Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

And God So Loved The World, That He... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And God So Loved The World, That He... (2717 Views)

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Why I Said God So Loved The World!!! / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And God So Loved The World, That He... by plaetton: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2015
And God so loved the world that he ...

Please help fill in the blanks.
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2015
...sent his boy boy to wreak havoc on earth
...drowned his children
...caused confusion and separated the human race
...revealed his existence to just a few illiterates in the desert 3k years ago
...murdered himself to appease himself
...gave us Patience Jonathan

14 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by urheme: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
DProDG:
...drowned his children
...revealed his existence to just a few illitrates in the desert 3k years ago
...murdered humself to appease himself

Liar liar grin
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by benosky(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
DProDG:
...drowned his children
...revealed his existence to just a few illitrates in the desert 3k years ago
...murdered humself to appease himself

1 Like

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by nana228(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015

5 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by plaetton: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
....that he has been keeping malice against humankind for nearly 500,000 yrs for Adam's innocent , child-like mistake.

6 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by lepasharon(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
....killed himself on the cross

2 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
1. Sent despicable beings like Mo to propagate his word

2. Killed children for teasing his bald prophet.

3. That he created this magnificent universe and went into hiding

3 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by johnydon22(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2015

5 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by GooseBaba: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2015
......that he only exists in the pages of a book..

..he loves the world so much that his inspired words can be manipulated by illiterates and con men...

And those who believes in him MUST lay claims, make excuses for him and ultimately embrace ignorance /self loathing as a path to righteousness.

...he loves the world so much that he had to spiritually impregnate a sleeping virgin with his godly strokes..

...he loves the world so much that he plays gibiti with human sacrifice. His son whom he supposed to receive as a sacrifice is seated on his right side in heaven . Biblical 419..

He loves the world so much that he blames his alleged creation for their shortcomings..

He loves the world so much that he commits genocide to correct his mistakes, but his mistakes still continues..

He loves the world so much that he refuses to get a wife, did I hear heavenly masturbation...!! grin

10 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2015
... killed his son to appease himself. . . which makes Me better than god because i can forgive people without requiring a close relative to be tortured and executed,

an all-powerful creator of the entire universe, the alpha and omega, omnipotent, all-loving, bla bla bla bla bla
but a simple act of forgiveness is so totally beyond his ability that he had to act like an emo little punk.

come on guys, next time you forgive someone without demanding a blood sacrifice you are morally superior to the christian god!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Misogynist2014(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident:
... killed his son to appease himself. . . which makes Me better than god because i can forgive people without requiring a close relative to be tortured and executed,

an all-powerful creator of the entire universe, the alpha and omega, omnipotent, all-loving, bla bla bla bla bla
but a simple act of forgiveness is so totally beyond his ability that he had to act like an emo little punk.

come on guys, next time you forgive someone without demanding a blood sacrifice you are morally superior to the christian god!
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 1 Thessalonians 5:10
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 1 Thessalonians 5:10

really? that's ridiculous, an all-knowing god ought to have a number of options open, if killing his son was the only idea he could come up with then something is seriously twisted with him, he also gotta have a serious lack of creative mental attitude.

this is 21st century, people aren't stupid anymore (though a lot of you still are) , if god wants us to listen all he has to do is actually introduce himself and speak, instead of sneaking around whispering to pulpit pimps at lagos-ibadan express rd. ..... nonsense!!

8 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by johnydon22(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:
so ur god cant forgive u unless he gets blood sacrifice.. to the extent of killing his son, he cant just go ahead and forgive it unless his son is tortured and murdered... Thats blood lust ..even human morality is fvcking better than that..

4 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Misogynist2014(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
johnydon22:

so ur god cant forgive u unless he gets blood sacrifice.. to the extent of killing his son, he cant just go ahead and forgive it unless his son is tortured and murdered... Thats blood lust ..even human morality is fvcking better than that..
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by johnydon22(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

hahahahaha i dropped my life so i can pick it up again... hahahahahahaha.. who is the dropper and who is the droppee cheesy

And it keep getting dumber grin

8 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Ultimate001: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
GooseBaba:
......that he only exists in the pages of a book..

