Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations (1497 Views)

And God So Loved The World, That He... / Michael Faraday Believed In GOD, So Why Do Atheists Use Electricity / For God So Loved The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2014
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Probably the most well known verse in the bible. Many people, throughout the earth, cling to this very verse. The popular belief today is that so long as you believe in the existence of Yahshua, and that he died to take away our sins, voila! Just like that, thou art ‘saved’.

And indeed, when you read this, it does seem that the masses are correct in their interpretation.

But there is a problem. This verse contradicts other verses in the bible. But first, let’s back it up a little to see who Yahshua is addressing:

John 3:1 “There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:”

So we see here, a Jewish ruler names Nicodemus comes to see Yahshua and he teaches him some truths. They are in the land of the Jews, and He is teaching a fellow Jew. Bear this in mind:

Let’s check verse 14-15
John 3:14-15 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Hmm. “As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness..” What is Yahshua referencing here? History! Now let’s go to that very story in Numbers.

Numbers 21:6-9
6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
Ok, so the people sinned and the Most High caused snakes to bite them and many people of ISRAEL died. They repented, and the Most High said that Moses should make an image of a fiery serpent and set on a pole, so that when any man looks upon it, that man shall live and not die.
back to John 3:14
“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.”

So, likewise must the Son of man be lifted up. So the question is, who did Moses lift up the symbol of the serpent to? Was it to all nations, or to Israel? It was Israel.

Another stumbling block is the word ‘whosoever’ in verse 16, though the precept for verse 14 shows this is about Israel.
So let’s confirm who the ‘whosoever’ is talking about.

Acts 2:21-22
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:"

I see ‘whosoever’ here also. But who needs to hear these words? It seems it is “Ye men of Israel”. It is all about our people “God hath not dealt so with any other nation” grin

Also, remember that the same book of John says

John 17:9
“ I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.”

If he loves everyone so much, why doesn't he pray for the ‘world’. If the Most High loves everybody so much, why would Yahshua not pray for these.

John 6:37-40
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

This shows there is a distinction between everybody on the earth, and those which the Most High has given Yahshua.
Verse 39 says “raise it up again at the last day”. The key word here is AGAIN. Of the people that his father gave him, he will raise them AGAIN at the last day.

Verbal reasoning suggests, the only way to be raised up again, is if you are down, and you were once uplifted, right. So let’s go back into scripture to see if the prophets can reveal who Yahshua is talking about.

Deuteronomy 7:6  “For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.”

God shows no favouritism among his Children, Israel (that “neither jew or greek” you like to quote refers to Israelites living in those countries - see my gentile thread if in doubt). But you better believe he favours Israel among all nations.

So we see Israel was set above every nation on the earth. But there was a condition. If we keep not the law, then curses shall fall upon us. Let’s see what would befall Israel if they transgressed:

Deuteronomy 28:43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low"

So now we understand Israel was above all nations. But sin meant they would be brought low. Ever since Israel was brought low, those that remained righteous had been seeking to be raised up again. That’s why the disciples asked:

Acts 1:6 “ When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

Put that all together and you shall understand that ISRAEL is the nation that was raised up, and because of sin, she fell and was brought low. And Israel was that nation that was going to be raised up AGAIN. And we see in John that Jesus is not praying for the world, but for those the father has given unto him! Those who would be raised up AGAIN at the last day.

With that we know that John 3:16 was not talking about the other nations.

Definition of World: “A class or group of people with common characteristics or pursuits”.

For example, the boxing world, the western World. This is the proper understanding of the word ‘world’ in John 3:16. Yahshua is talking about the world of Israel.

John 18:20 “Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing..'

So Yahshua spake openly to the world. He taught in the synagogues and temples where the Jews met. i.e. The World of the Jews.

John the Baptist can help us too:
John 1:29 “The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.”

Here, John is saying Yahshua came to take away the sin of the world. So who’s sins did Yahshua come to take away? If we can answer that, then we know which “world” John is talking about. Let’s see:

Acts 5:30-31 “The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."

Yahshua came to give repentance to Israel and take away their sins. Therefore the world that John was talking about is the world of Israel.

Isaiah 45:17 “But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

The world being spoken of here by the prophet Isaiah, is Israel. “But Israel shall be saved”.

