Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. (1197 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Most Guys Feels Bad When They Are Not Able To Satisfy Their Woman Sexually!! / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by bossanmayor(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
How to talk to a girl you barely know/never
met or on facebook.I had a friend who was crazy in love with this girl but never had the mind to say it to her"unfortunately for him another guy won her even before he gain his morale.
with this article I was able to help him off his shyness.
You don't have to be the most good looking, or the best at something
to talk to girls, especially even online. Girls like to be messaged, most
of them like attention, and they definitely like confidence. If you show
you know what you're doing they might take you seriously.
Approaching a girl out of the blue is going to feel random and weird
and at some points you might even want to turn back after going in.
These are all normal feelings as girls can make the unconfident male
species quiver.
One of the best things is perspective
Yes! Perspective!
Put yourself into her shoes, don't you think she would like to be talked
to and complimented especially when the person on the other end
(you) is being nice?
Women are not goddesses from Mount Olympus, or angels
from the heavens
They are just humans, they feel and think much similar to males and
don't think what they reply to you has anything to do with what they
are feeling. It is just an online conversation, nothing more. The best
things come in person, not over facebook! Chat should be used to ask
the girl out, it isn't going to get you much farther than that.
Facebook chat is taken very seriously by many young women, so watch
out what you say. If you're going to try and make a joke make sure it
is understandable to her as it's just text. Sarcasm doesn't fly so well
either as there really isn't any tone heard in an online conversation.
One of the main problems men run into while talking over facebook is
they take most lines of it too seriously, overthinking a response that
has been made, or thinking a long wait for a reply means something.
Don't think about these things and just try and pick out if the girl is
interested or not. If she isn't so be it, you can't have everyone you
want and hell there's billions of girls out there.
Just follow these simple guidelines and you might be doing a little
better than you are now.
1: Greet
Easy and simple. "Hello" "Hey!" "What's up?"
Don't bombard her with words, let the conversation flow, be yourself.
2: Conversation
Simple reply and answer, don't over think things and remember to put
yourself in her shoes. How do you think she would feel about what
your saying? Always have a high self esteem of yourself, this will help
you a lot. Also, try getting a phone number. A good way to do this is
"Hey, I've gotta go but I'd love to keep talking. Can I have your
number/here's mine"
3: Ask her out
Seriously, why are you wasting your time in front of blue screen when
you can be talking in real life. Even phone calls work well, try your
best to see her.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by Jnrbayerno(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
okay
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by Baddo101(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Issokay i will try this on "Mama, Dame P. Jona". if it worksout i will buy u 50 bags of sand......Lol.....
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Best way... USE JUJU
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by chefremy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Alrit...@op it seems you have done this befor to someone and it worked....
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by Luminary1(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
ITS A PSYCHOLOGICAL AND NATURAL PHENOMENAL EXPERIENCE FOR GUYS TO FEEL UNCONFIDENT WHEN DEY ARE AROUND +THE BEUTIFUL ONES+ BUT WIF TYM DEY WILL ENVELOP SELF ESTEEM....
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by djeezy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ahhh. This place not for me. Nice thread tho.
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by marieolae(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nice
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by doctorofgirls(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Nice
are u on whatsapp
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by Baddestguyp(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
depends on d girl. how would u feel confident chatting wit a girl dat has over 3000 friends on Fb?

chances r she won't reply you. if she does, u know she also replies another thousand guys tryna date her.
I don't even bother with dem, I just assume she's dating one or some of those thousand guys
Re: Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
There is nothing to be shy about.. If you are after dating the girl, forget about Facebook, find a girl one on one, an online lady could already be engaged or even married without you knowing.

I see ladies(Even men) online as "Virtual People"(Not Real), because that Profile Picture that turns you on, and make you shy like "She is so pretty and beautiful" may not even be her own! Could be downloaded or that of a friend. Until you meet one on one. So being shy online is just immaturity!

Speak and she listens. if she does not.. To hell!

PS: Unconfident is not an English Word grin

(1) (Reply)

25 Solid Fact About Players (boys) / Relationship Advice Needed Please / 8 Things You Should'nt Do For Your Partner If You Are Not Yet Married!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.