..he loves the world so much that his inspired words can be manipulated by illiterates and con men...

And those who believes in him MUST lay claims, make excuses for him and ultimately embrace ignorance /self loathing as a path to righteousness.

...he loves the world so much that he had to spiritually impregnate a sleeping virgin with his godly strokes..

...he loves the world so much that he plays gibiti with human sacrifice. His son whom he supposed to receive as a sacrifice is seated on his right side in heaven . Biblical 419..

He loves the world so much that he blames his alleged creation for their shortcomings..

He loves the world so much that he commits genocide to correct his mistakes, but his mistakes still continues..

He loves the world so much that he refuses to get a wife, did I hear heavenly masturbation...!! grin
truth be told, u need an overhaul...
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Misogynist2014(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahaha i dropped my life so i can pick it up again... hahahahahahaha.. who is the dropper and who is the droppee cheesy

And it keep getting dumber grin
Sorry, didn't complete the last chapter. " This commandment have
I received of my Father."
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by GooseBaba: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ultimate001:

truth be told, u need an overhaul...

Ultimately you have to put your church mind aside and put on your thinking mind. Think about it, he loves the world so much that he has his special people "jews" and you a bonified blacky a gentile... But wait..!!! He thought about it and made you whole by human sacrifice.. Hmm

Also, he loves the world so much that he made a covenant with his alleged creation by asking them to do something with their blockus... Circumstition things... grin

But wait...! He works in mysterious ways that his ways are not our way, therefore we can never comprehend him... Hmmm, then I assert that the "good lord" svcks his own covk... Wait.!!! before you take emotions reply... Think am, the guy does not act according to our so called acceptable behaviors.. Therefore, my imagination is suppose to fill in the gaps..

Think am..!! He Allegedly loves the world that he gives us life for a span of 100years if you are lucky.. However, if you fail to believe and glorify him you get punished for eternity..

This his love is detrimental to ones common sense.. Ohh, wait. I forgot we're not suppose to think, we're to have faith, form mugu so we can be rewarded in the afterlife..

He loves the world so much that he sat down getting high on very good weed, that's why he is called the "most high. Think am..!! who else would sit down and let other Gods take His customers, only for him to inspire a book and start provoking that he is a jealous god and no one should worship any other gods "BEFORE " him.. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Ultimate001: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
GooseBaba:

Ultimately you have to put your church mind aside and put on your thinking mind. Think about it, he loves the world so much that he has his special people "jews" and you a bonified blacky a gentile... But wait..!!! He thought about it and made you whole by human sacrifice.. Hmm

Also, he loves the world so much that he made a covenant with his alleged creation by asking them to do something with their blockus... Circumstition things... grin

But wait...! He works in mysterious ways that his ways are not our way, therefore we can never comprehend him... Hmmm, then I assert that the "good lord" svcks his own covk... Wait.!!! before you take emotions reply... Think am, the guy does not act according to our so called acceptable behaviors.. Therefore, my imagination is suppose to fill in the gaps..

Think am..!! He Allegedly loves the world that he gives us life for a span of 100years if you are lucky.. However, if you fail to believe and glorify him you get punished for eternity..

This his love is detrimental to ones common sense.. Ohh, wait. I forgot we're not suppose to think, we're to have faith, form mugu so we can be rewarded in the afterlife..

