Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart (72155 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor / The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: Does JW admit that Jesus is the Son of God and also was not created by God?

Guy, I no be one that preaches online, but for your question.

Jesus was created by God, and he is the son of God.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Bobby4090: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2014
vyncentino: didnt you write wat pastor chris just said, on todays live media chart in canada, he said i dont go in dat direction am a man of God, not just any preacher hand pick by.God, i love dis man

So Mr Chris is in Canada giving a mega press confrence, yet the last time he was in london he was sneaking from hotel to hotel, trying to avoid his wife and the court guys until the court bailers tracked him down to an ubscure hotel and served him the divorce papers. Next time he goes to Britain he could be charged for fraud and as his UK church has been shut down while investigation continues. Let him enjoy canadian life for now shaaa. before i forget, is Sinach with him there
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by ayobase(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2014
hardywaltz: Oyakhilome sacks pastor as divorce mess rages
BY ADE ALADE ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2014
Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80429

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80429

Lawd have mercy.
I refuse to accept this.

why would a pastor makes such a policy at the detriment of the church's growth!

even a foolish pastor wouldnt dare.

For God's sake....how will a pastor say couples should be seoarated for this alleged purpose.

enough of our hungry-for-news reporters reporting news without mentioning names......no more anonymous.......no more "........as said by an insider......."

You wanna dish out info, then be ready to dish out you name......in iWitness, names and phone numbers are must.

journalism keeps causing havoc in Nigeria......and for media houses, please authenticate news/reports/allegations before publishing or airing.

no be must u give 100 pages of news with just 15% of propriety.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2014
neuljosh:

I see you have been reading to many articles on NL. You need to go beyond NL to see the clear picture about their divorce. Obviously, it has nothing to do with Adultery. I don't know where you guys get your information from but u need to confirm its authenticity before you conclude
Articles posted on Nairaland are from reputable news outlets. I believe you can distinguish between opinion and real news, that's why whenever people post stuff here those of us who know what we are doing ask for the source. You should know Nairaland did not break the news about the Oyakhilome's divorce, I believe it was the cable news outlet based in London, Sahara reporters, Punch and many media outlets also did. So since you know the details about the divorce filings kindly share with us and be sure to post your source also.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by blaid: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
If this is true, then this can only be from a ''Man of God'' on his own, a man who has lost touch with God and on the path of self destruct. It's not too late to retrace his steps but I just hope it's not too late.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
.. has any of these blissfully ignorant brethren ever sat down to ask God what he thinks.?
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Dragonking: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2014
voltron: .. has any of these blissfully ignorant brethren ever sat down to ask God what he thinks.?

Nope, they prefer to hear from their MOG than God himself. grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by ojiefi: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Acidosis: Church bans couples from attending same parish

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80429
I ATTENDED CHURCH YESTERDAY WITH MY HUSBAND. YOU DONT NEED TO TELL UNFOUNDED LIES. PASTOR CHRIS IS A MAN OF GOD. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT BUT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO MIRIAM; MOSES SISTER. TAKE HEED.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by ojiefi: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Bobby4090:

So Mr Chris is in Canada giving a mega press confrence, yet the last time he was in london he was sneaking from hotel to hotel, trying to avoid his wife and the court guys until the court bailers tracked him down to an ubscure hotel and served him the divorce papers. Next time he goes to Britain he could be charged for fraud and as his UK church has been shut down while investigation continues. Let him enjoy canadian life for now shaaa. before i forget, is Sinach with him there
SINACH IS MARRIED AND SHE IS WITH HER HUSBAND....TAKE IT EASY. DONT BELIEVE WEVERYTHING YOU HEAR OR READ....
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Bobby4090: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2014
ojiefi:
SINACH IS MARRIED AND SHE IS WITH HER HUSBAND....TAKE IT EASY. DONT BELIEVE WEVERYTHING YOU HEAR OR READ....

