Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95407 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
duni04:
Hi
Whats good. Where went u.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Like i said before NNE, just stop it. To you it looks good and you look decent, but to my grandma your no good for any man(just saying ooo no be cause) cheesy she go fire me her own i know grin[Qquote author=adaobi123]

For your mind ! Wearing ankle bracelets does not make on decent ? I see myself as I decent girl. I wear it because its fashionable. Just because you see hookers wearing it, does not make me one.[/quote]
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: what example are they setting for their daughters? what message are they passing to the people around them? the key word for me here is modesty.
So in the name of modesty one should be dressing as a nun or in hijab? How does wearing eyelashes and g-string correlate with how you bring up your child? Who cares about what people think? Trying to make others happy at the expense of yours, you ain't living

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

So because I used logic to expose your ignorance, that makes me a prostitute? Sad little men. Are you afraid?
By their comments we know those who fail comprehension in school . Read my first comment again nd try to see who is more logical.
Afraid you said? grin
I no fit fear olosho
Wetin concern yansh and tooth brush?

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by flyingdutchman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
ADAOBI HAPUM AKA! ITS AMUSING WHEN PEOPLE RUSH INTO FOLLOWING EVERY TREND. IF YOU LIKE, ARGUE FROM NOW UNTIL SHEKAU SURRENDERS, THE FIRST IMPRESSION GUYS GET WHEN WE SUCH IS THAT THE GIRL IS A LADY OF EASY VIRTUE. **returns to playing Scrabble
adaobi123:

Slavery ? Really ? Girls who wear ankle bracelets for fashion are promoting slavery ?!?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Reference(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
My rule for anyone male or female is simple. Whatever you accentuate or project says a lot about you. What is left is what interests me. Thus the less the better so that something can be reserved for issues that matter. If a lady has to go into such intricate detail as to put a chain on her ankle to me it simply means she doesn't intend to work hard and has not much upstairs. Its all about image. Air-head. And who wants to subsidize all the work and thinking. Not me.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by ajidesola: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderat

.........Correct

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by tintingz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
tunai: Chain wearing on the ankle originate d from Italy , and its worn by prostitutes, but I don't know the Nigerian meaning to it.

But personally I do not like it,matter what it means.
Wrong.

anklet a.k.a ankle chain originated from India and Egypt and in some Asia countries.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Maximus85(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
E dey fine ooo. But dem say na olosho things. Na that eye lash na hym I hate pass.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
flyingdutchman: ADAOBI HAPUM AKA! ITS AMUSING WHEN PEOPLE RUSH INTO FOLLOWING EVERY TREND. IF YOU LIKE, ARGUE FROM NOW UNTIL SHEKAU SURRENDERS, THE FIRST IMPRESSION GUYS GET WHEN WE SUCH IS THAT THE GIRL IS A LADY OF EASY VIRTUE. **returns to playing Scrabble

whatever man undecided

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by ayshaEmem(f): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
It is jst a fashion accessory which has not been fully accepted. Same way piercing more than one part of an ear wasn't seen as decent, but now most people do it and it is seen as normal now. With time people wil come to accept it
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by adeolaabatan(f): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate

Seen!Smh 4 u....I guess choped nail and granny pants are your definition of moderate! grin

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by generalissimo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya: Na wow for Nigeria. No wonder my uncle made me stop wearing my anklet when I came to visit. People are incapable of minding their own business. How is my jewelry a stranger's concern??

I really can't understand Nigeria sometimes ever.
Dont be naive dear. Those elderly people know better and dont want u to portray urself as what u are not but u just see it as an harmless fashion trend.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by lertee(f): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
nairaman66:

I beg to disagree! Or you mean prostitution in the name of fashion?
Prostitution in the name of fashion orwhat are you saying?
You only mean,a girl that wears anklet is a prostitute and those that do not wear it are the decent ones.
Decency is in the heart,the fact that a lady decides to wear whatever shes comfortable in doesnt make her indecent.
A virgin and well behaved girl can choose to wear leg chains and even draw a tattoo,if you are not closeto her,you wont know she's decent.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Articul8(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Niseamaka:

Charlie Boy have millions of fans.
pls,kindly answer dis question. Wld u like ur dad 2 appear like. Charlie Boy?

