Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? (1035 Views)

How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 / When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kickoff Nigeria was one of my best site but unfortunately it has turned to an S A site angry....I HATE SOUTH AFRICA
Re: How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ok. Try avoid the site so you won't start abhoring hatred inside you.
Re: How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? by hushmail: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
emmyspark007: Kickoff Nigeria was one of my best site but unfortunately it has turned to an S A site angry....I HATE SOUTH AFRICA

u hate SA? Good 4 u, am sure they r nt asking 4 ur luv

probably kickoff was sold to SA
Re: How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? by kris(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
The main kickoff site is focused on SA, then they latter created kickoffnigeria, there was also kickoffghana, but they stop the Ghana version cause of no money to keep running the thing. They closed the Naija version for the same reason lately.

But since the domain name (kickoffnigeria.com) is still registered till next year, they just forward it to the SA version.

emmyspark007: Kickoff Nigeria was one of my best site but unfortunately it has turned to an S A site angry....I HATE SOUTH AFRICA
Re: How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
kris:
The main kickoff site is focused on SA, then they latter created kickoffnigeria, there was also kickoffghana, but they stop the Ghana version cause of no money to keep running the thing. They closed the Naija version for the same reason lately.

But since the domain name (kickoffnigeria.com) is still registered till next year, they just forward it to the SA version.

OK boss
Re: How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? by kris(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
emmyspark007:
OK boss

I used to enjoy kickoffnigeria too. When they announced they were closing, I looked on godaddy to see when I could claim the domain name, I come see say na until next year.
Re: How Did Kickoffnigeria Turn To A South African Site??? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2014
kris:

I used to enjoy kickoffnigeria too. When they announced they were closing, I looked on godaddy to see when I could claim the domain name, I come see say na until next year.
Wish u luck in claiming the domain name...I am sure many Nigerians miss d site

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Athletes 2014 – Ranked By Forbes / Amazing!!!!! Victor Moses Rated Second Best Dribbler In EPL / Lionel Messi Tops Football Rich List, Takes Home Nearly $1.4m-a-week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.