Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Much Can You Spend On Councillor Election Campaign In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Can You Spend On Councillor Election Campaign In Nigeria? (439 Views)

Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Spend On Councillor Election Campaign In Nigeria? by bilionaire: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2014
A young Nigerian was asking me on how much he needs to funds his LG election campaign. i told him he needs an average of 5million naira depending on his good will and local network (based on personal experience).
Based on the fact he was really young, has no base, no funds and connection i advised him to go for councilor-ship first but need work with a budget, anybody have an experience he/she can share[b]?[/b]
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Councillor Election Campaign In Nigeria? by haftob(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Btw 500k and 3 million naira depending on his state and LG.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Forces Adamawa University To Shut Down / For Sales Mainland Property / How I Tamed 'the Leopard Of Port Harcourt' – Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.