I cannot stress enough the importance of understanding the law and the prophets. These are where you will find your precepts, and hence, you won’t come away confused when you read Paul and co’s letters. Even David said:
Psalms 119:114 “Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.”
But enough digressing.

Notice when you go to Isaiah 45 it says “with an everlasting salvation”. And John 3:16 mentions “everlasting life”. Isaiah and John are talking about the same thing people.
And the ‘world’ in John 3:16 is the ‘world’ in Isaiah 45:17, which is referring to Israel. Not every nation on earth.

Another example:

2 Corinthians 5:19 “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation

What world was Christ reconciling unto the Most High?

What does reconcile mean? It means “to bring together again”.

So I will make this point AGAIN. You cannot bring something together “again” if it was never together in the first place. In order to come together again, you had to once be together. If your cook says, “would you like to eat again sir”, when you haven't eaten today, won’t you look at him like he is a mad man? Pretty simple.

And of course we know Israel are the people of the Most High. If you don’t, see Exodus 3:10 and Deuteronomy 7:6-8.
We are the people the Most High chose. We are the ones he lifted up, and because of the sins of our ancestors, he brought us low. And we are the ones the Most High is reconciling back to the father, and will lift up AGAIN, in the last day… Thus saith the scriptures smiley

So understand people, that the Most High loved you so much, that he gave his only begotten son, so you may have everlasting life.

Understand John 3:16. World = World of Israel. Whosoever = Whosoever among Israel.

John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"

Shalom
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Some of you will be confused no doubt. See some other threads I started:

1. Who are the gentiles?
https://www.nairaland.com/1885089/gentiles-irrefutable-proof-modern-day-christianity

2. Are the laws done away with?
https://www.nairaland.com/1873588/gods-laws-commandments-done-away

Shalom
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Brother, I do believe that everyone regardless of race can be saved. I do believe that everyone whose work of righteousness is affirmed by the Father will be saved.

See my precepts;
This is Moses speaking to Israel, way before Israel split during the reign of Jeroboam.
Deuteronomy 22:19-21
19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
21 And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:
22 So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the LORD hath laid upon it;

And;
This is Solomon blessing the Israel before the split.
I Kings 8:41
41 Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake;
42 (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out armwink when he shall come and pray toward this house;
43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as [do] thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

And the blessings for the stranger;
Isaiah 56:3-6
3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrPresident1: Brother, I do believe that everyone regardless of race can be saved. I do believe that everyone whose work of righteousness is affirmed by the Father will be saved.

See my precepts;
This is Moses speaking to Israel, way before Israel split during the reign of Jeroboam.
Deuteronomy 22:19-21
19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
21 And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:
22 So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the LORD hath laid upon it;

And;
This is Solomon blessing the Israel before the split.
I Kings 8:41
41 Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake;
42 (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out armwink when he shall come and pray toward this house;
43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as [do] thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

And the blessings for the stranger;
Isaiah 56:3-6
3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Agreed bro. I mentioned it in another thread. e.g. One law for one born in the land, and the same for the stranger who has joined himself to you, to paraphrase. But my view is also that the stranger has to be as an Israelite in every way. Notwithstanding, I believe John 3:16 is talking to the world of Israel first, and any foreigner who desires to live among Israel. As Kings says, He shall be counted as a child of God.
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by shdemidemi(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Agreed bro. I mentioned it in another thread. e.g. One law for one born in the land, and the same for the stranger who has joined himself to you, to paraphrase. But my view is also that the stranger has to be as an Israelite in every way. Notwithstanding, I believe John 3:16 is talking to the world of Israel first, and any foreigner who desires to live among Israel. As Kings says, He shall be counted as a child of God.

This guy is a joke grin grin

About "the world of Israel"- u no go kill me with laugh for NL.
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

This guy is a joke grin grin

About "the world of Israel"- u no go kill me with laugh for NL.

Precept upon precept.

Just like I divided Galatians, the issue of circumcision, the laws being destroyed, the identity of the gentiles.

Precepts brother, precepts.

Sorry, not too many quotes from epistles.
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by shdemidemi(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Precept upon precept.

Just like I divided Galatians, the issue of circumcision, the laws being destroyed, the identity of the gentiles.