He loves the world so much that he sat down getting high on very good weed, that's why he is called the "most high. Think am..!! who else would sit down and let other Gods take His customers, only for him to inspire a book and start provoking that he is a jealous god and no one should worship any other gods "BEFORE " him.. cheesy
as logical as ur submissions may be, it's not the truth. Smone said nd I quote, "God is not reasonable; u cannot comprehend Him wt ur human reasoning and neither can u reason Him out". God is way superior to us! Our greatest measure of wisdom is as a great folly to Him. There are many things u may not have answers to; they r called mystery and we hope that everyone gets answers to them wen we see God (if one makes Heaven anyways). What has been revealed to us by God is ours while the other things blong to HIM (Deuteronomy 26: 26). God is God, not because we call Him God but because HE IS GOD INDEED. He does not need the approval of any man to gain that title. He was existing when nothing existed, He is exisiting when everythingis existing and He will keep on existing even when no other thing exists--AMEN!

1 Like

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by onetrack(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ultimate001:

as logical as ur submissions may be, it's not the truth. Smone said nd I quote, "God is not reasonable; u cannot comprehend Him wt ur human reasoning and neither can u reason Him out". God is way superior to us! Our greatest measure of wisdom is as a great folly to Him. There are many things u may not have answers to; they r called mystery and we hope that everyone gets answers to them wen we see God (if one makes Heaven anyways). What has been revealed to us by God is ours while the other things blong to HIM (Deuteronomy 26: 26). God is God, not because we call Him God but because HE IS GOD INDEED. He does not need the approval of any man to gain that title. He was existing when nothing existed, He is exisiting when everythingis existing and He will keep on existing even when no other thing exists--AMEN!

You've explained perfectly why I'm an atheist. Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Ultimate001: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
onetrack:

You've explained perfectly why I'm an atheist. Thank you!
it's nice meeting you.
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by GooseBaba: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ultimate001:

Why are you preaching.. grin you are practically saying the same thing but with church mind..

The "babble god" is clearly not reasonable, I cannot come close to comprehend his magnificent actions. That's why I agree with you that his ways can never be measured nor comprehended.

So when I say he must be suvking his own covk in heaven, fingerings sleeping virgins and doing all manner of freaky things with his Nutt sack you MUST agree, because we both agree that we cannot comprehend his ways. And in your own words he is unreasonable..So what are you TALKING " grin

5 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Ultimate001: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
GooseBaba:

Why are you preaching.. grin you are practically saying the same thing but with church mind..

The "babble god" is clearly not reasonable, I cannot come close to comprehend his magnificent actions. That's why I agree with you that his ways can never be measured nor comprehended.

So when I say he must be suvking his own covk in heaven, fingerings sleeping virgins and doing all manner of freaky things with his Nutt sack you MUST agree, because we both agree that we cannot comprehend his ways. And in your own words he is unreasonable..So what are you TALKING " grin
in d 'unreasonable' part, I told u I only quoted someone and I stated the perspective from which d person spoke. Well, abt the mysteriousness of God, y dn't u for once, think otherwise? Are there no other things to do other than all those dirty indulgence u stated? Common! If that's wat u do at ur will or in ur privacy, God doesn't and will never do them. HE IS HOLY BEYOND DOUBTS. SINCEELY SPEAKING, YOU NEED JESUS, BRO. MAY GOD HELP YOU!

1 Like

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by GooseBaba: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ultimate001:

in d 'unreasonable' part, I told u I only quoted someone and I stated the perspective from which d person spoke. Well, abt the mysteriousness of God, y dn't u for once, think otherwise? Are there no other things to do other than all those dirty indulgence u stated? Common! If that's wat u do at ur will or in ur privacy, God doesn't and will never do them. HE IS HOLY BEYOND DOUBTS. SINCEELY SPEAKING, YOU NEED JESUS, BRO. MAY GOD HELP YOU!

Chei...! Now you've the authority to speak for a supreme being Whose actions are mysterious and our tiny brain cannot comprehend his ways.

Guy it's either you're not reading what you're writing or you cannot comprehend your own words.

Meanwhile, if you read your bible at all, you would know that your god likes man's genitals. For crying out loud. He makes covenant with man through the foreskin of their blockus. shocked also, he commands his followers to kill their enemies in battle and ask that their genital be mutilated.. Guy stop ostrism... Your god too like prick business. No wonder he no get wife... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by johnydon22(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
GooseBaba:

Chei...! Now you've the authority to speak for a supreme being Whose actions are mysterious and our tiny brain cannot comprehend his ways.

