Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K (7955 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Get Europe Visa With 5 Years Resident Permit / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by pansophist(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
@Kroomtravels
Stop trying to ''buy'' justwise into your web with your flattery words towards him, you should tell the guy the pure truth and not trying to make him feel like there is much possibility that he will secure a visa with just 200k (less than 1000euros).

@Jopex
Like others have rightly said, you should build your application and do not rush it. If you apply now, the possibility of getting a denial is high and again, it will lessen your chance of getting a visa when reapplying in the nearest future. This is something you can do yourself, and you will pay nothing more than the application fee which is far lesser than 200k.

A friend came to visit me few months ago in France and he paid only 60euros visa application fee, he provided all the necesary documents himself and was granted a visa. Take your time and try to gather documents that will prove strong tie to Nigeria, and your chance of getting it will be high. Visa agent should not be in your thought, they are after your money and it doesnt matter if you are denied or not for them, in as much as they milk you out of your cash as much as they can, and if you get a ban for applying with fake documents (like Kroomtravels is implying), you will bear the loss not them.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
kroomtravels: .
Boss u suppose kno why na.
Unless he has much more than that in his account and have strong ties to Nigeria probably via a solid business. But if that 200k is all he has minus ticket money. He would be rejected. Baba justwise You have experience is this sort of things na, that is why i supported the idea were u said he should build his business to get to certian level,justwise we are both saying the same thing.
I dont do visa doesnt mean there are not agencies that offer legit visa services, all this are priviledges and oppotunities from some countries to some agencies, just like in airline reservation

I'm afraid we are not saying the same thing and i don't know what you are going on about.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justhelp(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
I just discover that NL owner and mod are not helping pp since they've allow agents advert in this section,the same agents we want out are the ones advertising their business everywhere on NL , if all these mods cares about pp why did they accept agent money for Advert ? Pls someone should explain this to me

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
pansophist: @Kroomtravels
Stop trying to ''buy'' justwise into your web with your flattery words towards him, you should tell the guy the pure truth and not trying to make him feel like there is much possibility that he will secure a visa with just 200k (less than 1000euros).

@Jopex
Like others have rightly said, you should build your application and do not rush it. If you apply now, the possibility of getting a denial is high and again, it will lessen your chance of getting a visa when reapplying in the nearest future. This is something you can do yourself, and you will pay nothing more than the application fee which is far lesser than 200k.

A friend came to visit me few months ago in France and he paid only 60euros visa application fee, he provided all the necesary documents himself and was granted a visa. Take your time and try to gather documents that will prove strong tie to Nigeria, and your chance of getting it will be high. Visa agent should not be in your thought, they are after your money and it doesnt matter if you are denied or not for them, in as much as they milk you out of your cash as much as they can, and if you get a ban for applying with fake documents (like Kroomtravels is implying), you will bear the loss not them.
But i dont do visa
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
buddy221: Jopex....listen ur 200k can't get a visa, do u want to loose ur money to fraudsters? Remember u dnt have any strong tie here in Nigeria..2ndly from ur comment, I can say u dnt have enough cash in ur account. I was denied a Belgian visa last month (12th) despite I have upto 1.2m in my personal account...d reasons they gave waz" I dnt have a strong tie, they ar nt convicted dat I will leave there country wen my visa expires" NOTE: I still have an uncle who invited me yet they denied me visa. Wat am trying to say is... Dnt make de mistake of involving any agent to help u! My advice for u is...invest dat money wisely down here..I assure u dat u will make triple of dat b4 6 months! Me I invested my money on phone business and is paying me fine fine. (jst advice).
This so far is all i was saying, just 4 d fact i tried explaining how agents operate, a lot of peopled picked on me. For whoever cares to listen if you ever try to use an agent for visa all i said is what you would see, cause its same industry and u dont expect me not to know their working process.
We are all educating ourselves, if we preach from now till d world ends, people would still patronise agents, why? Cause they dont have what it takes to be granted a visa.
I am only here to correct some misconceptions. And i am not trying to buy justwise, the worst he can do is ban when i err, and i dont think i have erred in anyway.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
justhelp: I just discover that NL owner and mod are not helping pp since they've allow agents advert in this section,the same agents we want out are the ones advertising their business everywhere on NL , if all these mods cares about pp why did they accept agent money for Advert ? Pls someone should explain this to me

Nobody here is under any obligation to help you get a visa, i'm not your travel agent, you are free to contact any agent for help.

I help people because i want to and not because i'm paid to help. The owner of the site has every right to make money through advertisement, you are not forced to deal with any company advertising here.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by esteltiarra: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
justwise:

Nobody here is under any obligation to help you get a visa, i'm not your travel agent, you are free to contact any agent for help.

