Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (56358 Views)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) / Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by pluggedinn(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2015
HON. KINGSLEY ETERHISAN Councilor Representing ward 16 (Otebor qrts Orhuwhorun) Udu Local Government, Delta State, presenting money sum to new born baby of family of mr Ogbe Peter Fulfilling his campaign promises to his constituency.

How una see am?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Proffdada: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2015
poor investment
as if that is how flat those envelopes in his offering boxes look angry

FTC once again grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Na PDP member sef

Jonathan sef angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by pluggedinn(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Investment

Is this right? Can/should this really be a campaign promise?

8 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by BALLOSKI: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2015
I tire for this people. Dem no fit put wetin pesin fit to wash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by pluggedinn(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2015
This is not about PDP or APC.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Pdp.... Most bleeped up party ever

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by arixsto2(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2015
how much. the envilop tiny for my eyes .

5 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by olalekan9320(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2015
it is okay,,,,,,lalasticlala
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Tonnierichy(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Wu be Kingsley between the two of them sef?!
+ the guy com carry camera man follow body go give person money inside envelope!! undecided

32 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by hemartins(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2015
nowadays everyone wants to take pictures of them being kind and upload it on social media.

iranu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Dottore: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2015
This councillor guy is most likely trying to impress a girl in the family or neighborhood who is lusting after. What a cheap score.
Campaign promise ni democracy kor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by okooloyun1(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Judging by the look of the envelope the money no go fit buy baby diapers for a week. He better look for things needed in d community and provide it for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by ggrin(f): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2015
As I bounced entered d Exam hall,I had just one prayer on my mind which is God pls let me sit near a person that knows book,cos d stupid boy I told to send me the answers
on my phone looks lyk who doesn't have sense.God finally answered my prayer,d girl dat i sat with was an Albino & she wore eyeglass dat has rope,so i knewfor sure dat she know book wella.As d paper started,dis girl started to misbehave o. She was just covering her answer,but me as a sharp guy,I was spying d answer from 1 deadly angle . when it remain just 15 minutes to go,this girl caught me copying her&started shouting @ me,but I just I ignored her,since I had almost copied finish d next thing that i heard was my
phone's message tune.This guy has finally sent d answer,I sighed & then told the invigilator to give Me a fresh answer booklet. I then tore d 1 dat i copied frm d albino girl &used the paper to stone Her.Ikept d fresh booklet on top my table & used 1 styleto open d message,i saw "To download GBESE by Lil Kesh, text 48 to 4900 - From Mtn crycrycry

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by PharmSam(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
OK
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by bettercreature(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
skibo robo skibo skibo robo skibo!!!
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Nonsence,why cant he use that money to press nd contribute to d development of their community sch wich will be beneficial to the young lads....CLICK LIKE IF U AGREE WIT ME..

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by osaslord500(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
That's kiss
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
SmH
@ op are you saying this councillor promised all unborn babies money like this if he is been elected as councillor?
I don't understand

5 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Enesi47: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
olalekan9320:
it is okay,,,,,,lalasticlala
20 naira notes x30

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by eyesofgod: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2015
... Fulfilling his campaign promises to his people..

Hmmm. Lies!!
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by damton(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2015
That is what you get when you have first school leaving cert. in position of authority. What shallowness

4 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2015
code of conduct B need to infestigate that munmun coucilor
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by seacoast(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2015
So anybody wey born gets the cash?.., RAT don piss for his brain

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by agarawu23(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by GodwinTobi(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2015
When politicians lacks ideology that's what u get... What kind of dumb campaign promise is dat? Let's assume 20 women gives birth in his ward in a month and he gives each 20,000, in a year he will spend more than he gets as both salary and for dev. Project. While not instead think of building a health center dat will subsidise d cost of child delivery and post natal care... Smh

7 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Sunofgod(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2015
SEE AS DE WOMAN DEY CARRY STYLE 'SNATCH' THE SMALL PACKAGE!
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Tahtah: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2015
sad
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by sweatlana: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2015
What ever the motive is does not matter. At least he is putting a smile on someone's face.

There are poeple who have much more and don't give back.

Weldone to him

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by Timoleon(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerians will buy this? a pity! cheap propaganda. No hating though. Oga councillor, keep hustling, you and i know its a gimmick to embezzle their funds. i can see that envelope, it would contain about 10 #100 notes but you will report that you gave 1000 families #100,000 each.
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by seangy4konji: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2015
That is government money...
Re: This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises by sweatlana: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2015
GodwinTobi:
When politicians lacks ideology that's what u get... What kind of dumb campaign promise is dat? Let's assume 20 women gives birth in his ward in a month and he gives each 20,000, in a year he will spend more than he gets as both salary and for dev. Project. While not instead think of building a health center dat will subsidise d cost of child delivery and post natal care... Smh

Look who's talking? A councilor should build health center Come on... BE realistic!
He is doing what he can!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.