Hmmm, is that so? so after contributing in destroying pastor chris marriage she has ran away to marry. hmmm, everyone will reap what they so. how about the other single girls that live with him in the white house. are they also married? wonders will never end.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: Erin dey do this oyakilogoat sef? he drink weewee? I knew DAT dis were pastor was possessed! occultic man wit no sign of remorse!

i just can't seem to figure out, what your statement is all about undecided
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

i just can't seem to figure out, what your statement is all about undecided
then fucking stop trying to figure durhh!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ademolapaul: is ur moniker for real?
yes, any prob?
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
ojiefi:
I ATTENDED CHURCH YESTERDAY WITH MY HUSBAND. YOU DONT NEED TO TELL UNFOUNDED LIES. PASTOR CHRIS IS A MAN OF GOD. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT BUT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO MIRIAM; MOSES SISTER. TAKE HEED.
Well, I only posted a link/topic.

Besides, the link is not about couples per se, but Pastors.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: yes, any prob?
are u really Erotic?
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ademolapaul: are u really Erotic?
not that intimate. Not what u are thinkin pls
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: not that intimate. Not what u are thinkin pls
I think a private discussion will do?or wat do u tink
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: then fucking stop trying to figure durhh!

you just made it easy for me cause i was wandering why the first name beside your real name after you used the word bleeping tongue grin..
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by kernel504(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
segzyj: Enough of all dis propaganda

What's propaganda about the "truth"? If the policy is false, say it straight.
Don't cover evil because of your affiliation, tribe or interest.
If the policy is true, then... The end is come.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by nep2ra(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ademolapaul: I think a private discussion will do?or wat do u tink

grin grin grin

You go fear thirst!!!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by kernel504(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
neuljosh: Big fat lies.....OP where did you copy this poo from?? To start with, Christ embassy don't call their churches Parish but rather they say, Satellite Church. The author of this post must be high on crack

The question here is not whether Christ Embassy call their branches cells, parishes, provinces, or even Satellite churches.
Please... is there any policy like having spouses worship in different branches?
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by spanzed(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: Erin dey do this oyakilogoat sef? he drink weewee? I knew DAT dis were pastor was possessed! occultic man wit no sign of remorse!
Angelina I hope u think b4 u typed...I wonder if u are a christain....pls no how u talk when it comes 2 man of God...he mayb in a deep mess now but he is still a man of God..
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

you just made it easy for me cause i was wandering why the first name beside your real name after you used the word bleeping tongue grin..
#GIGGLES anyways in regards 2 d post u didnt grok, i meant 'wetin' nt "erin" & i meant 'werey' nt "were" u knw hw android corrects words dat arnt pure eng... So yeah, go fiqure grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
spanzed: Angelina I hope u think b4 u typed...I wonder if u are a christain....pls no how u talk when it comes 2 man of God...he mayb in a deep mess now but he is still a man of God..
WHATEVER D!CK!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
spanzed: Angelina I hope u think b4 u typed...I wonder if u are a christain....pls no how u talk when it comes 2 man of God...he mayb in a deep mess now but he is still a man of God..
WHATEVER D*CK!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by neuljosh(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
kernel504:

The question here is not whether Christ Embassy call their branches cells, parishes, provinces, or even Satellite churches.
Please... is there any policy like having spouses worship in different branches?

No there is no policies as such.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
DO NOT PM ME.
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by nep2ra(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2014

Do not PM her....

Thirsty niqqa.

grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: #GIGGLES anyways in regards 2 d post u didnt grok, i meant 'wetin' nt "erin" & i meant 'werey' nt "were" u knw hw android corrects words dat arnt pure eng... So yeah, go fiqure grin

lol well thats much better..you could have saved us the whole convo if you had mentioned all that earlier and take it easy tiger with your replays to the other guys here lol grin wink
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

lol well thats much better..you could have saved us the whole convo if you had mentioned all that earlier and take it easy tiger with your replays to the other guys here lol grin wink
HAHAHAHA! OK SIR! grin grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by kernel504(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
neuljosh:

Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by kernel504(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
neuljosh:

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.