Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ! (1685 Views)

Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: ! by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Waiting for them
Re: ! by dosht(f): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm so you are not married
Why you con hang boot?
Re: ! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
the feeling is too amazing to describe on paper, one of THE best/strongest/deepest emotion by far.
Re: ! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: ! by xynerise: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm. I was engulfed with pride and joy. Being a dad isn't something we should boast of, because we have kids these days impregnating little girls and becoming premature dads at a tender age. The pride is seeing the one you love, dream about, wish to spend the rest of your life with bringing in a lovely, beautiful and adorable baby, especially when the child looks like you cheesy. It was a wonderful experience bro.*wipes tears*

5 Likes

Re: ! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by corisande: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
interesting
I'm here to read comments from dads

* chewing chicken bone, spreads mat*

1 Like

Re: ! by MARKone(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
...priceless

Just too priceless.

That moment you wait outside the labour room, pacing up and down, lost in your thoughts, and all of a sudden, you hear the cry of a baby, then you freeze grin

Nurse comes out, smiles, beckons on you to come inside. Carrying the child the first time, all wrapped up...the feeling is just too overwhelming cry

Then you realise that the hustle needs to be intensified.

3 Likes

Re: ! by Etfash(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wow! I am becoming quite emotional already...
If after everything, God would give me that rare privilege of becoming a father in my life; words cannot express how happy i would be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
The feeling is amazing wink cheesy
Re: ! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
"I couldn't express my joy cheesy seeing my wife lying down smiling while I was holding my bundle of joy...I was all smiles and I was thinking" I hope I did not poke your head too hard with my thing"

*wakes up panting heavily*
"shocked when did I become a man"
*Check inbetween my legs*
grin I FOR SAY wink
Re: ! by egopersonified(f): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Etfash: Wow! I am becoming quite emotional already...
If after everything, God would give me that rare privilege of becoming a father in my life; words cannot express how happy i would be.

U shall receive double for the years the locust has eaten

2 Likes

Re: ! by egopersonified(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guys in the house, do you think it is reasonable to generally say that this would be the happiest day in a man's life, like people generally say that the wedding day is a lady's happiest day?
Re: ! by royalsweetness(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
xynerise: Hmmm. I was engulfed with pride and joy. Being a dad isn't something we should boast of, because we have kids these days impregnating little girls and becoming premature dads at a tender age. The pride is seeing the one you love, dream about, wish to spend the rest of your life with bringing in a lovely, beautiful and adorable baby, especially when the child looks like you cheesy. It was a wonderful experience bro.*wipes tears*
this is so sweet
Re: ! by dad007(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
egopersonified: Guys in the house, do you think it is reasonable to generally say that this would be the happiest day in a man's life, like people generally say that the wedding day is a lady's happiest day?
Yes! It is the happiest day of my life.A wonderful feeling beyond expression...umhhhh, smiley smiley smiley
Re: ! by Danhumprey: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta: "I couldn't express my joy cheesy seeing my wife lying down smiling while I was holding my bundle of joy...I was all smiles and I was thinking" I hope I did not poke your head too hard with my thing"

*wakes up panting heavily*
"shocked when did I become a man"
*Check inbetween my legs*
grin I FOR SAY wink
You don dey spoil small-small!

*in Ishilove's voice*: You need Jesus!embarassed

1 Like

Re: ! by Yemlizzy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Observing cool
Re: ! by Etfash(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
egopersonified:

U shall receive double for the years the locust has eaten

Amen!!
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Danhumprey: You don dey spoil small-small!

*in Ishilove's voice*: You need Jesus!embarassed

lipsrsealed thank you embarassed
Re: ! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Pic: 90-year-old Woman Starved By Her Children, Claimed Tired Of Caring For Her / 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) / Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.