Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack (3728 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Sahara Reporters Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nairaland's resident counter-insurgency veteran, Siriusblack has come back from his brief hiatus to reassure us that morale is high at the front-lines and victory over Boko Haram is certain. He told us to ignore the constant lies Sahara Reporters feed us with about the Boko Haram in the northeast. You will agree with me that he is the closest we can get to knowing the real situation of things at the battle front in the northeast.

Below is his post:

"Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies Sahara Reporters is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time."

Please we need to keep praying to God to protect Siriusblack, let us always remember him and other military men fighting against Boko haram in our prayers.

For those of us who do not know who Siriusblack is, you may need to visit the thread below to acquaint yourself with his bravery in the fight against boko haram:

https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/photos-nigerian-armys-campaign-north

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by enomakos(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
we thank God

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Wily2wily: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
But I have seen the Video of Nigeria Soldiers on their heels, Why?. Why are the Soldiers running marathon competition anytime Boko Boyz are around.

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wily2wily: But I have seen the Video of Nigeria Soldiers on their heels, Why?. Why are the Soldiers running marathon competition anytime Boko Boyz are around.

Siriusblack is someone that will tell you how it is at the front-line without mincing words. He'd tell you when morale is low and will also tell you when our boys are in high spirits.

17 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by tit(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wily2wily: But I have seen the Video of Nigeria Soldiers on their heels, Why?. Why are the Soldiers running marathon competition anytime Boko Boyz are around.

Boko haram are in Aso Rock.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by RockMaxi: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Right now, this is between the sons of
God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe
the lies Sahara Reporters is putting out..Victory
is assured..Its Showdown time."

@OP and Sirusblack. Grace and protection to the patriots in Green who forgo pleasure to secure the mother land Nigeria. Leave SR alone with sensational journalism that is the way they can pay their bills.
The sons of God will surely overcome.

12 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Wily2wily: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
tit:
Boko haram are in Aso Rock.
How do u know him
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by tomakint: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Tokunboh good job and may God continue to keep and guide SiriusBlack aright at the battle-front!

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by philantoxx(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
may Thunder locate boko boys in their camp asap
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Raiders: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nigerians are losing faith in the army to protect us .We have been hearing the same story for the past 5 years. The only way the army can win back the trust of Nigerians is to end this boko haram problem once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Afroconnect: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
We the youths of Nigeria will never back down.

Majority of Nigerians are consciious patriots and we know failure is not an option-Victory is assured.

Boko haram are weak cowards,a rag tag militia-They are weak when compared to the strenght of the Nigerian army.

10million conscious black knights will march into the deserts and take out this evil seed of terrorism in the sahara...the vultures will have a feast.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Afroconnect: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Guy its called tactical retreat in war-fare,it happens,it does not mean boko are stronger.

It is better to retreat to stage a come back than to be slaughtered-those men re better alive than dead-hell will be opened for the boko boys soon.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: Nigerians are losing faith in the army to protect us .We have been hearing the same story for the past 5 years. The only way the army can win back the trust of Nigerians is to end this boko haram problem once and for all.

The origin of boko haram can be traced back to the nineties, that tells us they are deeply rooted in the northeast and has amassed thousands of die-hard fighters. We can only be patient with the Nigerian military because it will take time, which might even be years for this boko haram menace to be brought to near-extinction.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Wily2wily: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Afroconnect: We the youths of Nigeria will never back down.

Majority of Nigerians are consciious patriots and we know failure is not an option-Victory is assured.

Boko haram are weak cowards,a rag tag militia-They are weak when compared to the strenght of the Nigerian army.

10million conscious black knights will march into the deserts and take out this evil seed of terrorism in the sahara...the vultures will have a feast.
You are patriotic Nigeria, what are you doing here, go and enlist in the army and fight Boko Boyz, the military is in need of you
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Raiders: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Afroconnect:
Guy its called tactical retreat in war-fare,it happens,it does not mean boko are stronger.

