Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (14772 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt very bad....
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Gkiks1406(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
...Sad!!!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Good...

Not a bad match
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by StarFlux: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
I was going to watch it, then I forgot it, and now I'm sad sad

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Dreyl(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
bad and good
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by aieromon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
Well,I watched it.

I feel like I shouldn't have.

16 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by horpe132(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
I feel wonderful..................Up ..Bo.. ,,,,wah did dey kal deir name again
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
sad kee, i hate myself for watching the match. Off to Old trafford things alone.

6 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by okwutency(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
NEPA took their light before the match started. So i'm ok but not wit the score.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Leemak: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
am a nigerian but only interested in Cotdovoir matches

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by kelsonpoint(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
I feel good! tana na na na na

4 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by BabaOlowo: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nigeria we hail thee
Our own dear Native Land
Though tribe and tongue may differ
In BROTHERHOOD we stand
Nigeria, am proud to serve
To serve my father's land

UP Eagles

Olympics/Nations Cup is to participate not to win!!!

2 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by enigmagu1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
all na dsame cos na dia normal play
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by rykard: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hd beta nt watch it. Nw hv lost my voice
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ndala(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
i for no even watch the match self cry
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by fankasibe: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
I wished i had nt watched it at all.....hypertension don kill me....na my spirit dey comment.
Stupid equalizer even though they deserved it.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Fesco: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Very disappointed and will not watch the remaining matches.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt bad,cos my neighbour didn't allow me peep through his window to watch. I must buy black,and white TV tomorrow,I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by damilola15: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
giftnwala: I felt very bad....
You saved yourself from a serious heartache.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by wales(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Not heart feeling !
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by pillzthadrugz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
I was actually having a nice time with my chick when it occured to me that the super pigeons are playing....i opted to go buh she objected and i insisted.....now look what i've done to humble myself... super pigeons......smh

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by bisikeys: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Now we are back to Amodu heart attack Football!!!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by nlofficial(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Who still watch Super Eagles play? I will not support mediocrity.

And did I forget to tell the end result of tonight's game? Hehehehe.

#bye
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by babarazy: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
The quickest way to develop hypertension is to support Nigeria and Arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Goldenheart(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
grin much beta
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by decentsam: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
[i][/i]NOT HAPPYNOT HAPPYNOT HAPPY
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Goldia(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
no feeling
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by onyeguy: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Our boys them Bleep up , me I no see any hope in them oh. Anyway sha
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by decentsam: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Not happy
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Rajman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
wat a total waste of time; chaiii
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by fankasibe: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
If u didn't watch Nigeria's match, then u should go for thanks given and i wish u a hypertensive-free night.
As for me, it gonna be a nightmear of super-vultures.....pls wish me luck.

3 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by momodub: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
he be like alomo bitter cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie Scores Another Wonder Goal Against Paris FC (Video) / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Ahmed Musa Thanks Everyone For Their Love After His Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.