Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,843 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95558 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by duni04(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Serzly its mostly hoes that wear this thing. Most guys know it, girls too know it. Have no idea why some girls on this thread are forming "we wear it for fashion" when they know the truth.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fourwinds: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
So in the name of modesty one should be dressing as a nun or in hijab? How does wearing eyelashes and g-string correlate with how you bring up your child? Who cares about what people think? Trying to make others happy at the expense of yours, you ain't living
it is d name of pleasing oneself dat we see half or more dan half of boobi being revealed in d name of fashion. to dese ones dere nothing wrong with bre..ast expose
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fourwinds: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
So in the name of modesty one should be dressing as a nun or in hijab? How does wearing eyelashes and g-string correlate with how you bring up your child? Who cares about what people think? Trying to make others happy at the expense of yours, you ain't living
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: not when u go to the wrong friends. some people do have two personalities
virtuous women are very rare to come by and no matter how you see it. It is very hard for a person to live a dual personality cuz there would be slip ups
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: follow back
Aiit

BTW, dis z called woman- wrappering @ degree level tongue

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: did i talk about bra's or french knickers i only wrote about G-string and because it was introduced for strippers! so we now have granny strippers grin grin grin grin grin
Read more on it my dear.. jeans and dungarees were made for factory worker, are you a factory worker?

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
duni04: Serzly its mostly hoes that wear this thing. Most guys know it, girls too know it. Have no idea why some girls on this thread are forming "we wear it for fashion" when they know the truth.

Oh, really? Everyone knows it? Then why are the only ones protesting bush men?

Everyone who has said "wtf are you serious" are women and educated men.

Literally, this thread is packed with men. Concerning a piece of jewelry. On a woman's leg.

Colonial mentality.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh whatever shall I do? My imaginary future husband won't approve of what I'm doing! He might even leave me! God knows I can't exist without a man. Oh no, oh no!

Are you understanding me now? I came to this world to make an impact on the world and help the lives of others. That's how I guide my actions. Not to satisfy the prudish, brainwashed mindset of strangers who have no impact on my life. My boyfriend loves me for you I am. If he decided to stop loving me because of a stupid mark on my body, or a piece of jewelry, then he obviously isn't very bright, and I'm better of without him. Trust me, I'm not lacking for suitors.
very funny
Here a wayward fellow speaking. I sorry for your life. Am sure you have lost count on the number of guys that gone into you.smh.e no go better for the person wey do you this thin

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:
Read more on it my dear.. jeans and dungarees were made for factory worker, are you a factory worker?
decent ladies, beautiful ladies don't need external accessories to look good tongue tongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Metrofox(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's really hot and sexy as long as the lady is very very clean and tidy.. It's a yes for me wink
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat: very funny
Here a wayward fellow speaking. I sorry for your life. Am sure you have lost count on the number of guys that gone into you.smh.e no go better for the person wey do you this thin

It's so cute the way you and Dreyl are consoling each other with likes because of the way I exposed both of you. Aww.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
MabraO:

No I don't.
Wot more u wanna hear wen u know those who wears an ankle chain don't/re not responsible and a potential prosritute
no sir, I do not know that girls who wears it are irresponsible and potential prostitute cos all d ones I've met does not appeal to me as irresponsible nor have I caught them in d profession of prostitution

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by chibwike(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Aiit

BTW, dis z called woman- wrappering @ degree level tongue
u aint even happy that i followed you....and even asked u to follow back...c'mon its a priviledge.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by sistrunk: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: I usually see some girls wear ankle chain and I kinda admire it sometimes as I see it as fashion. but I was told its worn by prostitutes, that its what they use to identify themselves. how true is this besides how do you view girls who wear it.

for those I've seen who wears it, most of them are decent girls, so how come
I just see them as other daughters of bitches!

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Yukov(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
LilPeezy: Ma gf is addicted to it wella....she is not a lez nor prosti.....she is fuckin so onpoint buh is been a while allow me flow in sha.....so am beginning to suspect her
cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
You too good Man cheesy cheesy no wise man will allow his wife no wear such except the wife dey beat am or feed am grin
jauntty: Lol...sure. Just my GF. I wouldn't allow my wife. (Cus I don't trust my fellow naija men )
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fourwinds: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayshaEmem: It is jst a fashion accessory which has not been fully accepted. Same way piercing more than one part of an ear wasn't seen as decent, but now most people do it and it is seen as normal now. With time people wil come to accept it
all dose are fashion from d pit of hell. what is decent is decent. dere is no two ways about it. I'm a guy. should I now support sagging because it is in vague.?
chibwike: u aint even happy that i followed you....and even asked u to follow back...c'mon its a priviledge.
don't take t personal Bro cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kreamidiva(f): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lemme share one last testimony.

