Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can One Start A Business With N1000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Start A Business With N1000? (2232 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / How Does One Start A Kerosene Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Start A Business With N1000? by xposure(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2008
Dear Friend,
i have been thinking of late that starting a business is not as hard as we make it look.

I am sure many people will disagree with me, there are things i learn now that if only i knew when i wanted to start by business would have been very helpful.

I make bold to say that with the right knowledge one can start a business with just N1000.

Let me know if you agree or disagree with me.
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by cj1080(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
there are still business you can start with little or nothing.
N1000,well thats tricky.
First i did like to ask,where are you located,what kind of Network of people and friends do you have 50-100 or more., and how good are you with people.
cos what you will need to do is orientated towards satifing peoples needs.you will likely pass throught some strss at the unset,but if its you running this business and not some people you might later decide to hire you will turn that N1000 to more than some thousands.
So just come up with the answers to the questions and also please sit down with a pen and paper and write down what your hobbies are.Let me see if i can doctor some other ideas with the hobbies you like.(the reason for the hobbies is,people tend to do well with what they really like to do).
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by xposure(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
We are flowing on the same wave length , one will definitely pass through some challenges.

Challenges are part of life and that is what set contenders and pretenders apart.
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by lagoshost(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2008
Yes, everything is possible.

I really started without anything.

So you can!
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by xposure(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2008
let us know the business that gives you 100k a week.

I guess you must have a website or blog you can refer us to.

Thank you.
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by ajayi1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2008
Well, THere are lot of biz you can start with noting or 1k as you said. But all i know is that your intellegency matter alot. I have lot of friends tht never never even finish their secondary educationa and they've started earning money (I mean money in a good way).
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by ooe1: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
@2009: why not post d biz details here. Sending a txt will reduce d 1k.
1k is enough capital 2 start pure water biz where u need little or on overhead cost or running expenses. Ensure u sell in a populated environ 4 quick turnover. Have a target n save as much as u can.
Also look around u 4 facilities dat can be of help. Eg. If u have free access 2 internet, online biz will pay u.
Greatness is in d mind. Your starting point doesn't matter.
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by alertsolut: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2008
hi that is good convindence in you i am telling u that u can start with one thousand naira even without having a dine with just trust me this is real and true it has happen real for me i dont any amount befiore but now am glad that am niow in money taht is not what i want u to look but am teling u that u can start with 1000 thousand naira even on internet u can makle your million within 2 month if u comit to it a Godly way not a dubios way and for more info for u to start and aern nothing less than 50,000 a month with sms and alot of thing u can make it on line just contact me on this num or mail box 08072123707 or richsolutionalert@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by Dclique(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
its sounds impossible
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2008
There are lots of people who have built billion dollar empires with no money at all!!!!!!
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by fridayking(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2008
yes,

starting an online business dont take much money, but getting one is the proplem,
i am saying this becouse, i believe must people thinks to make money online need money,
even in the offline business world what on needs is not money but good Program,
Mentor - one who have succided doing online business, not a seller,

honestly specking, I don’t know how to make you believe me, but this is the whole truth To make money online :

1. You need a good program. A program with generous commissions.

2. You need training. You must be willing to learn. There’s much to be learnt about marketing the right way. There’s no room for laziness.

3. You need hard work and perseverance.

4. You need focus. If you’re here today and there tomorrow, you’re without focus and nothing will work for you.
You can’t do every program on the net. You’ve got to close your eyes to others no matter how tempting they look.
When you’ve got one program that doesn’t make outrageous claims but good income within reason, stick to it and
make it work for you.

i am not an internet Guru, i am just a real person with real answer to real problem, survey750@yahoo.com
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by calson81: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2008
The truth is that naijans have to join in tapping into the contemporary opportunity the internet provides for us.forget about yahoo-yahoo.forget about duping people on the net and all forms of cyber frauds because they can never give you self-sustaining and happy wealth. to this extent, i say a bold and resounding YES to the poser that u can start a biz with 1000 naira.If you want more on this ,you can call me on 08056155368. God bless you.
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by chessguru(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2008
You can even start without a dime!!
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by ztyle(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2008
how if i may ask?>
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by esolutions: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hello, If you are interested in powerful money spinning information, go over to www.internetmoneybank.com
Re: Can One Start A Business With N1000? by nigboy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
Yes you can. But it will be very difficult for one to succeed with such a little amount of money

(1) (Reply)

China Imports Business Advice / How To Become Petroleum Products Broker With Or Without Capital / Diamond Yello Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.