Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (53735 Views)

Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by spyx64(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
cheap internet plans and Tecno phone have giving childish fools like you a voice......may your wishes befall you, your family and your
entire land. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen quote author=atlwireles]There will be thousands dying across Northeastern Nigeria in the next couple of weeks. The only good news is most will be boko haram or north easterners supporting boko haram. It never had to come to this. The armed forces are now determined to make Odi look like a child's play. God bless the Nigerian army and my condolences to the Northerners that will be killed like rats in the next weeks. Remember you brought this unto yourselves.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
JEITO: Shey dis BH guys no dey die finish

I wonder how they still manage to convince people to join them daily. undecided
Bros, every northerner is a potential BH member.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Ogbon400: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Following a 6 month careful analysis of their coverage of the Boko-Haram terrorist campaign, there is every reason to beleive that the following news organizations are part of the ongoing psycholigical warfare against the Nigeria military

Sahara Reporters
The Nation
Daily Trust
Leadership

Given the fact that Nigeria is currently,facing an existential threat the authorities must urge the above media houses to IMMEDIATELY put an end to their "war propaganda" or else....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by atlwireles: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
[s]
spyx64: cheap internet plans and Tecno phone have giving childish fools like you a voice......may your wishes befall you, your family and your
entire land. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen quote author=atlwireles]There will be thousands dying across Northeastern Nigeria in the next couple of weeks. The only good news is most will be boko haram or north easterners supporting boko haram. It never had to come to this. The armed forces are now determined to make Odi look like a child's play. God bless the Nigerian army and my condolences to the Northerners that will be killed like rats in the next weeks. Remember you brought this unto yourselves.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by spyx64(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
cheap internet plans and Tecno phone have giving childish fools like you a voice......may your wishes befall you, your family and your
entire land. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
atlwireles: There will be thousands dying across Northeastern Nigeria in the next couple of weeks. The only good news is most will be boko haram or north easterners supporting boko haram. It never had to come to this. The armed forces are now determined to make Odi look like a child's play. God bless the Nigerian army and my condolences to the Northerners that will be killed like rats in the next weeks. Remember you brought this unto yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Smily202(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
cool shocked
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Tundeiab(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hero10001:
RUMOUR IGNORAMUS..
I PITY UR GENERATION BRO!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Hero10001: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
voltron: Why is Nigerian Army killing in even numbers dem dey do exam. 100, 500, 700 no 103 or 517 or 81 NA so so even number abi I lie?
ahahahah Na so dem dey lie..
Dem too lie and some ignoramus go believe the s.hit stories.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
spyx64: cheap internet plans and Tecno phone have giving childish fools like you a voice......may your wishes befall you, your family and your
entire land. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen quote author=atlwireles]There will be thousands dying across Northeastern Nigeria in the next couple of weeks. The only good news is most will be boko haram or north easterners supporting boko haram. It never had to come to this. The armed forces are now determined to make Odi look like a child's play. God bless the Nigerian army and my condolences to the Northerners that will be killed like rats in the next weeks. Remember you brought this unto yourselves.
Only if it will come to pass(i'll be soooooooo "joyous celebration"wink
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by atlwireles: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
[s]
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Smily202(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2014

Hey watch out. BH Suspect
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Hero10001: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tundeiab: I PITY UR GENERATION BRO!
Ignoramus pity yourself, beside your an entity of my generation!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Tundeiab(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hero10001:
Ignoramus pity yourself, beside your an entity of my generation!
Guy, abeg take a stroll... grin
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Atigba: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good news
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by hansad: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ogbon400: The Nigerian Military is Winning
(That's why the Western led Psychological war against the Army is so intense)

Western imperialists are currently waging a fourth war generation against Nigeria What is a fourth-generation war? Fourth generation warfare is defined as conflicts which involve the following elements:

Terrorism
A non national or transnational base
Highly sophisticated psychological warfare, especially through media manipulation and lawfare
Lack of hierachy
Use of insurgency and guerrilla tactics

For the past few months, Western intelligence in complicity with some Nigerian media houses have been carrying out intense psychological operations aimed at demoralizing our men in uniform. The western media and its local agents keep describing Nigerian soldiers as cowards and unfit to combat. The reality is that for the past 4 years, the Nigerian army has managed to foil this western plot by killing thousands of Boko-Haram hired killers in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states. The western geopolitical objective being to partition the country by 2015, recourse to war propaganda has been extremely powerful in the past 3 weeks. Reports indicating that Borno state towns such as Gwoza or Bama have fallen to the Boko Haram terrorists are FALSE and part of the western led psychological warfare against Nigeria and its military.

