Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex (1580 Views)

Why Women Make Noise During S€x? / How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by shollay09(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
The suspect stabbed his roommate for making loud noises while having a party….
A man in San Antonio, Texas has been arrested after he stabbed his roommate numerous times.
42-year-oldAntonio Flores Narcissoattacked the victim in their shared home when the latter was celebrating his birthday with a party,Huffington Postreports.
While the s*x was ongoing,Narcissokicked down his roommate’s door to complain about the sexual noises coming out of the room.
The roommate ordered the suspect to leave the room but instead the latter allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the alleged victim numerous times in the head, back and hands.
Narcissowas reportedly identified by the girls and has now been charged for the crime.

Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by zizazizu: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Konji na bastard! grin

Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by Bimpe29: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Haba! That was outrageous
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by djeezy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Paranoid!
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by MizMyColi(f): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dangerous Iranu angry
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
I don't blame the man, if u have experienced same, u will knw hw it feels to slp on the floor and bear the moan of ur roomie and hez sexmate. But I condemn the act of stabbing him#
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by Barayeks(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2014

the guy was "pained"
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by nwaobitex: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
hmm
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by borie4u(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
I was here incase it gets to front page.****moonwalk out of thread*****
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by Ksslib(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Now this shouldnt be hilarious but it is..

Things dey happen sha.. grin
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by emperorchedda(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Maybe he wanted a share of d sweet pusssy undecided
Re: Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex by fuckshit: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Serious FÜCKED up shi/t grin grin

Ordinary 50K And NO Sex From Now Till Marriage.. Would U Accept? / .. / 8 Signs You Are A WOMAN Now.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7