Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2462 Views)

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: . by raziboi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
xo wat shud we do....??

5 Likes

Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
* grabs yoyo bitters* waiting for bashing
Re: . by chimerase2: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nigga maybe u r doing village gals undecided
Even village gals do shave. And hv less body odour undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Baddestguyp(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
how many have u slept wit?

stop judging based on those ones alone
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ew wtf
Re: . by Mutuwa(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexfiend: well, i'm a nigerian based in Germany ,but within the last year, i've been spending more time doing business around Nigeria ,mainly Lagos and Abuja.
in terms of social life ,i've been highly disappointed about a couple of things I observe: 1.) 70 percent of all the girls i've been with have a bad body odour. 2.) 95 percent of Nigerian girls do not shave .even worst ,80 percent of them seem to have hairy chest and hair on their chin (I Guess they've never heard about waxing). Sobs....

Its like u chaw to much to hv known that abundant no of girls are defiant of hygine.Well mayb they are too busy trying to keep the outside too good,while d inside is ewwwww!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why on earth would u go 4 dirty girls? If they keep coming your way, then its destiny dat wants dem near u.. SHIKENA...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
O really..?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
...op....You need to change your environment....And please stop patronising cheap village or ghetto girls....

2 Likes

Re: . by marieolae(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Darling, you've got your figures all messed up!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
So op, these 70%, 95% and 80% of girls you've been seeing and doing, you met them where exactly? undecided
Re: . by Baddo101(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexfiend: well, i'm a nigerian based in Germany ,but within the last year, i've been spending more time doing business around Nigeria ,mainly Lagos and Abuja.
in terms of social life ,i've been highly disappointed about a couple of things I observe: 1.) 70 percent of all the girls i've been with have a bad body odour. 2.) 95 percent of Nigerian girls do not shave .even worst ,80 percent of them seem to have hairy chest and hair on their chin (I Guess they've never heard about waxing). Sobs....
Ask Google...... it definitely has answers for u....
Re: . by Dreyl(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
True they smell like Dead rat!

1 Like

Re: . by goalburner(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: True they smell like Dead rat!
haba nau...... even if they do. Never like dead rat smell.
Never!!
Re: . by Enegod(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: . by coolzeal(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
I knew the moment I read the comments on this trend, the popular reply will be: Stop meeting cheap, dirty or village girls, change environment etc. Most Naija girls have body odour without knowing and the ones I dig are clean shaved tho I tend to embrace the vintage thing.
Re: . by Djicemob: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
OP stop smoking eegbo angry
Re: . by firstolalekan(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
The wankèr has been parading cheap brothèls in Enugu.
sorry dude tongue
Re: . by eph12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am just here to read comments cool
Re: . by Dreyl(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
goalburner:
haba nau...... even if they do. Never like dead rat smell.
Never!!
you won't understand bro
Re: . by adesina1991(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
@OP stop doing village girls.work harder for you to acquire confirm girls(need describtion) grin
Re: . by valmunich(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
So as u don talk am now, wetin u wan make we do?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
awww this op can lie ooo anyway always go for clean babes
Re: . by Chubhie: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
@ OP, that's your karmic destiny and the earlier you accept and embrace your lot in the scheme of things the better for you. If you like keep running across continents you gonna still meet same kind.
Re: . by goalburner(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: you won't understand bro
Pls make it fathomable. I'm younger and still need to learn more.
I know they release fluids everyday through their 'em em' which creates stinky odour to them.
Was that what you meant
Re: . by iropelebe(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Try and work on your hygiene too.
Re: . by Dreyl(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: . by Dreyl(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
goalburner:
Pls make it fathomable. I'm younger and still need to learn more.
I know they release fluids everyday through their 'em em' which creates stinky odour to them.
Was that what you meant
guy viginal odour is typically frm inflammation of the viginal area,this usually occur frm girls with poor hygiene,it's rare to see clean girls viginal odour and it's common infection is overgrowth of the normal vaginal bacteria which results to bacteria vaginosis(sexually transmitted disease trichinosis)
the uncommon causes is abnormal passageway and cancers btw the rectum and vagina(rectovaginal fistula) this is what makes the vijay to stink like dead rat i hope u gerrit smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Dreyl(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: . by xcitedjay(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Your statistics are right @OP. Continue sampling So we could get more concrete figures. cheesy

And as for the ladies, don't lie. Most of you don't shave frequently, except when some "action" is expected.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
What do you expect when you are equally dirty.
Stop hanging around dirty people tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk In Love... / Silent Treatment In Relationships,good Ör Bad / You Are Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.