Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart (72152 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Why Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Anita Divorced The Christ Embassy Pastor / The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: HAHAHAHA! OK SIR! grin grin

hahaha nix one bt am nt a sir yet maybe soon but for now nay cheesy cool...
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

hahaha nix one bt am nt a sir yet maybe soon but for now nay cheesy cool...
lolzzzz u ar nt a sir yet? Didnt know males grow up to be sirs grin so what shuu i call u? Prince? Oga? Or hottie? *winks*
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: lolzzzz u ar nt a sir yet? Didnt know males grow up to be sirs grin so what shuu i call u? Prince? Oga? Or hottie? *winks*

lol schuma will do...luv bein unique in my own way, so i stand out from the crowd wink
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

lol schuma will do...luv bein unique in my own way, so i stand out from the crowd wink
im impressed smiley thats niceeee schuma!!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: im impressed smiley thats niceeee schuma!!

you should be,more over you made this famous quote.... ''if u are here, and u knw me real life.. just remember that wateva happens on nairaland, stays on nairaland. muahhhhhh!'' grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by shady26(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
hardywaltz: Oyakhilome sacks pastor as divorce mess rages
BY ADE ALADE ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2014
Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80429

what kind of lie is this? first of all there is no such thing as PARISH in Christ embassy.....keep trying haters!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

you should be,more over you made this famous quote.... ''if u are here, and u knw me real life.. just remember that wateva happens on nairaland, stays on nairaland. muahhhhhh!'' grin
lolz #blushing!!!!!! Thnx! grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: lolz #blushing!!!!!! Thnx! grin

u highly welcome smiley
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by pheesayor(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
this is not true and even if you are posted as worker without your spouse, either of you aren't forced to remain, you can join your spouse in whatever parish they attend. So much lies just to sell newspapers....smh

hardywaltz: Oyakhilome sacks pastor as divorce mess rages
BY ADE ALADE ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2014

Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: lolz #blushing!!!!!! Thnx! grin

nice thread you created at mr nairaland....should be given a thumbs up wink...guess you have something special in you...so handsome guys you peeps should should get them pics ready and get a chance to be mr nairaland 2014 courtesy of angelina, but il take a pass on this one sorry dear kiss
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

nice thread you created at mr nairaland....should be given a thumbs up wink...guess you have something special in you...so handsome guys you peeps should should get them pics ready and get a chance to be mr nairaland 2014 courtesy of angelina, but il take a pass on this one sorry dear kiss
thanks a bunch!! smiley I just thought of creating something new u knw! we av been having more of ladies own, and very few men competitions!! why don't u wanna join? are u feeling insecure? grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: thanks a bunch!! smiley I just thought of creating something new u knw! we av been having more of ladies own, and very few men competitions!! why don't u wanna join? are u feeling insecure? grin

hahaha yaaa ur ryt abor me bein insecure....just that am shy on such stuffs, prefer seating back and helping caus s kinda fun doing that cool
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

hahaha yaaa ur ryt abor me bein insecure....just that am shy on such stuffs, prefer seating back and helping caus s kinda fun doing that cool
#giggles! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I understand u perfectly! its cool. u don't look like the shy type tho grin u look more like the 'badass' & 'I don't give a f#ck ' type'grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: #giggles! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I understand u perfectly! its cool. u don't look like the shy type tho grin u look more like the 'badass' & 'I don't give a f#ck ' type'grin

lol lwkmd now that got me cracking my ribs...will be goin off now and you can inbox me on whatsapp...got my digit on my profile take cre hun wink kiss
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by iwakacome: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
remove the one in your eyes first before tearing out other ppl. God help us all
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

lol lwkmd now that got me cracking my ribs...will be goin off now and you can inbox me on whatsapp...got my digit on my profile take cre hun wink kiss
Lol, ok dear. byyeee!! xx

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
nep2ra:

Do not PM her....