Unfortunately,there are indeed terrorist elements who managed to infiltrate these two towns which forced the civilian population of these localities to flee to safer areas.The presence of terrorist rodents in some areas of these towns does not mean that the area is "controlled" by the mercenaries. The Nigerian army has kept all its positions in these towns and is inflicting tremendous losses to these western backed terrorists.

Similar destabilization tactics have been applied by Western vampires in countries such as Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela etc.

Make no mistake, western imperialists want to destroy Nigeria as state and they do have some Nigerian accomplices in the media,among the policians both in PDP and APC as well as in the military

Conspiracy theorist, it cannot take Western Media to tell Nigerians on ground that Boko Haram has gained territory in those areas of Nigeria you mentioned. Nigeria media are not made of fools. Westerners did not ask Sani Yerima and Co. in far north to embrace sharia criminal codes in the north, after which Boko emerged and said it is also fighting for sharia country. Westerners did not ask too many Boko sympathizer insiders to repeatedly sabotage Nigeria's millitary operations, acts that led to killing of Nigerian soldiers: the reason why many soldiers dread engaging Boko Haram. The worst fight for a soldier is that fight in which his colleague can turn to an enemy anytime. Plain Truth is: belief by most people in far north section of Nigeria in old religious practices is why Boko Haram reigns, not Westerners wanting to divide Nigeria. In fact, Westerners benefit more from one Nigeria in chaos than from Nigeria divided, figure it out - if you can. Above all, if Westerners want to divide Nigeria, it can only take them a very short time to divide Nigeria. So pls away with Western conspiracy theory, a northern Nigeria group driven by religious zealotry and which wants apex political power by any means caused the present chaos in Nigeria, count Westerners out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Enasco1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kill them all!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
iswallker:

Bama was taken...das the truth... lipsrsealed

My guy nor mind dis yeye Govt of ours. Lying to us all the time and d idiot media we gat dey worst the whole thing. They can't provide to us true n fair news
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Ariba2(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
arsetalks: 1200? shocked shocked shocked this government can lie no be small. Small time it will change the figure to half and then half of half.

Fool me once --
News from vanguard cannot be verified, I don't believe them.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Trustyd1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
the NA is on the offensive now. At least we've not heard of BH attack for some times now.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by cindybabs(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Stories that touch the heart. We are watching with open eyes shocked. God keep our soldiers that are being sacrificed every day.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by ayukdaboss(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
What about the Chibok girls? I thought they were avoiding air strikes on BOKO Haram bases so they would'nt kill them during the process? In case they're close...
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by hummerwise(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
ekolina: so u wana stay in lagos n gt evidence. if u nid evidence go to the battle grd
I gt ur point bro.. But I want yu 2 knw that it is not evry1 that will finally end up bin a soldier,, there are some pple out there who can contribute bt nt definitely by being a soldier.
And again,
[size=20pt]if there are no civilians there can neva be our gallant soldiers[/size]

And we craven for evidence doesn't min we r saying that our forces are not working, we just want 2 be sure we r nt fed poo news
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Damsman10(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
JEITO: Shey dis BH guys no dey die finish

I wonder how they still manage to convince people to join them daily. undecided

some r being forced, I pray dat will not be our portion in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by hummerwise(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
samally:

Why don't you come to Beams to see evidence..
You sat down in your with the from MB from mtn, sitting there and be typing evidence
I gt ur point bro.. But I want yu 2 knw that it is not evry1 that will finally end up bin a soldier,, there are some pple out there who can contribute bt nt definitely by being a soldier.
And again,
[size=20pt]if there are no civilians there can neva be our gallant soldiers[/size]

And we craven for evidence doesn't min we r saying that our forces are not working, we just want 2 be sure we r nt fed poo news
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by VirginFinder: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Haven't we citizens been fooled enough? Nigerians are the most gullible people in the world, I swear! angry

I wish the Nigerian army all the best. I want to see Boko Haram completely annihilated. So shall it be.

But I won't fall for lies. I won't deceive myself!

I want to see evidence. I want to see our troops patrolling the streets of Bama, Gworza and other Boko Haram controlled towns freely.

I want to see them hold world press conferences there.

I want to see GEJ visit the recaptured towns in no time!

I want to see the Chibok girls hale and hearty.

What was the whole essence of declaring a state of emergency in the first instance if not to have the insurgents crushed once and for all?

Where has all the trillions allocated to the war gone?

Nonsense!!! angry
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Savigne(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Now we're talking,no one touches the tail of a Lion and goes scot free.
Go with our prayers Brave Soldiers,with God on our side,we'll crush these retards
Victoria Acerta!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Ogbon400: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Hansad,

You have made some interesting points, but your comment totally lack the geopolitical perspective of the Boko Haram. Have you ever heard of AFRICOM? Operation Barkhane?