It is better to retreat to stage a come back than to be slaughtered-those men re better alive than dead-hell will be opened for the boko boys soon.
yes. Retreat from your barracks and leave all your weapons/ tanks and planes for boko haram to take is a good idea by the Nigeria army. And yet you wonder why this boko haram problem has lasted for over 5 years. Its time for the army to destroy those rag tag terrorists once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
manoeuvre or no manoeuvre, we are smoking boko haram out this time, there is nothing the enemies of Nigeria within and without can do about it.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by M0GIDI: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: Nigerians are losing faith in the army to protect us .We have been hearing the same story for the past 5 years. The only way the army can win back the trust of Nigerians is to [size=15pt]end this boko haram problem once and for all[/size].

Instead of typing with your feet, do a google search on insurgency. America and Nato have spent billions and over 10yrs trying to dislodge the Taliban. Boko haram are not your regular army of I face you, you face me.

Their mode of attack is akin to guerilla warfare, they come in the dead of night to inflict pain and suffering.

Its near impossible to defeat such an army, except you want the Nigerian army to obliterate Borno State.

P:S
May God forever protect the likes of Siriusblack and others, those trying their best to free the North from being overrun.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by olapluto(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Our brand of patriotism in Nigeria is what will kill us all. Most times, we paint a rosy picture until doom gets to our door. We seem to have depreciated a lot in values that we now cling on to any tiny piece of good news.
I dont need any siriusblack to tell me about the frontline. This is not a problem that started yesterday. We go to this point because people were not telling the truth. While BH were making serious acquisitions, the signs were there for the army.
The smart ones made noise complaining about their weapons and corruption. Now that morale is low, we are still to believe that morale is high What will make morale high? Have the soldiers been paid, have they been given better weapons, are they being given more bullets? if not, how can morale be high?
The only high morale is that of Shekau who seems to be so bold to say he will lead the charge on Maiduguri!

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Degis(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
olapluto: Our brand of patriotism in Nigeria is what will kill us all. Most times, we paint a rosy picture until doom gets to our door. We seem to have depreciated a lot in values that we now cling on to any tiny piece of good news.
I dont need any siriusblack to tell me about the frontline. This is not a problem that started yesterday. We go to this point because people were not telling the truth. While BH were making serious acquisitions, the signs were there for the army.
The smart ones made noise complaining about their weapons and corruption. Now that morale is low, we are still to believe that morale is high What will make morale high? Have the soldiers been paid, have they been given better weapons, are they being given more bullets? if not, how can morale be high?
The only high morale is that of Shekau who seems to be so bold to say he will lead the charge on Maiduguri!

Well, your opinion is does not fit the material fact. Who should we believe you or the person speaking from the frontline. Siriusblack said morale is high and you said the morale is low. You had better align your thoughts that this battle is a long drawn one and the end is only in sight when we have a responsive government which unfortunately PDP or even your APC is not primed to provide

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
[s]
olapluto: Our brand of patriotism in Nigeria is what will kill us all. Most times, we paint a rosy picture until doom gets to our door. We seem to have depreciated a lot in values that we now cling on to any tiny piece of good news.
[/s]
When some of you make comments here one is left in total disbelief. When Civil defense officers are not owed monies, how will members of the Nigerian army see any delay in their salaries ? You people need to lay off the propaganda about weapons, bullets and the other rubbish. I know some of you are boko supporters here, just keep your support to a minimum level. angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by talktimi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raiders: Nigerians are losing faith in the army to protect us .We have been hearing the same story for the past 5 years. The only way the army can win back the trust of Nigerians is to end this boko haram problem once and for all.
who are the Nigerians losing faith ? You will just sit down somewhere and be posting nonsense that you know nothing about

10 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
M0GIDI:

Instead of typing with your feet, do a google search on insurgency. America and Nato have spent billions and over 10yrs trying to dislodge the Taliban. Boko haram are not your regular army of I face you, you face me.

Their mode of attack is akin to guerilla warfare, they come in the dead of night to inflict pain and suffering.

Its near impossible to defeat such an army, except you want the Nigerian army to obliterate Borno State.

P:S
May God forever protect the likes of Siriusblack and others, those trying their best to free the North from being overrun.

Abeg help me tell them o. People take this boko haram thing like a problem that would go away in a day. We are in a long drawn war, we can only continue to weaken them gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2014

Bollocks! Bollocks!! Bollocks!!! My dear friend, when will you start making sense?