Precepts brother, precepts.

Sorry, not too many quotes from epistles.

Do you accept Paul's letters as part of scripture?
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 12:46am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Do you accept Paul's letters as part of scripture?

haha like i said this is what you want to quote:

1 Corinthians 14:37 "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."

Paul wrote letters.
The Most High spoke to all Israel via his servants, the prophets. And of course, to Moses and all Israel saw that the Most High chose Moses to lead them.

I am not saying they are not to be read. I benefit from them, because I understand what they mean. But in terms of salvation, the law and the prophets my friend.

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Haha why am I even quoting for you. You are bent on lawlessness. Goodnight mare
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by shdemidemi(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

haha like i said this is what you want to quote:

1 Corinthians 14:37 "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."

Paul wrote letters.
The Most High spoke to all Israel via his servants, the prophets. And of course, to Moses and all Israel saw that the Most High chose Moses to lead them.

I am not saying they are not to be read. I benefit from them, because I understand what they mean. But in terms of salvation, the law and the prophets my friend.

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Haha why am I even quoting for you. You are bent on lawlessness. Goodnight mare

In other words, Paul's letters are not scripture, right?

Now, show me one verse from the old that shows you you can be saved by the law.
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

In other words, Paul's letters are not scripture, right?

Now, show me one verse from the old that shows you you can be saved by the law.

Again. Olodo

Did I ever say one is deserving of eternal life by the law. Did I?

The Most High had mercy on Jacob (Israel). Because man is imperfect does that mean he should not try to keep the commands to the best of his ability. Is that not "the duty of mankind".

You are here to say, basically, a 'Christian' could theoretically continue in sin, unrepentant, till the day of death and yet receive eternal life.

Haha I don't even need a scripture to show thou art a deceiver, a devil, and your day shall surely come
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by shdemidemi(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Again. Olodo

The Most High had mercy on Jacob (Israel). Because man is imperfect does that mean he should not try to keep the commands to the best of his ability. Is that not "the duty of mankind".

You said this-

jesusislord85:I am not saying they are not to be read. I benefit from them, because I understand what they mean. But in terms of salvation, the law and the prophets my friend.

From that statement I coined out my question- did the law and prophets tell us how to be saved?

If keeping the law does not make one deserve eternal life, what does?

JesusisLord85:

You are here to say, basically, a 'Christian' could theoretically continue in sin, unrepentant, till the day of death and yet receive eternal life.

Haha I don't even need a scripture to show thou art a deceiver, a devil, and your day shall surely come

How would you interpret a righteousness without works according to scripture. Moreover, I will add that the righteousness that comes without the law is not a license to live a licentious life. This imputed righteousness reveals the unfathomable love and mercy of God towards us.

This righteousness demand that we make ourselves a living sacrifice/a slave unto God. The study and the Understanding of this righteousness humbles us to will and do God's perfect will.

I repeat- are the letters of Paul part of scripture, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by Alexk2(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85

Again. Olodo

The Most High had mercy on Jacob (Israel). Because man is imperfect does
that mean he should not try to keep the commands to the best of his
ability. Is that not "the duty of mankind".

You are here to say, basically, a 'Christian' could theoretically
continue in sin, unrepentant, till the day of death and yet receive
eternal life.

Haha I don't even need a scripture to show thou art a deceiver, a devil,
and your day shall surely come
bros., you message is without 'salt' with all these you insults. that brother is simply saying the truth and i strongly think you need a more deeper and better understanding of the scripure.
haed knowledge alone wont profit you...ask for a deeper interpretatn by the Holy spirit
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Alexk2:
bros., you message is without 'salt' with all these you insults. that brother is simply saying the truth and i strongly think you need a more deeper and better understanding of the scripure.
haed knowledge alone wont profit you...ask for a deeper interpretatn by the Holy spirit

Haha. You mean he is saying the same rubbish you believe.

Tell me something. Was Moses saved by the law?
Was David?

Nope.

"Blessed is the man whom God imputeth righteousness without works"

God's mercy is not new. But he does demand you be holy, and keep his commandments.

For my people, stop profaning the sabbath. Stop eating cray fish. Stop robbing one another. Stop eyeing your neighbours wife.

Imagine what a nation we might be if we kept the laws and statutes.

