Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive (2284 Views)

Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Francis5: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
In that order

1. Igbo (SE, Delta State Igbos)
2. Edo (Bini)
3. Yoruba
4. Urhobo
5. Itshekiri
6. Annang
7. Ibibio
8. Ijaw
9. Northern Edo (Uromi, etc)
10. Tiv/Idoma/Igala/Igbo (Igbo of Rivers State)
11. The rest of the pack (including all other northern Nigeria ethnic groups, etc)

11 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Francis5: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Remove federal character, remove quota system
Entrench merit and qualification (all round, not just academic)
That is how things will look like. It was so before, and shortly after, independence. It will get so again.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Raiders: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Francis5: In that order

2. None
3. Yoruba
4. Edo (Bini)
5. Urhobo
6. Itshekiri
7. Annang
8. Ibibio
9. Ijaw
10. Northern Edo (Uromi, etc)

11. The rest of the pack
Another dumb topic on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Francis5: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: Another dumb topic on nairaland.

You, Mr. Raiders, is the dumb one here.

16 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Raiders: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Francis5:

You, Mr. Raiders, is the dumb one here.
you are the dumb one because your topic don't make no sense

5 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by hardywaltz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Remove "Ijaw" from ur list.
They are a lazy bunch.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by fingard02k(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: Another dumb topic on nairaland.
your comment is the only dumb thing i see in this thread

10 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Francis5: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
hardywaltz: Remove "Ijaw" from ur list.
They are a lazy bunch.

I think it deserves that last but three spots. grin grin grin
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Raiders: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
fingard02k: your comment is the only dumb thing i see in this thread
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Raiders: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
hardywaltz: Remove "Ijaw" from ur list.
They are a lazy bunch.
your family deserve to be on the last spot. lazy 1diot

2 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by fingard02k(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: you are very stupiid
sorry Bro but im not the cause of your failure. You better channel all these energies you'r wasting in typing to wheel barrow pushing business.

Take my advice

7 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Raiders: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
fingard02k: sorry Bro but im not the cause of your failure. You better channel all these energies you'r wasting in typing to wheel barrow pushing business.

Take my advice
Thanks for the advice. I hope to use the profits from the wheel barrow business to feed your family. lol

1 Like

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by fingard02k(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: Thanks for the advice. I hope to use the profits from the wheel barrow business to feed your miserable proverty family. lol
Oh kind hearted indeed but a drowning man cant save a man comfortably in his room na. Or do you want me to go down with you? Naa .
Dont kill yourself Ok believe and work hard. Stop showcasing your fustrations to outside world ok
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Raiders: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
fingard02k: Oh kind hearted indeed but a drowning man cant save a man comfortably in his room na. Or do you want me to go down with you? Naa .
Dont kill yourself Ok believe and work hard. Stop showcasing your fustrations to outside world ok
lol. you got me cracking. don't take anything personal you read on nairaland. no hard feelings and one love
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by fingard02k(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: lol. you got me cracking. don't take anything personal you read on nairaland. no hard feelings and one love
lol check the year i registered bro i should be giving you that advice
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Raiders: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
fingard02k: lol check the year i registered bro i should be giving you that advice
you have been on this forum long enough to know that its a faceless forum and there are lots of internet trolls on nairaland. Anyway, One love bro.
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by fingard02k(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: you have been on this forum long enough to know that its a faceless forum and there are lots of internet trolls on nairaland. Anyway, One love bro.
you didnt see sarcasm in my comments? Lol anyway happy weekend
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by omongbatim: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
This raiders guy is a moooron.
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by thwarrior72: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Francis5: In that order

2. Edo (Bini)
3. Yoruba
4. Urhobo
5. Itshekiri
6. Annang
7. Ibibio
8. Ijaw
9. Northern Edo (Uromi, etc)
10. Tiv/Idoma/Igala/Igbo (Igbo of Rivers State)
11. The rest of the pack (including all other northern Nigeria ethnic groups, etc)
Where's my tribe...fulani?, and ikwerre nko or did u group them as igbos, meanwhile there are not igbo?
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by omongbatim: 4:09am On Sep 07, 2014
thwarrior72: Where's my tribe...fulani?, and ikwerre nko or did u group them as igbos, meanwhile there are not igbo?

Ikwerres are among the most noncompetitive southerners

2 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by size38: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Another senseless post on Nairaland. Which one be Igbo Rivers? Nothing like Igbo Rivers. Igbo man is Igbo man and Rivers is Rivers man. The demarcation and separation is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Balkan(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Ikwerre people should come last.
If you remove selling of land which they
have finished selling, they will be at the last spot.
They will soon go back to Bini where they came from.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by thwarrior72: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2014
size38: Another senseless post on Nairaland. Which one be Igbo Rivers? Nothing like Igbo Rivers. Igbo man is Igbo man and Rivers is Rivers man. The demarcation and separation is very clear.
Heheheh which one be rivers man? sad angry
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by nanospy007: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Sour grapes by ibos. They are just angry they can't claim claim the SS people of Rivers State because of their oil. Being smart, competitive and a go-getter is not a function of tribe as ibos have been brainwashed to believe but a personal decision and commitment to be the best and never give up. This is why in even the best countries in the world, you will find people of every level good and bad! Ikwerres and SS do not owe ibos nothing, just like any other part of Nigeria so there is no need to beat your chest like you are feeding anyone's family. There will still be very poor people in Nigeria, regardless of how competitive it becomes and that is a fact.

