Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance (1445 Views)

Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by Buharifan: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
what type of voice and video recorder can I install in my house to put my wife under surveillance?

I need to put her under surveillance to atleast record her conversation, even though she takes good care of me but I dont trust some of her attitudes.
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you sure you are ok?

This is called invasion of privacy and is punishable in some countries.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by elohorayodele: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
HBP loading

6 Likes

Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by delishpot: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na wa o. This home get k leg. Op, what has she done to warrant the surveillance?
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by Abbeyme: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buharifan:
what type of voice and video recorder can I install in my house to put my wife under surveillance?

I need to put her under surveillance to atleast record her conversation, even though she takes good care of me but I dont trust some of her attitutes.

Do you mean what I just quoted above?

She takes care of you and cant trust some of her moves?

Take the facts to her face...Let her deny or accept...

If your suspicions are true, the let her change her ways, tell her your expectations. Be on the same page with her ...

You dont conquer evil with evil..

Bros, pls note that there is no greater evil..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by Nigga44: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buharifan:

I need to put her under surveillance to atleast record her conversation, even though she takes good care of me but I dont trust some of her attitutes.
Check online. There are so many options available at very cheap prices.

I would suggest you get a clock-disguised spy camera. I hear it's highly effective. Good luck
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by Buharifan: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nigga44:
Check online. There are so many options available at very cheap prices.

I would suggest you get a clock-disguised spy camera. I hear it's highly effective. Good luck
thanks nigga
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by jaymichael(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buharifan:

I need to put her under surveillance to atleast record her conversation, even though she takes good care of me but I dont trust some of her attitudes.
You don't need this o. no go give yourself HBP.
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by focus7: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Contact me, I have some tracking devices, video and voice tracking. Though your move against your wife is wicked.
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by focus7: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Contact me, I have some tracking devices, video and voice tracking. Though your move against your wife is wicked. godwind753@gmail.com or 08162782389.
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mtchew

You need a job OP

https://www.nairaland.com/2508116/girlfriend-virtually-no-br-st

buharifan: hello,

I met a girl online about a year ago and we physically met last week.

The lady is beautiful in the face but what I observed with her is she looks sickler and her chest is flat as if she has no br**st.

Do ladies with an almost empty br**st bear child?
This was last month.

When did you get married?

8 Likes

Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by babygirlfl: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just when I thought I have seen it all on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by lilmax(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by NifemiOlu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hypertension loading...
Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by proserfina(f): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
op like seriously you want to sign your death warrant... Federal government needs people like to keep surveillance on boko haram

1 Like

Re: I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance by mcdokwe(m): 5:19am On Sep 17, 2015
well i have o gadget that dails a preset number whenever there is sound around it. there are lst of others too. contact me via my signature let's get to talk more

(1) (Reply)

Why You Have Strands Of WHITE HAIRS On Your Hair. / Why Dont Nigerian Parent Apologize To Their Children? / What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.