People like you would rather believe Sahara Reporters who isn't on ground than listen to a brave man reporting live from the battle front.

I guess you don't even know siriusblack, dude reports things as they are in the war-front. I know you really wish for Boko Haram to take over Nigeria but I've got news for you; the boko idiots are being killed. Shame on you!

Who the hell do you even think you are? You and ilks playing politics with this boko haram menace are very inconsequential in the scheme of things - God pass all of una!

God bless Siriusblack, God bless the Nigerian Military, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by olapluto(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
tokunboh:

Bollocks! Bollocks!! Bollocks!!! My dear friend, when will you start making sense?

People like you would rather believe Sahara Reporters who isn't on ground than listen to a brave man reporting live from the battle front.

I guess you don't even know siriusblack, dude reports things as they are in the war-front. I know you really wish for Boko Haram to take over Nigeria but I've got news for you; the boko idiots are being killed. Shame on you!

Who the hell do you even think you are? You and ilks playing politics with this boko haram menace are very inconsequential in the scheme of things - God pass all of una!

God bless Siriusblack, God bless the Nigerian Military, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine. You do not know who I am and you're no more of a Nigerian than I am, in fact, I love my country more than you do!
What I cannot do however, is to assume a 'no problem' posture when there is real danger lurking. I do not know siriusblack more than his posts on this forum. What I do not however, is that BH is spreading and going beyond control.
Up till this moment, our soldiers have dealt with this issue inadequately. You may blame SR, but they are perhaps the only news media with credible sources who give breaking news on the conflict. Only when SR has opened up the news does the government feel compelled to confirm it.
As things stand now, Maiduguri is surrounded by BH. We can all sit here and have orga.sm about how the NA is dealing with the problem, only for us to hear tomorrow morning that BH now control 3 states.
Living in denial will not win us this conflict. Let us all come together, admit we have a problem, put pressure on the government to do what is right so that we can all live in peace.
As much as I am tempted to feel happy with Siriusblack post, I feel it has no substance until the military can come out and say Bama is now in control of NA.
Lastly, it is silly of you to label me a BH supporter because I refuse to be tickled by fantasy. If we as Nigerians do not all come together and request substansive action on BH, we will only keep having start-stop progress, while BH will keep eating deep into our country.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by brownlord: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
olapluto:

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine. You do not know who I am and you're no more of a Nigerian than I am, in fact, I love my country more than you do!
What I cannot do however, is to assume a 'no problem' posture when there is real danger lurking. I do not know siriusblack more than his posts on this forum. What I do not however, is that BH is spreading and going beyond control.
Up till this moment, our soldiers have dealt with this issue inadequately. You may blame SR, but they are perhaps the only news media with credible sources who give breaking news on the conflict. Only when SR has opened up the news does the government feel compelled to confirm it.
As things stand now, Maiduguri is surrounded by BH. We can all sit here and have orga.sm about how the NA is dealing with the problem, only for us to hear tomorrow morning that BH now control 3 states.
Living in denial will not win us this conflict. Let us all come together, admit we have a problem, put pressure on the government to do what is right so that we can all live in peace.
As much as I am tempted to feel happy with Siriusblack post, I feel it has no substance until the military can come out and say Bama is now in control of NA.
Lastly, it is silly of you to label me a BH supporter because I refuse to be tickled by fantasy. If we as Nigerians do not all come together and request substansive action on BH, we will only keep having start-stop progress, while BH will keep eating deep into our country.

How about you shut up and go get enlisted into the army if you know how to handle the situation better than the guys in front line? Some of you guys are just so stupid that all you do Is criticise, criticise, criticise without giving any solution.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by omololu2020(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
tokunboh: Nairaland's resident counter-insurgency veteran, Siriusblack has come back from his brief hiatus to reassure us that morale is high at the front-lines and victory over Boko Haram is certain. He told us to ignore the constant lies Sahara Reporters feed us with about the Boko Haram in the northeast. You will agree with me that he is the closest we can get to knowing the real situation of things at the battle front in the northeast.

Below is his post:

"Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies Sahara Reporters is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time."

Please we need to keep praying to God to protect Siriusblack, let us always remember him and other military men fighting against Boko haram in our prayers.