You are reacting from a sectarian approach by trying to present the current destablization campaign against Nigeria as a religious conflict between Islam and Christianity while forgetting that Boko-Haram has up till today mainly killed muslim northerners. While I agree with you that that the adoption of Sharia law by many Northern states has provided a fertile ground for the propagation of the Wahabi religious ideology in this part of the country, it is also clearly established that these extremist groups are funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar who are key Western allies. These 2 Golf states are totally under the security control of the West and all their activities in Africa are coordinated with the Western military alliance also known as NATO.

To defeat the Libyan Arab Jahamariya, thousands of radicalized muslim from around the world were brought to Libya with the logistical support of NATO in the last 3 months of their campaign against Libya. These are the folks who eventually managed to overthrow Gaddafi and who are currently controlling Tripoli. In Syria, the same Takfiri forces have been trying for the past 3 years to topple the "secular" regime of President Bashar al Assad. In Iraq, the Christian Chaldean Patriach, Louis Sako even went public 2 weeks ago by accusing the US to be behind ISIS. You checkthis info as it is all over Google. In Nigeria Boko-Haram is the West African branch of this international standy terrorist army that is controlled by Western imperialists and their local stooges. There is no way Nigerian politicians can provide night vision equipment,APCS, satellite images, encrypted telephones to an insurgency without being immediately tracked and arrested by the security agencies.

Nigeria who is a secular nation, is being attacked the same way Libya who was also secular was attacked and the same way Syria&Irag have been and are still curretly attacked. These 4 countries also have in common the fact that that they are oil producing nations

hansad: Conspiracy theorist, it cannot take Western Media to tell Nigerians on ground that Boko Haram has gained territory in those areas of Nigeria you mentioned. Nigeria media are not made of fools. Westerners did not ask Sani Yerima and Co. in far north to embrace sharia criminal codes in the north, after which Boko emerged and said it is also fighting for sharia country. Westerners did not ask too many Boko sympathizer insiders to repeatedly sabotage Nigeria's millitary operations, acts that led to killing of Nigerian soldiers: the reason why many soldiers dread engaging Boko Haram. The worst fight for a soldier is that fight in which his colleague can turn to an enemy anytime. Plain Truth is: belief by most people in far north section of Nigeria in old religious practices is why Boko Haram reigns, not Westerners wanting to divide Nigeria. In fact, Westerners benefit more from one Nigeria in chaos than from Nigeria divided, figure it out - if you can. Above all, if Westerners want to divide Nigeria, it can only take them a very short time to divide Nigeria. So pls away with Western conspiracy theory, a northern Nigeria group driven by religious zealotry and which wants apex political power by any means caused the present chaos in Nigeria, count Westerners out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by basty: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
eleojo23: Enemies from within have made this war rather tough.
Efforts against these insurgents have suffered a lot of sabotage by sympathizers/sponsors in that region.
These fighters are just the leaves.
To take care of the leaves we need to cut down the tree from its roots.

Good reasoning, let us separate politics from reality. We are one nation, enough of these senseless killings. When the southerners were being killed aimlessly in the north, the northerners felt unconcerned to the presidency, worst still to the presidency without remorse.

We have all suffered this together.

Good reasoning
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by delugadou(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmmm.......end time tins *smh*
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by ayukdaboss(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
VirginFinder: Haven't we citizens been fooled enough? Nigerians are the most gullible people in the world, I swear! angry

I wish the Nigerian army all the best. I want to see Boko Haram completely annihilated. So shall it be.

But I won't fall for lies. I won't deceive myself!

I want to see evidence. I want to see our troops patrolling the streets of Bama, Gworza and other Boko Haram controlled towns freely.

I want to see them hold world press conferences there.

I want to see GEJ visit the recaptured towns in no time!

I want to see the Chibok girls hale and hearty.

What was the whole essence of declaring a state of emergency in the first instance if not to have the insurgents crushed once and for all?

Where has all the trillions allocated to the war gone?

Nonsense!!! angry
Real nonsense...no evidence..no pics. Since the NA went on TV to announce that they've rescued the Chibok girls when they hadn't, I've ceased to Believe news without evidence.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by fxsly: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
XketchDesigns: I feel, thus is timed. I mean why would you do this now? Why not since?
This is timed so as to use it for the elections. When it's still fresh in the minds of Nigerians.

Same thing Obama did with Osama.

in your opinion Mr President set up BH just to win election?

undecided undecided. People dey sha
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by clemz88(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
How sure are we that they are not just framing lies. Because both media crew n d govt are not to b trusted any more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.