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123:

Yeah I wear it. I've got beaded ones and some gold tongue Makes my ankles look pretty during the summer time. cheesy
Hehe....it won't be easy for him to locate u o...even though it will attract them, but for him, he might mistake u for one jango dog weh just escape from cage ocheesy

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love ankle chain

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by segxi1960: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
I am quite amazed that this has become an issue on NL.

Personally, I have no aversion to it.

I have no problem if a female decided to wear an Anklet, Waist bead and what not.

I mean those are fantastic Fashion Accessories and if worn properly, make a good ensemblé.

Really guys, calling females lesbians, thots and undesirables over an accessory shows a lack of self esteem which is not manly also.

LOL and those saying it's evil too!.

Shout out to every girl who's comfortable wearing Anklets, Beads, toe-rings e.t.c

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
greggng: Any girl with that chain on her ankle is evil. They will steal ur luck and report their progress to the ocultic sect they belong to. Don't even near them. I removed one of the chains from a lady and I placed it on the fire to burn cos I suspected the lady must ve used it to hipnotise me. To my surprise it was snake that came out of the fire. Pls beware of such girls
yinmu

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kendrick93(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
i tink mami water or snake girls. thats wat we were told back in d days

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Wolison(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva:

In my tradition, u need not go through any traditional coronation to wear beads. It's a form of adornment just the way it is today.

How have anklets gone weird my dear? We in these contemporary times are more innovative hence the variations...

My only happiness is that you Mr Wolison like it on women.
lols hope you don't wear it cos I may not like it on you and b/w am igbo and you?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat: By their comments we know those who fail comprehension in school . Read my first comment again nd try to see who is more logical.
Afraid you said? grin
I no fit fear olosho
Wetin concern yansh and tooth brush?

It appears you don't know what logic is. Because I used a very common logical technique to dismantle your foolish argument. See who is mentioning school, when you can't even spell words completely.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: I usually see some girls wear ankle chain and I kinda admire it sometimes as I see it as fashion. but I was told its worn by prostitutes, that its what they use to identify themselves. how true is this besides how do you view girls who wear it.

for those I've seen who wears it, most of them are decent girls, so how come
dem be asewo

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by flyingdutchman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hehehe! Continue!
Xtarxhyne: I love ankle chain
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
segxi1960: I am quite amazed that this has become an issue on NL.

Personally, I have no aversion to it.

I have no problem if a female decided to wear an Anklet, Waist bead and what not.

I mean those are fantastic Fashion Accessories and if worn properly, make a good ensemblé.

Really guys, calling females lesbians, thots and undesirables over an accessory shows a lack of self esteem which is not manly also.

LOL and those saying it's evil too!.

Shout out to every girl who's comfortable wearing Anklets, Beads, toe-rings e.t.c

Really, you were suprised? This is Nairaland. The other day, people were saying dinosaur fossils are an oyinbo hoax.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Duru009(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
I have seen so many ladies in my life n i have also dated so many of them both d ones wearing waist chain, ankle chain etc. From my personal findings from des ladies. I discover dat most of them are lesbians, prostitutes n runs girls. To tell you d truth.From experience. No responsible girl or decent girl from good backgroung will wear those things. Take it or leave it. Dats truth.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kreamidiva(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wolison: lols hope you don't wear it cos I may not like it on you and b/w am igbo and you?

Nwa afo igbo through and through.

Ka o dibazie... smiley
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: mtchwww
swerve pls! angry
Then some quoting me unless you want a burnt looking anaconda in you.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by flyingdutchman(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123:

whatever man undecided
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
You must love men aka sugar daddy(akuna) cheesy
Xtarxhyne: I love ankle chain
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123:
whatever man undecided
Ada, post your own abeg! Let's asewolize the thread mehn grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by 190theclown: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1