Guy it's either you're not reading what you're writing or you cannot comprehend your own words.

Meanwhile, if you read your bible at all, you would know that your god likes man's genitals. For crying out loud. He makes covenant with man through the foreskin of their blockus. shocked also, he commands his followers to kill their enemies in battle and ask that their genital be mutilated.. Guy stop ostrism... Your god too like prick business. No wonder he no get wife... cheesy

Dont forget when he wanted to kill moses and his wife quickly took a knife and cut the fore-skin of his son's pen!s and rubbed the blood of moses fore-head then he spared moses... Chai.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by GooseBaba: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Dont forget when he wanted to kill moses and his wife quickly took a knife and cut the fore-skin of his son's pen!s and rubbed the blood of moses fore-head then he spared moses... Chai.. cheesy

Gbam..!! I don even forget that one... grin grin

Ultimate001.. You sure say no be homo you dey worship so..?! grin That lord your god is very very mysterious... Odikwa prick things..! grin

Ultimate001. At some point you would have to reason like a normal human being..

1 Like

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Misogynist2014(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

GooseBaba:

Posts like this don't speak well of you both, even when you know you are wrong on your assessment of these verses, you keep and continue enjoying blasphemy, making a logical verse seem ridiculous, thereby making yourselves sound ridiculous in the process. Just read what you've written down, how much sense can you make out of it? Just read the jargon in @bolded, what does it mean?
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by GooseBaba: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Posts like this don't speak well of you both, even when you know you are wrong on your assessment of these verses, you keep and continue enjoying blasphemy, making a logical verse seem ridiculous, thereby making yourselves sound ridiculous in the process. Just read what you've written down, how much sense can you make out of it? Just read the jargon in @bolded, what does it mean?

Typical... It's expected

Kindly, show me the logic in those "logical" verses

Is it the same logic that he gave men tumors in their "secret part" as punishment 1 Samuel 5v9.. He know see anyplace else na yansh and blockus..
Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by johnydon22(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Lmao this one dont even read the bible grin

Exodus 4:24-26 24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and
sought to kill him.
25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son,
and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to
me.
26 So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art , because of
the circumcision.

Next time read ur bible well.. the bolded meant exactly what it said
Dont forget when he wanted to kill moses and his wife quickly took a
knife and cut the fore-skin of his son's pen!s and rubbed the blood of
moses fore-head then he spared moses... Chai..cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmao this one dont even read the bible grin

Exodus 4:24-26 24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and
sought to kill him.
25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son,
and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to
me.
26 So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art , because of
the circumcision.

Next time read ur bible well.. the bolded meant exactly what it said

Let us as atheists do Christians the favour of reading their bible to them.

4 Likes

Re: And God So Loved The World, That He... by Ultimate001: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
GooseBaba:

Gbam..!! I don even forget that one... grin grin

Ultimate001.. You sure say no be homo you dey worship so..?! grin That lord your god is very very mysterious... Odikwa prick things..! grin

Ultimate001. At some point you would have to reason like a normal human being..
you diverged! Well, I do that always. My God is not a figment of imagination. You know nothing! If u claim to be an atheist, I'm sorry to announce 2 u dt u r actually nt one. You're more of an anti-God somebody because u knw fully well that God exisits, maybe u r jst skeptical oabout His nature/ personality. Well, keep entertaining me as I kip praying for u ofr there's a way that seems so right in d sight of man but the end thereof is destruction. Meanwhile, the Grace of God has appeared for the salvation of ALL men (of wc u r one). It is God's will that you be saved. My prayer for u tonight is dt u will nt b destroyed IN JESUS NAME. Sleep tight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could An Illiterate Man Known All This 1,400yrs Ago? / Pope Declares: Being Catholic Meant Belonging To Mary! / 7 Deadly Sins Christians Ignore Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.