1 Like

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2014
What is wrong with people? Nawao
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2014
nanospy007: Sour grapes by ibos. They are just angry they can't claim claim the SS people of Rivers State because of their oil. Being smart, competitive and a go-getter is not a function of tribe as ibos have been brainwashed to believe but a personal decision and commitment to be the best and never give up. This is why in even the best countries in the world, you will find people of every level good and bad! Ikwerres and SS do not owe ibos nothing, just like any other part of Nigeria so there is no need to beat your chest like you are feeding anyone's family. There will still be very poor people in Nigeria, regardless of how competitive it becomes and that is a fact.
Brother, you are a man after my own heart. Let the OP and his ilk continue with their chest beating cheesy
The same Ijaw they group as "last" is the same Ijaw they worship more than a god eg the Worship of Ijawman called GOodluck Jonathan grin that even the Ijaws don't worship cheesy. I don't blame the OP anyway, I can't denigrate to the level of arguing with him
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by omololu2020(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Francis5: Remove federal character, remove quota system
Entrench merit and qualification (all round, not just academic)
That is how things will look like. It was so before, and shortly after, independence. It will get so again.
hope all d igbos outsyd d south east will also go back to d east,,,once dia z no more federal character,den we mst mak d regions function as states,South wester state,south south state,,etc
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by TamzyTamudo: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
omololu2020: hope all d igbos outsyd d south east will also go back to d east,,,once dia z no more federal character,den we mst mak d regions function as states,South wester state,south south state,,etc
so what will now happen lazy man? they should leave their hard built properties and go back to the east so you and your lazy brothers will live in them okwia? ,mumu ofenmanu hater lazy boy.... Sure I know you are a boy.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by TamzyTamudo: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
barcanista: Brother, you are a man after my own heart. Let the OP and his ilk continue with their chest beating cheesy
The same Ijaw they group as "last" is the same Ijaw they worship more than a god eg the Worship of Ijawman called GOodluck Jonathan grin that even the Ijaws don't worship cheesy. I don't blame the OP anyway, I can't denigrate to the level of arguing with him
why won't he be man after your hrt lazy ofenmanu boy,hater shioooooo,if the ikweres like let them be whatever they like we don't care about them anymore,a child that says his mother will not sleep him too will not sleep,the igbos have bought all their lands and are presently taking back what they termed abandoned property,even death can't hold jesus captive,even in the grave jesus is lord. So mr barcanista stop hating,aside Goodluck and Jonathan in the president's name the remaining names he bears are igbo names EBELE AZIKIWE,so if u say we worship an ijaw man whom gave us what your evil ogbasanjo and the northerners couldn't give to us is total ignorance of you,why won't we support him? olodo don't mistake support for worship you an adult for christ sake haba!!!!! I have never seen anywhere in the world where someone is been hated for being successful na only ofenmanu people dey do am,maybe na why e dey hard una cuz hatred no dey allow una think straight.
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by omololu2020(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
TamzyTamudo: so what will now happen lazy man? they should leave their hard built properties and go back to the east so you and your lazy brothers will live in them okwia? ,mumu ofenmanu hater lazy boy.... Sure I know you are a boy.
ur fada must b a bastard,,were u forced to have property outsyd d south east.
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
TamzyTamudo: why won't he be man after your hrt lazy ofenmanu boy,hater shioooooo,if the ikweres like let them be whatever they like we don't care about them anymore,a child that says his mother will not sleep him too will not sleep,the igbos have bought all their lands and are presently taking back what they termed abandoned property,even death can't hold jesus captive,even in the grave jesus is lord. So mr barcanista stop hating,aside Goodluck and Jonathan in the president's name the remaining names he bears are igbo names EBELE AZIKIWE,so if u say we worship an ijaw man whom gave us what your evil ogbasanjo and the northerners couldn't give to us is total ignorance of you,why won't we support him? olodo don't mistake support for worship you an adult for christ sake haba!!!!! I have never seen anywhere in the world where someone is been hated for being successful na only ofenmanu people dey do am,maybe na why e dey hard una cuz hatred no dey allow una think straight.
You are a foolish man. Ebele in Jonathan mean Ebelemi not ebele-whatever in Igbo. Hahaahahaha
Ebelemi is Absolute Ijaw name.
In your wharped mind Rotimi Amaechi is a Yorubaman because of "rotimi"? Or My uncle who is named after a Northern Military Head of State and Happens to be the Voice of Okrika Kingdom is a Northerner? Fo.ol barcanista is absolute Ijaw whether you agree or not. As for Ikwerre, I dare you to misbehave in Portharcourt or Emohua and see the wrath of Ikwerre. You will know that there's a difference between buying land and owning land.
Bast@rd
Re: 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive by Brahms(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
I thought we are done with threads like this??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Back On Air - Punch Newspaper / Ben Murray-bruce Comes For Buhari In New Facebook Post / Yoruba’s Unacceptable Courting Of Northern Minorities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.