Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? (754 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by sugeMPee: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
I noticed that the guy that mentioned Ihejirika and Alimodu Sheriff as boko haram sponsors also said that there is a CBN official etc without mentioning the name.is there a reason why the CBN man is not mentioned ....? At least to give credibility to the whole story.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by rawpadgin(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
my thought exactly
Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by sugeMPee: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
rawpadgin: my thought exactly
Bros av been thinking ..like seriouse n I don't know if there is grand deception somewhere or Nigerians are just been gaulible believing everything n anything.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by Ayed44: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by philantoxx(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
maybe he is now an emir ;Dmaybe he is now an emir

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by sugeMPee: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
philantoxx: maybe he is now an emir ;Dmaybe he is now an emir
Could that be sanusi? Chei!!!!!
This is serious......
Then why can't they mention the name and no one seems to be talking about this.....its only sheriff and ihejirika that we could see......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by philantoxx(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
so many conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by philantoxx(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
I smell an emir

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by sugeMPee: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nigeria should read the whole Australian man stuff carefully and also read between d line.when was ihejirika made chief of whatever staff ? And when did boko haram insurgency started? if d insulgency predated him how could he have been funding them? Could all these have been what boko guys want ?..
Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by bucke1: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good question.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by sugeMPee: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
bucke1: Good question.
bros make all of unna answer now before I cross to Cameroon like our soldiers grin
Re: Boko Haram Sponsors: Why Was The Names Of The CBN Official Not Mentioned? by philantoxx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
sugeMPee:
Could that be sanusi? Chei!!!!!
This is serious......
Then why can't they mention the name and no one seems to be talking about this.....its only sheriff and ihejirika that we could see......
DAT Davies guy is just some punk a$$ niga

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Community Donates Relief Materials To Displaced People In Maiduguri / Church Building Collapses In Edo State(see Photo) / Fayose Led Thugs To Beat Judges, CJ Tells NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.