Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. (2358 Views)

Help Toyota Corolla 09 Gear Challenge / Auto Challenge: Can You Fill In The Blank Spaces? / Can Brainbox Be A Challenge For Poor Gear Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. by Coldplay007(f): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Avalon 2010 reporting...
Readone!! Where at thou?? grin
CityNG is doubting the existence of our powerful dodge... cheesy
Readone, it's been a While, in fact I've missed you.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldplay007: Avalon 2010 reporting...
Readone!! Where at thou?? grin
CityNG is doubting the existence of our powerful dodge... cheesy
Readone, it's been a While, in fact I've missed you.. tongue

I did no such thing grin

The word I used was "allegedly". CityNG cannot validate nor deny the existence of any such Challenger/Charger until I smell the Hemi smoke as it leaves my "Beetle" in the dust cheesy\

Edit: Do you two need some alone time? wink

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. by nurey(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

My money is on the Rio for the AutoX though.

If the Siena wins against the Rio on the AutoX I will dash the driver N10,000 grin

Lobatan - gauntlet has been laid down.

I will try my best to takeup the challenge
Re: A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. by Denn(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
nurey:
Sienna + good driver + performance = TROPHY grin

did you see the pictures of the kia rio CityNg posted?

dont wee-wee yet.

Update...serviced my kia with mobil 1 0w40....used mobil1 extended oil filter.

next update, changing the stock dampers for something more 'road worthy' .... still scouting on amazon and autopartswarehouse.

fuel and air filters to be changed during the week....no need for cold air intake....

its a small track pal and your school bus will be lucky not to topple over....

where is that zeusayo and his dodge puny

coldplay007, will hubby still allow you race? i know he loves you and the avalon....both should be kept safe at home.

any other contender i doubt!!!

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. by Denn(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

My money is on the Rio for the AutoX though.

If the Siena wins against the Rio on the AutoX I will dash the driver N10,000 grin

Lobatan - gauntlet has been laid down.

game on.... subscribing

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. by ZeusAyo: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
***cracks neck**** dodge challenger turbo charged fire breathing srt8 hemi reporting for duty. dust for don they gather for the tire by now wink
Re: A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. by nurey(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ability
Durability
Stability
Functionality
Reliability
Compactibility
Comfortability

A dream led to a vision to make the comfortable yet rugged ride and the reality came to pass that the sienna was born to WIN, DEFeAT and SURPASS all oppositions and opponebt from various regions.

Its going to survive world war IV feast your eyes on the most doubted challenger TOYOTA SIENNA

Thank thank thank

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog / Purpose Of The Stabilizer Bar, Links, & Bushings / Please Help, My Camry Has Refused To Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.