And by the way, you the the prophets tell you we shall be keeping the commandments in the Kingdom?

Lol and yet, here you are preparing for heaven by teaching the law is dead.

Funny
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by shdemidemi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Was David?

Saved to where? There was no talk of heaven or hell at this time.

The law could not get Moses to the promise land, neither did any adult in Israel get there. The younger ones got there by faith. That is how we can view the weakness of the law in the light of the Spirit.

JesusisLord85:

No ifs or buts... This is the meaning of grace.

JesusisLord85:
God's mercy is not new. But he does demand you be holy, and keep his commandments.

No, the demand is for us to accept Christ and His indwelling Spirit. This Spirit does what the commandment was too weak to do.

JesusisLord85:
For my people, stop profaning the sabbath. Stop eating cray fish. Stop robbing one another. Stop eyeing your neighbours wife.

Can you obey all the laws to the letter, fail in one and you have failed in all deserving of death and condemnation by the law. But, Jesus came so we could live and not die.
JesusisLord85:
Imagine what a nation we might be if we kept the laws and statutes.
that serene and peaceful nation will come when we all meet Christ at our real domicile.
JesusisLord85:
And by the way, you the the prophets tell you we shall be keeping the commandments in the Kingdom?

Funny

2 Likes

Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Saved to where? There was no talk of heaven or hell at this time.

The law could not get Moses to the promise land, neither did any adult in Israel get there. The younger ones got there by faith. That is how we can view the weakness of the law in the light of the Spirit.

grin grin grin grin
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by Alexk2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
guy, my major problem with u is the way you pass ur message with insults and disdain words. can't you just explain in a lovely way as the bible we re all talking abt taught us?...pls., dat ur way is unbiblical and unchristainly!

dat said, i'll just simply tell u this; both mercy and law are very much relevant in this our dispensatn...Jesus Christ said He didnt come to abolish the law...the knowledge of the law makes us aware of sin bt mercy gves hope and grace of restoratn after true repentance....dat said, we are nt saved by law bt by mercy!
I av no tym for a deeper explanatn bt if you still need more, letz chat, pls...check my signature.
JesusisLord85

Was David?

Nope.

Funny
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by JesusisLord85: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Alexk2: guy, my major problem with u is the way you pass ur message with insults and disdain words. can't you just explain in a lovely way as the bible we re all talking abt taught us?...pls., dat ur way is unbiblical and unchristainly!

dat said, i'll just simply tell u this; both mercy and law are very much relevant in this our dispensatn...Jesus Christ said He didnt come to abolish the law...the knowledge of the law makes us aware of sin bt mercy gves hope and grace of restoratn after true repentance....dat said, we are nt saved by law bt by mercy!
I av no tym for a deeper explanatn bt if you still need more, letz chat, pls...check my signature.

Haha. Guy, I never said you will be saved by trying to keep the law. BUT you best be keeping them to the best of your ability.

To teach against the commandments is to go against the Most High.

Men fall short, they sin. God is merciful and forgives. How can all this mean there is no law, just because you are imperfect. Shall the Most High remove his word, because you want to live like the heathen?
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by lalindram: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=JesusisLord85 post=26165828]

Hi Brother can you explain how yeshua could forgive sins in John 8:11 and Luke 7:48 without a sin offering ?
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by orisa37: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
JesusisLord85:
Some of you will be confused no doubt. See some other threads I started:

1. Who are the gentiles?
https://www.nairaland.com/1885089/gentiles-irrefutable-proof-modern-day-christianity

2. Are the laws done away with?
https://www.nairaland.com/1873588/gods-laws-commandments-done-away

Shalom

John 17 makes you Born Again and empowers you with Intellect this is Power to reason and to understand like Jesus Christ.
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by An2elect2(f): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Paul's gospel is Christ's gospel for the Jews and the gentiles. You can't be saved without this gospel
Re: For God So Loved The World??? Casting Down False Imaginations by CandidSeeker(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
An2elect2:
Paul's gospel is Christ's gospel for the Jews and the gentiles. You can't be saved without this gospel

... For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. -John 1:17

-Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Sanctification Before Holyghost Baptism / Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda. / Breaking News: COZA Senior Pastor Steps Aside -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.