I help people because i want to and not because i'm paid to help. The owner of the site has every right to make money through advertisement, you are not forced to deal with any company advertising here.

People looking for how to blame Seun and the moderators since 1900 without carrying out due diligence themselves before embarking on any transaction, Op you have been warned enough, so you better stick to all the advises given to you so far........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justhelp(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
justwise:

did I Mention that I need a visa from anyone? Am just saying the fact that owner and the mods are not doing us any good since they can allow agents to advertised here because they collect money from them.since u don't want one to be dupe through Nl then stop advertising for visa agents. Thanks
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by TeamclicksAir: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
jopex:
Thanks broda but how can I get visting or tourist visa to Dubai
you need 140$ then hotel booking and flight . thats all you need.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by ibe003(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Guy use that money and get admission abroad and then try student visa. You may be fine hope you grab?
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
How can I get the tourist visa with $140
Please explain to me
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by TeamclicksAir: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
jopex:
Please explain to me
Google United Arab Emirates Embassy Nigeria. you will find there abuja office there. you will need proof of flight and hotel to get it.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by suxes2005(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
kroomtravels: .
My man the major reason why people are denied visa is if you dont have a strong financial correspondent to the type of visa applied for. The op is not talking of going and returning, he is talking of going for greener pastures. Iam saying all this cause i have little knowlege cause its same industry.
Like i told justwise iam into ticketing and tour packaging, i have my IATA level 1 certification. I am a professional, i dont do visa but we are interelated. Please do not call me a fraud again, i just told the OP whats obtainable if he choses to use an agency, but if he does it himself, he would be denied. Go back to my first comment on this thread Thank you

Read my reply well.

You got me wrong.

I did not call you a scammer
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by texaco1: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op,why don't or can't u just stay in nigeria and do something with that money.with prayers and hardwork you will be surprised where God will take u without all these desperado moves you are contemplating. But if u want to go,goodluck .I am out of here
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by bebe2(f): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
The pretence with some pple here is mind bugging.

Getting into europe and America is difficult, dat we know. If u follow all their rules then uts near impossible.

Most pple in these countries today told one lie or the other to get there and told more lies to get their stay.

I know this is a public forum so much cant be said.

But dnt discourage the guy like he is asking for something no one else has ever done.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2014
bebe2:
The pretence with some pple here is mind bugging.

Getting into europe and America is difficult, dat we know. If u follow all their rules then uts near impossible.

Most pple in these countries today told one lie or the other to get there and told more lies to get their stay.

I know this is a public forum so much cant be said.

But dnt discourage the guy like he is asking for something no one else has ever done.

Do you know that you can contact the op in private and give him those sheddy ideas on how to make it to Europe or US with 200K?

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by bebe2(f): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2014
justwise:

Do you know that you can contact the op in private and give him those sheddy ideas on how to make it to Europe or US with 200K?

I don't have those "sheddy" ideas

Why did u mention the 200k?

R u saying if he had 1m naira he wud be able
to get in?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Tvegas(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
bebe2:

This is a wrong advice to give the OP. Can you provide the statistics of those who lied to get in and told more lies to get their stay?. If you cant provide the figures, then your statement is just a conjecture its not backed with fact. Do you know many destinies have been screwed because people do unspeakable things to get permanent stay?. Many have married the wrong spouse, forced into prostitution and jailed etc because of this. So when you paint the rosy picture of those who get their stay by lying don't forget to mention those who can't dare leave that foreign country because they are stuck for life or married to some foreigners making their life hell.
kroomtravels:
I dont do visa doesnt mean there are not agencies that offer legit visa services, all this are priviledges and oppotunities from some countries to some agencies, just like in airline reservation
which opportunity or privilege are you talking about? Why haven't you used the same privilege? Kindly list the countries giving such privilege? I have never heard of agents legally acting as guarantors or sponsor for travellers. If all you do is ticketing and tour just stick with it, don't mislead this OP with your advice.
TeamclicksAir:
Oga why don't you also tell him there is a minimum amount in form of BTA that a first time traveller must travel with? After flight and hotel booking what will he have left?
jopex:

Please explain to me
I can see you are determined to travel . I would have advised you to invest this money back in your business and wait for the right time to travel but it seems you are set in your ways. So i Wish you luck with what you decide.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by bebe2(f): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tvegas:
This is a wrong advice to give the OP. Can you provide the statistics of those who lied to get in and told more lies to get their stay?. If you cant provide the figures, then your statement is just a conjecture its not backed with fact. Do you know many destinies have been screwed because people do unspeakable things to get permanent stay?. Many have married the wrong spouse, forced into prostitution and jailed etc because of this. So when you paint the rosy picture of those who get their stay by lying don't forget to mention those who can't dare leave that foreign country because they are stuck for life or married to some foreigners making their life hell.