A friend of mine was telling me about her friend who is a confirmed runs girl but wants to settle down now. She even get tattoo sef. Na so she don begin wear maxi dresses, stopped making up and wearing her bum shorts and all that just to get a husband.

One day,one of my nairaland brothers would see her under her new pretense and say she's a "good girl" only to find out eventually that maybe she can't have kids because of the dozen abortions she has had.

So guys,who would u prefer A pretender or a real person?

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: decent ladies, beautiful ladies don't need external accessories to look good tongue tongue
No but we still do wear them. wink
DukeNija:

Well, Nigerians are quite conservative, especially when it comes to appearance. We are Africans, not western. Although leg-chains have been abused by love peddlers in this part of the world, so you won't blame us. Lol

Where did we get this so-called appearance "conservativeness"? Not from British colonialism? Western to the bone. You've out-Westerned the original Westerners.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by homesteady(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love girls wearing it! Its so sexy!
Who am I to judge? Soooo indifferent about it....
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by dokunbam(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
claremont: The African continent will never develop with the mentality being displayed by most of the people on this thread. How can a supposedly well-lettered human being say that the wearing of an ankle chain is a reflection of the character of a person?! So it's okay to wear a neck chain, wrist chain e.t.c, but it's not okay to wear something similar on your ankle?!

It is the response from these kind of threads that make westerners view Africa as an under-developed continent.

Atmmachine: When you see American girls kissing in public,Smoking cigarettes in churches, What will you say ??
Pastors in America do wear a big tattoos on their arms.

Nigerians are so disgusting & they have low mentality.

Live your life

So why bother yourself,

Americans think Africa is back ward
Africans think Americans are crazy

thats just it

moneyhungry:
I'm not in Nigeria, and every country got their problems.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by duni04(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Literally, this thread is packed with men. Concerning a piece of jewelry. On a woman's leg.

Colonial mentality.
Dunno about the US but here in Lagos, most of the girls that I know wear this thimg are hoes. Its like a hoe accessory. Anybody that stays in Lagos knows this. Y the hypocracy on this thread undecided
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Aww. Ran out of words to say? When you resort to insults and name-calling, it makes it very obvious you've reached the limit of your intelligence. But I guess you tried.
hahahahahahahaha
This dirty hooker got me laughing hard,wait do you think i'm a coward?or i easily give up then you must be fvcking kidding me,i know hw to keep Thot like you at ur rightful place believe me i have handled lousy scumbags like you without retreating and when i get started with you,you gonna beg me to stop,i've not even started with you yet,miserable spoit hoe!!! grin

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by andyanders: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nonsense fashion display by nonsense individuals.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
lertee:
There are actually very cool beads and the ladies wear them for different reasons.
Sometimes to check waistline so she can know if she is increasing or decreasing. As for the jazz thing,do you know it is not only waistbeada that people use,even a particular dress can be used.

No one is sensing any wrong signal,it depends on how another person choose to see the girl which does not even matter to the girl.

It is more like me "uttering" a statement,you may choose to understand it to suit your school of thought.

That's new. You may wanna read up the latter part of your post wink, thank me later.
Dreyl: hahahahahahahaha
This dirty hooker got me laughing hard,wait do you think i'm a coward?or i easily give up then you must be fvcking kidding me,i know hw to keep Thot like you at ur rightful place believe me i have handled lousy scumbags like you without retreating and when i get started with you,you gonna beg me to stop,i've not even started with you yet,miserable spoit hoe!!! grin

I'm sorry, I didn't read that. Would you like to try again, so I can ignore it a second time?

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by nickylawson: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fashion fashion fashion... How. You dress will determine hw men will address you.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
duni04:
Dunno about the US but here in Lagos, most of the girls that I know wear this thimg are hoes. Its like a hoe accessory. Anybody that stays in Lagos knows this. Y the hypocracy on this thread undecided

Let me repeat myself:

MissMeiya:
Colonial mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS) / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49