Thirsty niqqa.

grin
hw va bro!u wan spoil things?
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: DO NOT PM ME.
okay but u seem to be bored on your profile!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Spotless180: this one is bad if it is true.
My friend there is no policy like that in Christ Emb. Atleast am a member. People are just blowing this issue that my pastor has with his wife out of proportion because he is a public figure.Na today husband and wife de get problem for planet earth....
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by dubienatti(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
'Na only u waka come'dem force u?if u ar not com4table wit da rule n regulation find ya self anoda church..or mosque..
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
schumastic:

Choi, na so pst Chris take start him ministry!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroticAngelina: Lol, ok dear. byyeee!! xx

Oh dear, I was really enjoying this love session, now it's been moved to whatsapp! Ima fiop!
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Is this true?
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by calaharry: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2014
sauceEEP: I find it hard to believe this story.
Typical Nigerians always in denial in the face of truth...
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by singlesconnect: 5:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2014
jezebel: dr2great,christ embasy usher...see the kind words u dey unveil from ur fura de nunu odorous mouth
ur moniker has said it all, so i won't join issues wit u. JEZEBEL
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2014
kpez:

Oh dear, I was really enjoying this love session, now it's been moved to whatsapp! Ima fiop!
LMAO! Love gini? Abeg o! We are just fwends! I am dating some1 else grin... And read my signature...
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by schumastic(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2014
kpez:

hahaha now thats hilarious bro....just incase you should know it was a publicity stunt n ntn more grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by GooseBaba: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Misogynist2014: Having been a frightened, broken-hearted, and demoralised group of men, they emerged from hiding and became a band of joyful and heroic missionaries, boldly and fearlessly proclaiming the Christian gospel, in the teeth of persecution and suffering. What is more, all of them except John eventually suffered painful martyrdom for doing so. Three of them, including Peter, were crucified; two were stoned to death; another two were beheaded; Thomas was killed with arrows in India; Philip was hanged on a pillar in Phrygia; another disciple was beaten to death, and Bartholomew (Nathaniel) was skinned alive in Armenia. Is it likely, if the disciples had stolen Jesus’ body (as their enemies alleged), that they would have endured all this for something they knew to be a lie? Is it, in any case, psychologically credible to believe that these men, emotionally shattered by Jesus’ arrest and crucifixion, would have had the will, motivation, strength, or courage to attempt to snatch away His dead body from under the noses of the soldiers guarding His tomb?
To quote one of these, the first century Jewish historian, Josephus, writing in about AD 93:“At this time[the time of Pilate]there was a wise man who was called Jesus. His conduct was good and (he) was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive; accordingly he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders.”(Antiquities of the Jews) http://www.bethinking.org/is-christianity-true/from-atheism-to-christianity-a-personal-journey

You don't even have the decency to be original.

Anyhow, why are muslims killings their fellow human being for allah if they know it's a lie?

Why do numerous christian religious cult kill themselves in order to ascend to heaven if they know it's a lie..?

Why do abused spouses stay in a terrible relationship if they know it's a lie?

Just because you believe that Jesus died for your sins, does not change the fact that he was killed for his arrogance...
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by olatunde2s: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is it a must for people to worship in a church? once you start observing unholy practises please leave the church and stop disturbing others at least nobody forced you to worship in the church
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Men should never loose their head to the point where they feel they cannot learn from others.
If Jesus were walking on earth today, He would disgrace a lot of people who gallantly talk with pride about things that make no sense simply because they want to always sound right.

I think Brother Chris should read this and learn from another minister how important it is to partner with your wife:
http://ministrytodaymag.com/index.php/ministry-leadership/women-in-leadership/10660-put-your-wife-in-her-place-as-a-ministry-partner-that-is
Re: The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart by bizhub: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2014
VIDEO: “They Are Writing Stupid Things About Me, I’m A Man Of God” – Pastor Chris On Divorce Allegations | Download http:///gXnjKhK1nb

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.