Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Removed Or Hidden Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Removed Or Hidden Post (496 Views)

Woman Has 6 Ribs Removed To Look Like Cartoon Character (PICS) / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed Or Hidden Post by Marcelinho(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2014
please I want to know Why my post was removed or hide, I posted something like "without doubt, I know am the finest " so I demand to know Why it was removed or hide, Thanks!
Re: Removed Or Hidden Post by marieolae(f): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Because the topic was of no use. It was so senseless and dry
Re: Removed Or Hidden Post by Marcelinho(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: Because the topic was of no use. It was so senseless and dry
it obvious u r following me!
Re: Removed Or Hidden Post by mstik(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2014
eyah
Re: Removed Or Hidden Post by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Warra piry....
Re: Removed Or Hidden Post by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Marcelinho: please I want to know Why my post was removed or hide, I posted something like "without doubt, I know am the finest " so I demand to know Why it was removed or hide, Thanks!
Owh... Good that the MODS even do dat to save we guys the humiliation Op is almost bringing to our Kin.... Hi5 for MODS
Re: Removed Or Hidden Post by hatux: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Houseofglam7: Warra piry....
kiss cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Keep The Phone Callswith Women Short / what makes Your Relationship Status Complicated? / 10 Signs There's No You And I, Only Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.