For those of us who do not know who Siriusblack is, you may need to visit the thread below to acquaint yourself with his bravery in the fight against boko haram:

https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/photos-nigerian-armys-campaign-north
siriusblack ko,siriusblue ni,,u want me to bliv morale x hight,yet gwoza and bama r both under d control of boko haram,i will neva bliv any security person for now,cox even olukolade lied to us dat nigeria army has rescued d chibok gals,so who x siriusblack,,,,d only reason i can bliv morale x high x for u tokunboh to get ur video camera n start showin me bama under d control of nigerian army

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by brownlord: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: siriusblack ko,siriusblue ni,,u want me to bliv morale x hight,yet gwoza and bama r both under d control of boko haram,i will neva bliv any security person for now,cox even olukolade lied to us dat nigeria army has rescued d chibok gals,so who x siriusblack,,,,d only reason i can bliv morale x high x for u tokunboh to get ur video camera n start showin me bama under d control of nigerian army

And you think you making sense with this your coded x,y, z jargons, this must be a programming language class. Why wait for a video, how about you go to Borno and go see things for yourself, it's either shekau and his boys welcome you or the not smiling Nigerian troops help you romance soil science within seconds.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by omololu2020(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
brownlord:

And you think you making sense with this your coded x,y, z jargons, this must be a programming language class. Why wait for a video, how about you go to Borno and go see things for yourself, it's either shekau and his boys welcome you or the not smiling Nigerian troops help you romance soil science within seconds.
if u fink ur dad is not makin sense,y did u quote me,,,mumusin

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: siriusblack ko,siriusblue ni,,u want me to bliv morale x hight,yet gwoza and bama r both under d control of boko haram,i will neva bliv any security person for now,cox even olukolade lied to us dat nigeria army has rescued d chibok gals,so who x siriusblack,,,,d only reason i can bliv morale x high x for u tokunboh to get ur video camera n start showin me bama under d control of nigerian army

You have just succeeded in talking gibberish, just like brownlord said. That is a symptom of either stroke or dementia; you need to get yourself examined, u no well.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by asadike(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
my dear siriusblack,may d lord jesus protect u nd our gallant men in green fighting 2 kip us safe. Ur lyf is one tin money canot buy. Thk u so much.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
atlwireles:

When some of you make comments here one is left in total disbelief. When Civil defense officers are not owed monies, how will members of the Nigerian army see any delay in their salaries ? You people need to lay off the propaganda about weapons, bullets and the other rubbish. I know some of you are boko supporters here, just keep your support to a minimum level. angry angry angry angry

You are a pathetic human being!

So anyone who dare to say the truth is a Boko supporter?

Haven't we citizens been fooled enough?

I wish the Nigerian army all the best. But I won't fall for lies. I won't deceive myself!

I want to see evidence. I want to see our troops patrolling the streets of Bama, Gworza and other Boko Haram controlled towns freely.

I want to see them hold world press conferences there.

I want to see GEJ visit the recaptured towns in no time!

I want to see the Chibok girls hale and hearty.

Until then, people like you will only appear as paid posters doing their jobs.

What was the whole essence of declaring a state of emergency in the first instance if not to have the insurgents crushed once and for all?

Where has all the trillions allocated to the war gone?

Nonsense!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a pathetic human being!

So anyone who dare to say the truth is a Boko supporter?

Haven't we citizens been fooled enough?

I wish the Nigerian army all the best. But I won't fall for lies. I won't deceive myself!

I want to see evidence. I want to see our troops patrolling the streets of Bama, Gworza and other Boko Haram controlled towns freely.

I want to see them hold world press conferences there.

I want to see GEJ visit the recaptured towns in no time!

I want to see the Chibok girls hale and hearty.

Until then, people like you will only appear as paid posters doing their jobs.

What was the whole essence of declaring a state of emergency in the first instance if not to have the insurgents crushed once and for all?

Where has all the trillions allocated to the war gone?

Nonsense!!! angry

You are paid by boko haram, so I understand your outrage.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Lady Becomes The Governor Of A State What Will The Husband Be Called / God Forgives Me, Lastnight Shall Be My Last Day Phucking With These Hoes / What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.