Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! (1448 Views)

Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / your honest advice to This Young Family / I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by sinceden2: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't mean to poke into any body's life but I need and honest experience of guys who have been married about two to three years and above. Please do u feel strong magical feeling about your wife now like you felt in your first year of marriage? I mean that kind of sexual attraction dat feels as if you hant to have her all the time.
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Kanwulia: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why do you ask? grin

1 Like

Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kanwulia: Why do you ask? grin

Good question , I guess he is not feeling his wife anymore grin
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Kanwulia: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Elantracey:

Good question , I guess he is not feeling his wife anymore grin

Yup!

Misery looking for an AGONY cousin's shoulders to cry on! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yup!

Misery looking for an AGONY cousin's shoulders to cry on! grin

you can say that again grin
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Bantino(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
The honest truth is NO, you will not feel her like you used to. But since you chose her out of millions, there must be qualities you saw in her, reminiscent on those qualities and always engage her with meaningful romantic talks, remind her of things she used to do that make your head go 'gaga', give her quality time, make her your best friend, confidant and above all, know that she is your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by sinceden2: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bantino: The honest truth is NO, you will not feel her like you used to. But since you chose her out of millions, there must be qualities you saw in her, reminiscent on those qualities and always engage her with meaningful romantic talks, remind her of things she used to do that make your head go 'gaga', give her quality time, make her your best friend, confidant and above all, know that she is your wife.

Thanks Bantino. That's really frank and nice of you. I appreciate this.
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by sinceden2: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seems no one has contrary opinion or experience
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Over the years love gradually grows from the passionate butterdly in tummy feeling to a deep seated mutual confortable feeling of love and you kind of merge into one. its difficult to explain how it feels but it sure happens.

Dont forget that in many cases you both have a family now and that takes away a lot of those intimate moments that you had together when you were newly married and that is why you both need to make sure that you make quality time for each other to keep the love vibrant and alive.

Like lifes different phases, so does the marriage too go through phases. One just needs to manage each phase as best as possible when one goes through them.

3 Likes

Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't like most of TV's epistles on most issues but he has a perfect answer for this kinda question. undecided

TV01, where art thou? cool
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by sinceden2: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaircover: Over the years love gradually grows from the passionate butterdly in tummy feeling to a deep seated mutual confortable feeling of love and you kind of merge into one. its difficult to explain how it feels but it sure happens.

Dont forget that in many cases you both have a family now and that takes away a lot of those intimate moments that you had together when you were newly married and that is why you both need to make sure that you make quality time for each other to keep the love vibrant and alive.

Like lifes different phases, so does the marriage too go through phases. One just needs to manage each phase as best as possible when one goes through them.

Thanks man

Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by sinceden2: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
alutacontinua: I don't like most of TV's epistles on most issues but he has a perfect answer for this kinda question. undecided

Thanks will do
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by oyomii(f): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=sinceden2][/quote]

Chaircover is a woman abi?
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2014
oyomii:

Chaircover is a woman abi?

Yes wink
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by 4tunebest(f): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2014
chaircover:

Yes wink

Good morning madam cc. I sent you a PM, please check your mail. Thanks
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
4tunebest:

Good morning madam cc. I sent you a PM, please check your mail. Thanks

Good evening
Ive responded
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
alutacontinua: I don't like most of TV's epistles on most issues but he has a perfect answer for this kinda question. undecided

Getting my crash helmet and Oxford dico ready cos I can see TVeeeeee peeping wink grin
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by TV01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2014

Present Mademoiselle , I see you couldn't resist swiping at me, even as you called grin

sinceden2: I don't mean to poke into any body's life but I need and honest experience of guys who have been married about two to three years and above. Please do u feel strong magical feeling about your wife now like you felt in your first year of marriage? I mean that kind of sexual attraction dat feels as if you hant to have her all the time.

No poking, anyone that doesn't want to share doesn't have too.

Your question could elicit as many responses as there are 3 year+ marriages.

If what you are asking is;
"is it still possible to have that strong magical feeling about your wife now - at 3+ years - like you felt in your first year of marriage? I mean that kind of sexual attraction dat feels as if you hant to have her all the time".

The short answer is yes! Absolutely.

You didn't say if you are actually married or not, but for those reading, especially the wannaweds, the enduring quality and sweetness of your union will be determined at the onset. Marry well, marry properly, marry with understanding. Marry someone you are totally committed to and dead set on spending the rest of your life with.

You'll still have to work at it, but it will be a labour of love. At 3 years there is no reason why you can't still be on honeymoon. After 3 years and after children - to my pleasant surprise - I was still pestering madam like she owed me money grin

I'll stop here before allegations of epistle are made cool.

All the best in your married life.

TV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
TV01 LOL @ pestering her like she owes you money

Whilst you are here please respond to the OP here - https://www.nairaland.com/1885551/please-meam-confused-depressed.i-dnt
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
TV01:

Present Mademoiselle , I see you couldn't resist swiping at me, even as you called grin

grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by TV01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
chaircover: TV01 LOL @ pestering her like she owes you money

Whilst you are here please respond to the OP here - https://www.nairaland.com/1885551/please-meam-confused-depressed.i-dnt
Done.

Now you know why I run from marital issues and prefer to focus on the wannaweds. I purposely left that thread unopened. Where to start na ah,ah! sad?

TV
Re: Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2014
...hhmmmm....**sighs***

...SO, that means we should always upgrade ourselves to please our husband niyen....

..Its not a easy thing for a man to chop only egusi till he dies....But when we continue to package and re-package the egusi, he ll always ask for more...and will never gets tired...

**learning**

(1) (Reply)

Be Mindful What You Discuss When Your Kids Are Around / Family: Why Is It That 90 Percent Prefer Their Mothers / Check Out This Same Look; Siblings Photo Recreation After 28 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.