistic

God bless you wish a lot of those who comment here can reason this way before calling the lady a bitch and all sort of name:

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies / Why Do Ladies Spend 2 Hours In The Bathroom ?? / This Should Be Educating To Those That Think They Are In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.