first, i wasnt advicing the op,
if i wanted to i wud have quoted him.

i was speaking in general term,

i urge anyone reading this to pause and use their fingers to count the pple they know
that live abroad dat

went as tourist and never came back,
went as visitors and never came back,
went as if going for a comference and........
went but never stepped in an embassy
went with other pples passport
went by land etc.

am not saying its good, am saying it happens and its possible!

as for screwed up destiny, destiny can be screwed up anywhere,
there are even more screwed up destinies where he is coming frm
than where he is going.

in short everything u mentioned there can also happen to u in nigeria.

stuck in foreign country o, stuck in home country o, stuck is stuck.
no one good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Tvegas(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
bebe2:

first, i wasnt advicing the op,
if i wanted to i wud have quoted him.
i was speaking in general term,am not saying its good, am saying it happens and its possible!.
You can't say you aren't advising the OP in one breath and yet accuse some people of hypocrisy with your initial comment. Indirectly you've told him it's possible to migrate illegally. There is no sitting on the fence here. Corruption and stealing is everywhere in Nigeria,does it legitimize the act?

Changing status as an illegal immigrant is becoming tougher, name the country where illegals find it easy, is it the UK, USA or Canada? The laws are changing. Why will the OP jeopardize future opportunities to migrate legally because of impatience or because he can count those who have migrated illegally with his fingers?.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by bebe2(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tvegas:
You can't say you aren't advising the OP in one breath and yet accuse some people of hypocrisy with your initial comment. Indirectly you've told him it's possible to migrate illegally. There is no sitting on the fence here. Corruption and stealing is everywhere in Nigeria,does it legitimize the act?

Changing status as an illegal immigrant is becoming tougher, name the country where illegals find it easy, is it the UK, USA or Canada? The laws are changing. Why will the OP jeopardize future opportunities to migrate legally because of impatience or because he can count those who have migrated illegally with his fingers?.

u can interpret all u want,

it doesnt change the point am making,

can one travel abroad illegally?? YEEEEESSSSSS

Just stop this holy act.
there are lots of illegal things dat happen around the world.

this is earth not heaven

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Tvegas(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
bebe2:

u can interpret all u want,it doesnt change the point am making,can one travel abroad illegally?? YEEEEESSSSSS. Just stop this holy act. there are lots of illegal things dat happen around the world.this is earth not heaven
Am happy you finally made your stand but I guess my points were also driven home grin.

Once again My advise to you OP,if you are still there. Dont waste your hard earned 200k chasing some European visa,trust me lots of agents will gladly clean you out. Work hard,grow your business and see as embassies begin to chase you with Visas in the future. Who knows maybe you are our next Coscharis or Dangote. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by bebe2(f): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tvegas:
Am happy you finally made your stand but I guess my points were also driven home grin.

Once again My advise to you OP,if you are still there. Dont waste your hard earned 200k chasing some European visa,trust me lots of agents will gladly clean you out. Work hard,grow your business and see as embassies begin to chase you with Visas in the future. Who knows maybe you are our next Coscharis or Dangote. One love.

NOW wey we don finish dat matta ,

bros, i beg u get naira?

na dat dey worry me now sad

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by TeamclicksAir: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tvegas:

Oga why don't you also tell him there is a minimum amount in form of BTA that a first time traveller must travel with? After flight and hotel booking what will he have left?
Thanks for that... he asked if he could get a tourist visa. i believe he has done his assignment about leaving the country.. its cool though. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Grandude80(m): 2:05am On Mar 09, 2015
i love this social forum nairaland.com.

My people i dey salut una ooo.I do want to get credible answers to a visa applicant not having a strong tie to home country as a reason to deny visa.Can someone clerify me about this because i intend applying for a canadan temporary visit visa.

I have a sister who is a legal canadian citizen and she promised to send me a letter of invitation to processs for the visa.I recently mae some useful research on canadian website and i read that the letter of invitation is not a guarantee you will be granted a visa and i wondered why they requested for the letter in the first place is it will not guarantee you obtaining for visa.

Thirdly,do canadian embassy still conduct interviews?I heard from a friend that he was not invited for interview and he got his temporal visiting visa.He has travelled long ago.

I wish somebody can clear the air for me as i seek for direction.

Thank you all.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by uzhi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
My guy, just heed d clarion call so that u wont fall a victim to guy men. Using agent isnt a good option.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips / Finally I Got My Visa! / South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.